Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
KEEP TRACK OF THE INSANITY AT https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/

<--- logikv9 getting owned on election night lmebo

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST):ocelot::grin:
:cawg: :cawg: :cawg: :laugh: :cawg:

Lastgirl's foreword, Baloogan Approved:

This thread is run by C-SPAM's Nite Crew. Obviously... It just fell into our laps :shrug:

Nite Crew has a radio station so you can check out movies/music while you chillpost in this thread: http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

It is not a general chat thread, we already have a chat thread here!

Even you Daycrew milk drinkers are welcome to post in here, we welcome your news and relevant links to balance us out :h: (Just don't spill your sippy cup o milk around too much or arzy bigly)

rules r dum

were drunk why should we care as long as u arent being a passive aggressive dick'ead harshing our buzz :chloe: bing bong bing SO simple!!!!

Rule uhh 69: Appasrnetly were a circlejerk??!!1 idk but okay you can post in here its cool with us if you are cool :shobon:

Be cool man. Just.. be casual. :beerpal: We talk about all kinds of things. World events, Domestic news, Trump etc. we dont give a gently caress if you go off topic since most people are pretty good at coming back on topic and content swapping. It's a pretty fkn sweet gig atm fam~

just leave the d&d at the door. effort-posting is kind of frowned on cos our vision is blurrd so just like keep it to 2 paragraphs if u really have to get something off ur chest that u cant share with ur therapist or w/e thansk in advance :h:

ur misguided and unharnessed rage is well documented with other pendants and we salute ur collective effort to rail against the machine until ur fingers are nothing but bloody nubs on your keyboard and saves the world with ur deep insight but uhh

sir this is a mcdonalds drive thru window

Rule 88: dont start poo poo, wont be no poo poo. dont whine, please, our hangovers can only take so much pedantry. No Gamergate. No Race baiting, sexism etc. Flame wars go to D&D or other threads lmbo, exercise common sense so good fukcin luck!! [these are probation worthy]

[summary probations for no reason other than being wasted is in the realm of possibility, you have been warned~:twisted:]

Rule 420. I Used To Think Nite Crew Was OK Until I Found Out That They Smoked Weed :q:

What is Nite Crew?

It's a state of mind.

Nite Crew's formative days comes from the primordial ooze of Pre-Election Nights of August 2016 where there was a long dry spell of scandals and contention between Trump and Clinton's campaign. People pretty much got bored and started just posting dumb casual off topic poo poo to kill time in C-SPAM's old Trump thread, the biggest trainwreck of a thread this forum's ever had and ever will with over 14k combined pages. It's insane now to think that people demanded to take it seriously, as we should take a cheeto nazi seriously either~ :jerkbag:

Once the news broke about Trump Doctor's fake note citing that Donald Trump was a greek god, the reincarnation of Adonis himself, People happened to dig into Trump Doctor's google+ account to find only 3 pictures of a sex cake celebrating Harold Bornstein's 69th birthday. And the rest as we know it, is history.

Such absurd events collectivized the idea that nothing matters so :justpost:

Not a Step posted:

Nite crew culture is pretty terrible and will inevitably metastasize into the cancer that kills this subforum. The one downside to the HillShill Toxx Amnesty is that it didn't permanently remove them.

http://i.imgur.com/n3UZfz4.mp4

It's true. We're so terrible that we help lead the charge for RAINN, now at 35k raised!

>>>Please consider donating if you have time and the change. Even a dollar makes a difference!<<<

The donation drive originated from Nite Crew drunkposting one night over an outrage over Trump's infamous pussygate lead by ColonelCorazon's effort and Lemming's OP to coordinate this in the old Trum megathread. :h:~

No idea where HillShill comes from though, which is part of the charm. :allears:

We embrace that all good things come to an end, and our posting is but a mandala for death is certain~ Namaste.

our "culture" just consists of getting drunk and chillposting, gifposting, linkposting so take it as you will. its not for everyone which is fine, we really dont care. There is a subforum and a giant forum for you out there in the whole world wide web~ wowzers

logikv9 fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Feb 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Nite crew culture is pretty terrible and will inevitably metastasize into the cancer that kills this subforum. The one downside to the HillShill Toxx Amnesty is that it didn't permanently remove them.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Nov 16, 2016

