Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

Lol have fun America hanging out with smelly old dying Russia while the pacific and and the rest of the world ( probably Mexico and Canada too) hand china the keys to the world economy lol

it's pretty astonishing how thoroughly stupid (or malevolent) this whole shitshow has been

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

Oh hey the Democratic Party leadership are bunch of spineless losers who will betray you at any opportunity they have who knew?

I knew this already and it's still one of the most galling things I have ever seen in my life. gently caress these people.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

you should be asking how long the union will stay intact

Nothing this administration has put out has proven to be anything more than a threat to literally every goddamn state.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Hodgepodge posted:

This is why I think that planning for the next elections is a joke.

Trump doesn't give a poo poo about democracy. He has power and prestige and I doubt he has the slightest desire to give those things up. Keep telling yourself he'll get tired of it, maybe that will keep you warm in the camps. If he dies, Pence will care even less about those petty obstacles to the Dominion.

the black husserl posted:

Huh? They absolutely know its true. They fully plan on denying millions of people the right to vote in 2018, how could they do that if this weren't true? We all know it's true. Of course it's true.

The Glumslinger posted:

Oh, its not just the last 8 years that are being undone, its probably closer to the 30-60, depending on how far they want to go

This is something everyone needs to come to terms with right now. The midterms mean nothing, the Democratic Party means nothing. What is planned here are changes that go far beyond anything our civil politics are capable of ameliorating. Pure, concentrated destruction.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Agrajag posted:

dude literally declared, during his CIA speech, that he wants to raid another country for oil.

spicer today refused to say that they would in fact not be doing that.

the writing is on the wall and they are most definitely laying down the groundwork for this poo poo.

I don't know if he said that because of the dementia or because he's an idiot with dementia, but it really illustrates how badly things can go wrong when someone isn't there to tug on his leash.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

Guys stop thinking that trump is failing you have to realize that his supporters are a bunch of malicious sisterfucking retard hicks who hate you for who you are, to them they'll be super glad to be finally working in the salt mines as their children die of water poisoning. They will support him not because of anything more than to harm you. The quiet psycho useless housewives will carry him to victory next time.

Thank you, Al-Saqr, for providing a voice of reason.

This isn't facetiousness, by the way. These people are worthless at best, and a good tactic forward is to have left-wingers incorporate this perspective into their strategy while pushing for political goals and promises that give other, less wretched people reason to support them.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Wikkheiser posted:

Via Facebook:

The reporter in question thinks this is hysterical nonsense. But sleep tight!

edit: nevermind

ded redd fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Jan 25, 2017

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

really though, I bet he pays people to pat him on the back

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

gosh maybe he should get some bodyguards before going out in public

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Fojar38 posted:

its remarkable how effortlessly one can read that interview using trumps voice

"and this book, they say this was the most vicious campaign ever fort for president... until this"

"who gave this to you?"

"eh somebody, a combatant"

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

loving furries

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

I AM THE TOILET posted:

speaking of steve bannon you motherfuckers understand he's the one running this shitshow, right

goddamn grima wormtongue action going on

honestly I'd be more worried if the literal nazi who's been putting literal nazi words onto literal nazi paper wasn't the secret mastermind behind the sentient pumpkinman

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

jesus loving christ

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

kaleedity posted:

fox news hosts get to be president for an hour each a night

he has repeated o'reilly verbatim in threatening tweets

it's openly admitting it that has me in a tizzy here

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Neeksy posted:

Trump might literally have the mental development of a child. He just believes whatever the last person told him and probably doesn't understand how a guy who gets killed in a movie doesn't actually die in real life.

which is better: an undeveloped paranoid conspiracy theorist with the emotional and intellectual standing of a child, or a developed paranoid conspiracy theorist with the emotional and intellectual standing of a /pol/ster on steroids?

basically what I'm asking is if you would prefer president Donald J Trump or president Michael Flynn

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

poor little bastard

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

is that loving true?

yes

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

jesus gently caress. this can't last. there have to be some people who will tell him to gently caress off.

you ever wonder why erik prince is just... hanging around in the oval office?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I don't think the Iran Deal has been mentioned this entire week

you fool you've killed us all!

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't read a single bit of news or events up until the next election ( lol as if there'll be one) to vote for trump again.

they don't even read news now

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

jesus

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Harminoff posted:

Wait, so is this roguepotusstaff twitter account real or not?

No, and it's likely a Russian troll.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

anotherone posted:

There's the thing where Trump couldn't find Rudy but wasn't there a thing last week where Trump was looking for Pompeo even though Pompeo was not and had not been there? I think he has object permenance issues

Yes. Trump isn't all there, to say the least.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

You know when Flint Michigan had its water supply contaminated by craven monsters it never once crossed my mind that they did so out of sheer love for lead.

Lead is love, lead by example.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

'enlightened corporations' jeeeeezus christ this party is walking around with a crowbar lodged in its cerebral cortex

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

what a dingellberry

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

Florida's democratic party is probably the worst in the country.

Sad!

no wonder it's shaped like a penis

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Part of me wants it to be true that Trump is literally too stupid to live. The other part then realizes some rear end in a top hat in the WH will bail out this genetic defect anyway.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

I am convinced Trump will be the precedent for a hitherto undiscovered neurological disorder, assuming he isn't already being led along by a malevolent brain fungus.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

what a stupid loving answer

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Tiler Kiwi posted:

feed nazis raw milk imo

these are the people who hopped onto the anti-vaccination train once Trump put himself in the conductor's seat so it shouldn't be too hard!

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

i loving love measles

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

the black husserl posted:

this is literally what steve bannon belives

well he's certainly some kind of heavyweight

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Addamere posted:

oh so speaking of kkk history wtf does ku klux mean and why do they spell it klan is it just because ku and klux start with k and they figured it would be krad to have all three letters of the abbreviation be the same or what

and also whats incel and volcel

'involuntary celibacy' and 'voluntary celibacy'

yes

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Klansmen are living proof that remaining a virgin past 40 does indeed make you a wizard.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

this is the best thing in my life right now

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

I remember the last time this dickweasel got posted, and I still can't believe he used 'safe houses' for the defense of loving Nazis.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

"Abe, having had his fill of drivel and iceberg lettuce, politely excuses himself to swim for his life across the pacific to go to the little boy's room.

Then along came Bannon."

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

quadrophrenic posted:

wedge salad seems like a trashy-by-design kind of food, is it really like high cuisine nowadays or what

no; I will never allow it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

pyrotek posted:

The best part is that it is by the Jared Kushner-owned New York Observer.

gettin kushy with the opposition party

• Locked thread