Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I voted :thumbsup::patriot::greenangel:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

oh bill :allears:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

So if there is violence/intimidation incidents, is this the thread where they will happen be posted?

probably but idk I'm not the king of the internet or anything

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

thrawn527 posted:

I find it fascinating that one Republican argument against Hillary is that if elected, Hillary may face years of investigations and possibly impeachment.

"You know, if elected, we Republicans are going to go full on rear end in a top hat, launching investigation after investigation into things that have already been vetted for years and years. We may even try to impeach her. Crazy, right? I guess you shouldn't vote for her."

Like...you could NOT do that.

and in contrast, trump has no ongoing investigations or active lawsuits whatsoever!

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Feral Integral posted:

What is the latest possible time that I can 'short' or 'long' stocks? Like can I do it right after the president gets chosen, or is this a bad strategy, in your opinions?

4pm EST unless you are a real big shot and if you're asking this question then yes it's a horrible idea lol

like hmmm some rando with his hand on the mouse at home waiting for cnn to call the race is going to get the jump on multibillion dollar trading firms

alnilam fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Nov 8, 2016

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

about to go to an election party and eat nachos and drink beer in honor of Gerald Ford the Unelected in that one episode of the simpsons

have fun you kids go abuela

fun Ford fact he didn't even get elected as VP he got it bc agnew resigned

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Hi thread
*deep sigh* I'm back in the game after a few weeks hiatus from politics

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

orange sky posted:

Ahahahahah oh God cross posting from the stock market thread

https://twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/808407221616918528

Why is the volume info missing from the time period under question?

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Staying home is going to be president, it ran on a platform of unlimited paid sick days for all

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

loving the simple format of these endorsements. here's another one i found:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

deathbysnusnu posted:

How is a guy who's only qualification for SoS is his friendship with Putin small potatoes? Not to say that private armies in Africa are good or anything, but this is Trump dropping trow and rubbing his balls all over the face of "American security interests matter". How is this anything other than "gently caress you, I'm a proud Russian stooge and the republicans are too cucked to stop me"? He could have nominated 1000 other people more qualified and here we are. It's a feature, not a bug.

Posters randomly appending "It's a feature, not a bug" to the end of posts is my totem, it's how I know I'm really here in D&D and not dreaming

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I've been away a few days where did the piss tape leak (lol) come from and is it specifically piss or is it just "something compromising" and we're running with piss

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

PISS

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I need a map to this sentence

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

We are living in a tim and eric awesome show episode

Now introducing, bruce springstone

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Has anyone used this good joke yet:

Debt is certain

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Yinlock posted:

You must speak the person’s language to communicate your commands, or else be good at pantomiming.

lol imagining a mage trying to pantomime "kill you're comrades" to a kobold and the kobold is like "yeah, this guy gets me"

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Serf posted:

i once had a bard convince a giant scorpion that was pinching him to instead pinch itself to death

"the song makes a good point... Yeah, I'm with the song" *kills self*

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Have you ever imagine being the department of public works in the universe of Street Sharks? hoo boy

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Congratulating yourself publicly is a little weird imo

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

W may have been a warmongering idiot, but he at least had a semblance of a conscience. You could argue that he thought he was doing the right thing for the world.
I don't think anyone has that belief in Trump (except for the fuckheads who voted him in and who will likely be first against the wall)

He also gave a speech at a mosque shortly after 9/11 saying that Islam isn't the enemy. Still one of my unironic fav moments of his presidency and something i could never in a hundred years imagine Trump doing.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

"drain the canal"?

um, alright

If we drain the canal then we can have cool hot rod races in the empty canal

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Other than that it kinda ruins the canal though

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Those elites and their precious canals :mad:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Al! posted:

heroin addiction shoots up by definition

Not necessarily i think you can snort it too

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Anyone saying "wow they sure didn't wait long to become a police state and start crushing protestors" hasn't been to a big protest in a long time, imo

I mean yes Trump's police state type tendencies terrify me but what's happening right now is nothing new at all

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

Donald Trump is not president. Return to your homes. Repeat, Donald TRump is not president.

Oh phew :shobon:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

I will never understand the psychosis loving stupid psychosis American conservatives have for Israel. wait of course I do they're a bunch of crazed religious fanatics who love destroying native peoples and killing browns.

Liberals, Leftists, you should know that Israel is your enemy, they will never let you have candidates who are genuinely progressive save you because their goons in AIPAC will hound and destroy every opportunity for change you guys have, they will make sure that no actual progressive person will reach any position of power because they are the enemy of human rights and progress, it's time American leftists completely start realizing that Israel represents a danger to their own causes. Supporters of Israel in the US have destroyed so many academics, thinkers and human rights activists (especially Jewish people) that would make a klansman blush, Israel and the causes of right wing xenophobic racist nationalism and fascism are one and the same, and it's time you guys came to terms and divorce yourself of the notion that it's possible to put forth progressive leftist candidates without meeting resistance from Israel and it's supporters in the US.

So when you put forth a progressive who can actually beat the fascists, and Israel comes in and says "well we don't like your candidate he said mean things about us" your response should be gently caress. YOU.

sir this is a mcdonald's drive thru

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

That smiling guy :stare:

Edewick Balles

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

this will probably be the catchphrase of the resistance and I love it.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

donalb trimp... is, bsaAADA?

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

alnilam posted:

donalb trimp... is, bsaAADA?

e: bADBD

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

i don't think, that donald trump is a good president, tbhwy

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

recently my firnd and i went to tromp twitter page and the first reply to like 7 of the 8 tweets we looked at was just someone saying "gently caress you" lmao

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

welcome to 2017 where you get to casually say "gently caress you" to the president and everyone knows it and just nods

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

squidgee posted:

exactly - still makes the point without leaving the argument wide open to dismissal

They probably really wanted "right wing terrorism" to beat it out which i get but it's hubris to leave it out, as you say

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lmbo

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

me to a literal sheep: hey what do u think of domald trimp

sheep friend: baaaad

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Pardon my ignorance but i keep seeing that poster. [extremely Isley Brothers voice] who's that lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

anime is real my friend

• Locked thread