Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

GrimGypsy posted:

Uh Twitter is saying Fidel Castro died

2016 wants to be on the next che shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

i quote this post, that i may find it later

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Regular Nintendo posted:

I specifically remember

:v: "hey you are annoying as gently caress"
:sniff: "okay, put me on ignore then!"

not realizing that you can't put mods on ignore

This happened about 1500 times
you cant put a mod on your ignore list but they stay on there if they get promoted

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Karl Sharks posted:

we know this, but he didn't

yeah i just wanted to brag about not having read an absurd alhazred post since the days of lf :c00lbutt:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

holy gently caress donald trump is gonna singe the squids of america

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Then his wig will fall off.
ive been waiting a quarter of a century for this

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

someone has to tell me how trancers 2 ended, i fell asleep

gently caress i thought that was tonight

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

rear end cobra posted:

No, Donald Trump is the next president

donald the the Trump is a drat squid

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

the public's hunger for trancers was unstoppable

was the jack deth the only man i ever had sex with scene even better than the trailer

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Karl Sharks posted:

we need to singe the rest of the trancers first
ftfy :c00lbert:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mike12345 posted:

wait is trancers that movie where some old dude makes out with 18yr old Helen Hunt? I think I've seen that one. That's the only thing I remember.

thats all any of is will remember later too i bet

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Serf posted:

is this real life

is this just fantasy?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

i aint heading south till the tax breaks kick in and the riots stop

enjoy dying of old age in canadia

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

confused posted:

The country is so screwed.

you dont sound confused

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Philip Rivers posted:

remember when gary johnson said who cares about global climate change because the sun is gonna explode in five billion years

lol if you listened to gary johnsons voice without being blackout high :420:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

comingafteryouall posted:

what is even the point of saying they were Somalian before anything else is known about their motives? all it does is spark speculation and make a backlash more likely.

police need to get their act together.

you think the police dont favor rampant speculation and backlashes?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Krazyface posted:

If he forces Putin to wear a special russia hat in a photo-op, this will all have been worth it.

seeing putin and bush wear traditional vietnamese womens outfits on their sai gon honeymoon is one of my fave memories

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

Nothing matters, now I understand why people enjoy opioids

you never know until you ride the :horse: yourself

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm unemployed so I can't do anything fun :smith:
some things aint worth learnin

do drugs all you like but dont do no heron drat

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

not every 2016 casualty made the headlines :smith:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

cabinet posts run in the family

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

i guess now we know why he cant work and has so many medical problems

low alcohol tolerance?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Serf posted:

why doesn't Obama use his weather control machine to send a monsoon to end the wildfires

its been raining in nc today :tinfoil:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Kazak_Hstan posted:

I didn't get my legs shot off in vietNAM so some fuckin liberal can tell me not to drink a pint of cream at a time #MAGA TRUMP *click*

will heart disease be a prexisting condition under TrumpCare, asking for a friend

outhta switch to something healthy, like a bloody mary

ed: balls

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

even with nazis running the usa there's a level of hysterics that i am not willing to go to, and that level is "humanity as a whole is a mistake"

only through human birth can we escape the wheel of samsara

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

MaxxBot posted:

I can relate to this philosophy!

even if i want to smoke less weed i gotta get more weed

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

I guess I'm out of the ordinary thinking it's crucial we are allowed to burn the flag as protest. Noted centrist Chris Matthews basically implied it should be considered something like yelling Fire! in a movie theatre because it excites people or something.

I can stand him less and less the more I hear from him

chris matthews is idiocy perfected and t v was invented so that one day he might laugh in anybodys face anywhere in america :colbert:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Trumpenproletariat posted:

i'm actually just a regular working class joe who voted communist in the election and had higher hopes for trump than hillary

also unlike most of the modern millennial left i still have a sense of humor and can appreciate the pure glorious insanity of our world right now
you mean you dont remember when g dubs stopped bein funny?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

quadrophrenic posted:

U can do both if you SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

quotin this

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

deadgoon posted:

if you put that in google reverse image search it thinks its donald trump

much better hair than that fatcat phony

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

MaxxBot posted:

Infrastructure is for dirty commies, real successful countries have dirt roads and rope bridges.

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/805421483396694016
ugh whats history?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

omg

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

like, holy loving poo poo, thats like
what the gently caress is trump doing
trump what the gently caress china
chyna
CHYNA
jyna
xjyna

they made hats great again

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

i could really go for a donald j right about now

:420:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

kaleedity posted:

my buddy's a pharmacist in a south carolina k-mart

he's had multiple customers poo poo on his counter
im not sure if this is more a kmart story or more a south carolina story

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

you would be AMAZED at how some people react to being denied pills they are horribly addicted to and are attempting to fill extremely illegally
oh yeah i know how crazy some folks get for them things

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

hey some of us are just hoping for lavos to emerge from the magmatic core and put us out of our misery

i wanna time travel with robots and catgirls

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

he would be terrible but likely much less terrible than just about every other name floated, and certainly everyone still interested after this china debacle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

can goblins even become ghouls

they can become zombies. i think a necromancer could reanimate a dead goblin into a ghoul, if the necros of high enough level

• Locked thread