Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

happy voting everyone
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/07/politics/can-you-bring-your-gun-to-vote/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

if you live in houston make sure to vote against that school funding thing

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

zen death robot posted:

Clinton wins Dixevile Notch

really thought romney had it tbqh

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

A Winner is Jew posted:

ground floor in what i hope are many long and distinguished drinking careers

i'm expecting a pretty solid alcohol poisoning body count in this subforum over the next 24 hours. probably should have a thread for people to check in for safety

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i feel nauseous

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

really bummed i haven't woken up from this bullshit coma dream yet

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

someone find and repost the groundhog day post from the trumpthread here

anyone got a link to the predictit market on whether or not im actually terri schiavo and none of this is real?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

November 8, 2016. The man turned into the elementary school parking lot and pulled into an empty spot. He wore rumpled clothes and reeked of stale bourbon. Flecks of cigarette ash clung to his stained shirt. His hair stuck out at odd angles and dark bags hung under his eyes like full trash-bags left dangling from the side of a dumpster. Any other day, a swarm of concerned adults would descend upon this man the moment he set foot on school property, but today was election day.

"Over," he muttered to himself. "Finally over."

Inside, he presented his ID to the poll watcher and received a ballot. A faint smile crept over his face as he approached the curtained voting booth. He threw back the curtain and the smile dropped.

Instead of a table and pen, there was a door. It swung open as he stepped closer. He saw his coffee table, with a fresh glass of bourbon sitting on a coaster. Otherwise the table was empty. He frowned. When was the last time he'd used a coaster? For that matter, the last time he'd cleaned that table? CNN played on the television. His eyes wandered to the date.

June 16, 2015.

A scream lodged in his throat. He tried to turn, to back away, but unseen hands pushed him forward towards the door.

"No!" His voice was raw. A tear ran down his cheek. "No, not again!"

On the television, Donald Trump descended his escalator.

you closed the trump thread and sent us all back in time 1 year this is on your head sheng-ji

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

looking forward to blue Texas

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

lol trump is up nearly 10% in ohio and loving winning virginia

good job nominating a terrible disaster of a candidate dems

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

feelin extremely good about my third party vote right now lmao

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

im seriously lmaoing cause im down 3k on the garbage abuela and there isnt a single positive thing on the horizon

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

gonna be a real quiet forum when boosted is the only.unbanned poster left...

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

give up you fuckers, ur all gonna be banned when trup is prez. nothing matters, hail sayan.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Boner Zone posted:

what kind of gun should I get

short barrel, easy to aim at urself

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

fascism is actually going to happen here, isn't it

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Baloogan posted:

i was taking tylenol yesterday and i always like to have 24 hours between taking stuff like that and drinking

the clock is ticking and you're just letting it all piss away

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

man I hope my feudal lord lets me distill my own liquor

look at this optimistic view of the future lol

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

there's nothing good in this world. my old lady/best friend's mom died tonight unexp-ectadly and the only thing we have to look forward is violent resistance against the brown/gold shirts. so0meone please tell me a story about the future looking more bleak than it does right now cause holy poo poo i could use the perspective

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

idk maybe this is hosed up but i'm begging for the rise of fascism at this point. give me a righteous fight to have because i can't handle this pointless suffering much longer. sry not trying to ruin the shitposting but idk what to do for her now, i can't fitght this. gently caress she doesn't deserve this.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

please probate me for a while. i'm drunk and have nothing to offer right now.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Atrocious Joe posted:

i will not die it's the world that ends

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

God is terrified of his creation and fled early

it really feels like the only thing left to do is suffer through creation in direct defiance of god and his sadistic view of consciousness

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

full disclosure: i've been born to lose my whole life and i have no illusions about the necessary pain that follows consciousness in this cruel world; but at the same time a brutal painful life that inevitably follows a decent intention is extremnely cruel. i don't know how to advocate for the good fight when tere is no fight, ther is only an awareness and internalization opf pointless suffering...

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

pls excuse my so-called shietposting

i hope things go ok for you and your family, take care and make sure to be there for them.

this is therapy. i [plan to shitpoiist along with everyone until i'm banned/censored because i donj't knwo what else to do. life is hard at this point, and in a world as deceptive as what we were living in before tonight; i'm happy for some authenticity

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

rudatron posted:

jarofpiss, i'm real, you're real, we're real

let's celebrate that reality

thank you. i sincerely believe life and awareness are p-ain incarnate and this is a particularly difficult iteration of the experience (for me, and her) but we're so utterly dedicated to the fight that i know we'll make it past tonight (as unfair as it seems)

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i will say that tonight has been tough for me because i hate to see my rock and the one i love suiffer how she has; but i know tomorrow will be another difficult annoying day and i appreciate night crew being there to help me ground myself. the fight goes on, and there will be fash to bash tomorrow., nothing has changed tonight about the world being an uphill battle.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

hafve we had any scientific studies about applying anime therapy to dead mom blues?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

my ol lady is mercifully unconcious right now so i can listen to tom waits and springsteen as loud as i want

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

have you all considered that the world is not my home, i'm just passin through...

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

lol fuckin obama

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

deathbysnusnu posted:

Honestly if Hillary could win an electoral college coup I would still want Trump at this point. This garbage nation deserves everything he's going to do to us. At least when Russia walks all over us, it will be consensual under trump.

i hope the electoral college gives it to hillary because then the end of the world will come more quickly inshallah

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

when russia annexes us next year at least we'll finally have a leader with a spine

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Dunno if this is a serious question but SLRs have a prism and mirror that allows you to look out of the lens and then when you hit the shutter button, the prism and mirror slap up to let the light hit the sensor/film and that makes an audible noise.

my mirrorless camera makes a noise

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

hillary unfavorables are always worst when she's campaigning so her team wisely decided that the less she was seen by people the better

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i'm sure the seriousness of the office will straighten trump out as we've seen evidence of already wrt his cabinet picks

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

who gives a poo poo about comey

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Grondoth posted:

Well, at least we know Trump isn't afraid to just kick people out of his circle if he doesn't like them. Maybe there's gonna be a shuffling cabinet?

musical chairs was a fun way to run kindergarten as i remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

so much fuckin winning just all day every day i can't take it

• Locked thread