Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

trump thread closed on page 14088 :trumppop:

c'mon abuela!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

Did Abuela win yet?

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

what's the hat?

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

Democrats are loving dumb as poo poo oh my god.

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

consumed by normies posted:

lmao at clinton getting more ec defectors than trump. god drat this election just dont stop

democrats are straight up pants on head retarded

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

:lol:

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-supporters-revenge-gifts-christmas-presents-2016-12

When John Tereska’s Trump-voting family members open their gifts from him on Christmas Day, they will get a shock. Inside pretty boxes they’ll find notes thanking them for making donations to organizations like Planned Parenthood and the Sierra Club that support causes expected to come under attack from the new administration.

“With my oldest brother, who I know voted for Trump, I’m going right for the jugular. I’m donating to the Democratic National Committee on his behalf,” Tereska said.

Tereska, an avid Hillary Clinton supporter, is so mad at the relatives who voted for Donald Trump in November that he’s giving money to progressive not-for-profit organizations in their names, in lieu of Christmas presents this year.

“It’s revenge giving,” he added, with relish. Many devastated Democrats have decided the best way to make a point to their loved ones with polar political views this holiday season is to put their money where they wish their relatives’ mouth were.

My wife and I did this

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

Oiled and Ready posted:

Figures that Carter is the only ex-prez to RSVP, Trump is a master at rustling jimmies

:trumppop:

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

i love how he gets the intelligence briefing and he draws the most basic bitch conclusion that soothes his ego and immediately goes back to slobbing on russia's knob. pee pee, doo doo.

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

I think it's telling that so many people are (still!) willing to completely hand wave away anything Trump says or does. Their side makes up bullshit lies all the time, they actually know it, and so they naturally assume the other side is doing it to their guy now.

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

HorseRenoir posted:

lol, just lol, if the republicans win both houses of congress and the presidency and then immediately blow all their political capital on health insurance legislation everyone hates within the first year, resulting in a populist midterm wave that stymies the president's agenda

so basically what happened with obamacare but with guys we like instead

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

avoid sushi for awhile Assange

I'm not convinced he wants them for the purposes of releasing them though, his sources have a bad habit of being identified later

lol

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

There's a whole new generation of Dems who will ask why Dean was broadly disqualified because he yelled once at a rally and I wish I had a good answer for them

I'll put it this way, I seriously doubt he would have been disqualified even back then if he was running as a Republican

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

ScrubLeague posted:

Bathroom executive order coming tomorrow

Is this serious?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

why is nancy pelosi still a thing

• Locked thread