Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

eid muballsak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

remember if you got yr votin rights by amendment then you gotta vote today

if you had yours in the og constitution then you can stay home

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zen death robot posted:

Seriously it was putting a massive strain on browsers and the pho-fpm nodes trying to deal with the page index of 14,000 pages. It was just too much HTML. Perhaps if SA Forums v3.x were out already it would be different but alas.

it was the best of us :salute:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

i never got 2 say goodbye..............

the trump thread is within us now

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

closing lf killed vilerat, closing cspam would probably murder baloogan

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Covok posted:

Who looks like they're winning is the more direct question.

lizard people

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

get a load of squizzle, hes not figured out yet that hes an ai construct designed to shitpost, and his real life is entirely the cruel construction of the computer brain he lives in

nooooooo solipsistic demiurge???

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/795998922196090880:spooky:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Samuel Clemens posted:

I could imagine worse things than being ruled by the Wolfman.

i heard that utah is already governed by a vampire mayor

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lmebo so im around philly all day and i stopped at a wawa for coffee,found this sign a block from a polling place

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gravy Jones posted:

You need to find Christian Slater and get him to vote Democrat on your behalf.

:golfclap:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hot election update, this song was playing in the wawa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?9pxj5W6MrLU

according to my wawa-plus votecast im gonna end u texting the lady i was dating in 1994 tonight

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Grifter posted:

I look forward to this thread moving too fast to keep up with.

:justpost:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Old Story posted:

So are you Yankee fucks gonna bother to preserve your republic another four years or what

lmbwao like the fate of whatever bumpkin nation you scratch out existence in doesnt depend on this election, in which you have no say whatsoever

lmebo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

if yer on the east coast and come to d.c. we gotta hang out

4real we should

i was in dc for a wedding not too terribly long ago, it was nice

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Perfectly Safe posted:

Guys, guys, guys. I just had a thought. What do we do tomorrow?

i plan to check out sex tape, and post

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bunleigh posted:

I literally can't think of any right-winger who ever treated Obama with respect the whole time he was president

orrin hatch mightve been civil

justices kennedy and im willin to bet scalia at least afforded the office some props maybe??

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Drunkboxer posted:

Sorry about your grandpappy candidate

RIP

look bernouts are monstrous children but your dumb as rocks if you think bernies run didnt activate a lot of young voters in a powerful way, and didnt pull the democratic party rhetoric much more strongly toward open progressivism than it would otherwise have been this year

and bernie himself honestly seems like a funny dude as senators go so theres that

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

more like dICK posted:

So how does everyone feel re: bustin?

very bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Joementum posted:

Bill Blachly, another great Vermont politician

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_kKWDkUgHI

true story if a politician cant act cool w children i cant trust them

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Alter Ego posted:

It did make Clinton co-opt a lot of his platform, to be sure.

this talking point is wholly incoherent to me

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

brocretin posted:

where are you again???

schnorksbury

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

guys help i'm arzy-ing pretty badly right now :(

what if all the lovely voters are coming out of the woodwork and trump wins :ohdear:

there arent enough of them

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

turnout is not down in philly lmao

its absofuckinlutely not

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zdr whats your favorite cspam memory now that its closed, forever

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

DICKS FOR DINNER posted:

+1 in a red part of blue-rear end new jersey, so my vote's worth less than nothing but i also voted against my shithead tortilla coast congressman so who gives a gently caress :toot:

electorally destroy garrett plz

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

vektuz posted:

The news is too busy focusing on one of the few people who we 100% know for sure who he's going to vote for than possible reports of ID-asking and other suppressive maneuvers which could affect millions of votes.

so hows the weather in uspol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Cephalocidal posted:

Amendment to recognize dogs as vegetables

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Pookah posted:

Gonna be up all night probably since it sounds like the first results will start coming in around 4 am local time (GMT). I haven't posted much but I've followed the monster thread every day for the last few months and it's been a real trip, so thanks all for the good times :)

In other new, Brexit has caused yet another catastrophe:

Feast your eyes on the post-Brexit British Toblerone.

Don't do Brexit USAians, It was NO GOOD.

triangular

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bunleigh posted:

Since I only have an antenna which OTA network will be the best tonight? Does regular NBC have Maddow on election coverage?

find a pirate stream of fox news or just watch infowars doing their thing for the Darkseid number of hours

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hope huge pubes a dwarf doesnt also have a deer accident :ohno:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Serf posted:

also Assange is a loving rapist soooooooo

probably the worst president of sweden ever

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

katy tur and olivia nuzzi need a news show where they just drink belts of whisky and stare emptily into the distance from a studio in france w armed guards

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

I loved this episode as a kid

Does anyone know the title

mickeys trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjYIx2wtga4

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

RocktheCaulk posted:

I'm shook on Colorado

ohio is uncertain, lean r

florida is uncertain, lean strong d

nc is uncertain, d intent but voter suppression out in full force so its down to turnout

arizona is uncertain but its not needed to get 270, lean r

utah is uncertain, lean lol

new hampshire and maine-2 are uncertain i guess, but w/e

everything else is either safe or, best option, "safe" but so full of badly polled new Latino voters that it shocks us w blue results

trump has to win everything not locked in to hit 270, if he misses even one then thats basically the game

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

New thread is good, but I was hoping that old thread would finally break the back of the forums and we could all ride her into the abyss together.

we can always remember trump thread, but we go forward and make new awesome threads

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Joementum posted:

laws against taking a photo of your ballot are dumb and eric trump is right to protest them

i go thru this cycle every election where i hate no-photo laws then i end up kind of liking them because secret ballot 4eva

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

quote this post if you love drone strikes

let me clarify that this is only when compared to more indiscriminate tools of death!!!!!!!

• Locked thread