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
oh yeah, boosted can post here if he wants.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

publishko posted:

it's like christmas except there's a small possibility that instead of getting presents you get shot in the face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLQOcsoDGwA

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
The Trump Thread was so large that it made a significant impact on the usability and performance of the Something Awful forums

good job trump thread

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
suck my dick donald

for verification

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
you could have also just stolen somebody's elses ballot photo showing trump

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

nice

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
TRUMP!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Steve Yun posted:

Logikv9, can you put these links into the op? It's all the places that you can livestream the election tonight without a subscription:
http://gizmodo.com/how-to-watch-tonights-election-results-no-cable-requir-1788576704

k

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i already have some posted too

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
van jones sighed as he drew his katana for the last time

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
james woods is a moron

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

rawrr posted:

elections are bad for productivity

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

:bisonyes:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
if he released those dumb photos around pussygate he might have had a chance but he probably wouldn't want himself to be seen as anything else but a god amongst men

also because they likely didnt have those photos in their possession, that poo poo was randomly found

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
check for the checkmark you loving idiots

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

laughing irl

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i won NJ for hillary. you're welcome

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
lester is loving up on NBC hard

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
return florida to the ocean

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
all i want is a dem senate please jesus make it happen

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'm arzying hard for a dem senate

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

SirPhoebos posted:

I thought this was nite crew. You guys are loving babbys.

nite crew is all in the psp-tv chatroom

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
psp-tv.com/r/nitecrew get in

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

:chloe:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
get on the chatroom nerds

psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

no arzy in here. you're the arzy. you're the arzy.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
*checks news* yep it's the general election, the dem primary ended a long time ago

a 6 hour probation goes through immediately and sidelines you for the rest of the day at this point, so no dem primary salt thanks

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i tried to press the reply button but you fuckers were so shook that it took me five minutes to catch it

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Arzying is one thing, but if you pull out primary salt or even something that could be tangentially related to the primary I will end you for the night.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
gently caress my dreams of a dem senate are dashed

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
We kicked out the crazed bernie supporters because you guys wouldn't stop producing flamewars in every thread you existed in. We kept plenty of bernie supporters, and actually I think the C-SPAM moderation team (IKs and mods) are majority bernie supporters.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
The poll data failed. All meaningful metrics of data failed. The only metric that saw this coming was this ear-to-the-ground highly anecdotal evidence that floated around, and that is functionally indistinguishable from your standard echochamber-repeat.

I still trust polls and data collection. It will simply adjust to compensate for the new reality.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
step 1: survive 2018
step 2: get ready for the most :stare: democratic primary in a lifetime

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

change my name posted:

agreed, everyone go have that post-9/11 grief/fear sex and report back

Glenn Beck's 9/12 Project

which is funny because i think he voted hillary (or nobody at all)

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I don't know, man. It really did seem like somebody like zoux would post some screenshot from Reddit of a crazy Berner, a circlejerk of "lol, Berners sure are crazy!" would start, some people would push back about how representative redditors are and then the people pushing back would get hit with 6'ers for "starting a flamewar" or whatever, despite it being the Abuela cirlcejerk initiating things. I mean, ultimately, getting 6'ers for disagreeing with Tatum and Deteriorata isn't a big deal but whew the moderation was kind of bad for a while there. Last Girl is cool and Baloogan (who knew?) is actually pretty good but, lol, zoux was an IK for a while, 6'ing anybody who didn't love Abuela.

Zoux was an exception and I agree 100% that he was bad. That's why he was banned and cast out, forever. But otherwise we are honestly working towards making C-SPAM a good place to post for everyone and the wide range of political positions helps us keep this fair.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Just of the top of my head,

Sheng-ji: Bernie to Stein
Maclaine: ???
logikv9: Clinton
Lastgirl: Bernie to Clinton
Baloogan: Trump to Clinton/chaos
Nonsense: Bernie to ???

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

NecroMonster posted:

you are welcome, sorry i could not do more but some boring mod probated me

the reports coming in from your posts were clogging up the reports forum. also image spamming is bad.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Yes, time to block everything until you realize you don't hold any branches of government. I'm going to try my very hardest to not be literally killed by the next four years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Doorknob Slobber posted:

someone should make a thread to collect these for the next four to eight years. Like the terrible family emails thread but more gross

go do it. just don't die

• Locked thread