Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

breaking news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news bresking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news breaking news

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the climate hawk is storms version of the phoenix force

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

reminder that donald trump is probably going to refuse federal funding to california if they need it on the basis that they didn't vote for him

i hope bannon keels over dead of excrssive internal evil and trump forgets if hes supposed to do good things or bad things, and accidentally funds floo relief

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

succubus w a goblin

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

trimos mornig briefing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXVE01oOTAM

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

good for jones, getting a role on a presidential amdikistration now, at age 27

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

the gently caress is a trump triangle pin?

tgrpwing our a guess here but sone bullshit moneymaking scam???

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ingtayiaying goblimd

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

in befb w a goblin

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

donald trunp in goblun vomit
in gonlin vomit
in gonlim vobit

donalf ttump in goblin vomit

*thump thjmp thump*

un bed w a goblun!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

succubus in a goblon best
a gpblin nest
a goblin nest

succubus on a goblins bed
*thump thump thmp*

a dirty gonlin!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

goblingoblingoblingomlingoobingoblibgoblingovblin

*loks at camera*

goblin goblin

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

:orks::gooncamp::smugdon::orks101:

:stonkhat::orks101:
:stonkhat::orks101:

:smugdon::yosbutt::twisted::orks101:

:argh::orks:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

loss edits gettib p absteact

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

who took my goblin

ill find my goblin

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

goblin balls

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i love ingratiating insife govlin assholes

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Augus posted:

Introducing your next White House press secretary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHnhANtx1Ko

tgegoblinsaesthrtic

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

logikv9 posted:

Hello this is your local broadcast from C-SPAM. tonight's top story: peckerwood

goblins gobilns goblims goblims goblims goblind goblivs gpbljns gpblubs goblins goblins goblubs goblins goblibs goblins goblibs and now to valoogan for the wearther

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

thiblin bout goblims

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

A shiver goes down my spine as I realize Donald Trump is really the president of America.

succubus w a goblib

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tonetta posted:

The thought that my shitposting has an effect on the media makes me a donald tramp

mire likely that cspam collects politics news and so do media people so we'll find the same atoried at the same time

also Joementum is weigel

also possible that media goblins lurk the tgeaad to steal ouf storiew and viritily goblins goblibf goblibe goblins gibljbd goblibe nest gobljb goblib globin goblib gobljn vomit goblin goblib gobliv foblim goilhb gobun gkovfn goub ssssssssuuccybus w a glblj n

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

murked by dragon posted:

this thread always seems to circle back into discussion of the duck and its extravagant angular corkscrew dick

i expect the ducks to gwt dirty but ui dont want to see them ingratiate w a falcon

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

where is joemencum these days anyw2ay

hojacked bava yafgas goblim gobli goblin gobljb house to ride thru the soviet steppea on a missipn to kill koschei amd rob putin of his moat powegul wizard advispr to makr up for his prevoous skepticisn about stalins perfidiohs trump riggin

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

goblina everywheyte

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

Did you have a stroke?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Nichael posted:

squizzle ain't what she used to be, but I think the ol' girl has got some good posts left in her before we might have to consider a merciful end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im talkin aboyt goblins

• Locked thread