Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I bought some Arrogant Bastard on a friend's recommendation and it's good. I hope everyone has a good drink or smoke after Herself's inevitable victory. If you've got the opportunity, celebrate with others it'll make victory sweeter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
It's already over, loving owned Trumpailures.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I had an Arrogant Bastard earlier, and now I'm having some Laphroaig. Cheers to everyone.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Mirthless posted:

what in the gently caress is going on

America has put the gun up to our head and is trying to work up our nerve. Probably we'll retreat to sanity before the night is over, but we've got some serious issues to work through and that metal offers an escape.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Mirthless posted:

i just don't understand what the gently caress is going on, none of this makes any god drat sense to me at all

We're a democracy. That means your vote counts just as much as the dude's who didn't finish high school. Donald Trump isn't going to win, but he's not bad enough (apparently) to cause our country to go outside of the <5% either way vote. We're balanced on a knife's edge and have been for quite some time.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Telephones posted:

Can't take it. Gonna tap out. When do the results come in?

When you're asleep the new President will appear in a golden flash in your mind. All true Americans know who the President is at all times.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
You all shook af. An embarrassment.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Can't wait to see that secret plan in action. Going to thoroughly deal with ISIS.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I wonder what jail he's going to put her in.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

He's going to be Trump's eminence greasy.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I wonder if I'll dream about this when I sleep. It seems like the kind of moment that nestles in your psyche, waiting to show up when you least expect it.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Brannock posted:

Mutants are not permitted to address me in this Age of Trump.

Might makes right in the Age of Fire.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Tiler Kiwi posted:

people in the future shall read our posts with great amusement

like trump supporters are doing right now :classiclol:

Oh yeah. Hey bored researchers of the future. Hope you're doing well and your paper on Initial Reactions to the Rise of Kek is going well. If the Erisian Heresy is still going strong in your time, fnord! If not, remember that all you believe in will be upended in time. Try to meet it with some grace.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Nichael posted:

I feel incredibly sorry for the woman. Don't give her poo poo over this. I don't think she was the strongest of candidates, but ultimately, this wasn't her fault.

Yeah, it was.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Republicans posted:

Same but 4.5 hours.

Man, the supreme court.

Even better, they've got enough legislatures to amend the Constitution. I mean, they'll pack the Court as well.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

kaleedity posted:

so do you think they'll eliminate minimum wage?

ooh what about child labor laws?

Neo-feudalism is going to be weird, until they get rid of schools. Don't need to read to work a tablet.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Samurai Sanders posted:

I'm having a hard time keeping from writing a spiteful message to my Stein voting brother. It would go something like "welp, Hillary isn't the president like you wanted. All I can hope for now is that things go the way you want with a complete realignment of the Dems. Its too bad decades of supreme court decisions had to be sacrificed for the small chance that might happen".

...maybe I shouldn't drink anymore tonight.

Don't be a petty rear end. Your brother didn't cause this.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Jonny 290 posted:

we're getting a pence backed federal bathroom bill arent we

If that's the worst thing that comes out in the first hundred days we can all count ourselves lucky.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Mr. Pumroy posted:

im sectetly glad im too old to be drafted

They'll raise the age, forever wars get expensive quick.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

SirPhoebos posted:

Y'know all of Trump's open talk of giving women the D reeks of a person who is actually impotent.

Anyone actually verify if his kids are actually his? I'm just asking.

Look at Melania. That is the face of a person who has known true horror. Trump's dick works bigly, tragically for us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

his first SOTU is gonna be weird as fuck3

two solid hours, at least

• Locked thread