Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
lol. flag burning to become illegal. rallies still occurring in won provinces. what's next?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Did anyone from the Trump team say anything about the Somali-American Muslim guy in Ohio? As a Muslim, I'm just wondering you know like how they're framing that stuff.......

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

canadian spotted

Nope. Californian. I just decided to use the appropriate term since Trump thinks he's a king now and all the peasants should love him lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Agrajag posted:

dude most of the military voted trump. chances are they are jonesin' to shoot the gently caress out of brown people

I'm still gonna feel bad when they start dying in Middle East Wars Part III. :smith:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

octobernight posted:

Well, it's comforting in that the science of fracking is fine, and the geologists were right. Therefore, my trust in the scientific method continues. Just have the company dump the waste water above ground and no more earthquakes. Bing bam boom, done. Not like it matters where it goes anyway because apparently while googling this, it turns out that the wastewater might be contaminating the drinking water, but since no one cares and it's happening to WY (and probably all the other states with lots of drilling and a dependence on groundwater), it's fine.

Does contaminated ground water affect only people or crops it's used on as well? Is there a possibility that while people that live there might suffer that agricultural output won't be affected, besides climate change,etc?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

*hisses, flees into yospos*

Will LSU be destroyed over the coming years due to Booby Jindal loving up the state and its finances?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
It's like all anyone can do is try to live their life and smoke more weed

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I wonder if the media will interview any of the people that DO lose their jobs at Carrier. I don't think it will matter though because then Trump can make a tweet about the lying media or declare that he will jail all protesters and it will get lost in the outrage! Lmao, we are past the veil and already going full force as a post-fact society.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

my face for the next 4 years

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/703733273504018432

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the patriots are real

i wish. looking forward to being an id-tagged soldier, on a data driven battlefield. NANOMACHINES!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
If he wanted to get in he shoulda just signed a non disclosure! Simple! No biased media anymore! Bing bing bong bong

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

hey remember that time the country had to spend millions to make a narcissist feel better about himself by having a thank you tour

good times

Yeah but what about Barry sotoros weekly visits to play golf in Hawaii huh?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Lol at that "crowd." Kinda sad there aren't a bunch of protesters but it is cold as poo poo.

Trump has successfully dissuaded and shut down the paid protestors of the lying media!!!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

I've been vaping weed for years and it still loving blows my mind that people pay even more money than I do to get high to instead blow big clouds of formaldehyde or whatever

like what the gently caress is the point

of course it goes without saying that there exist WiFi enabled vapes

What does a wifi enabled vape even do? Measure thc /nicotine intake?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
drat didn't know all I needed for the singularity was to jam a robodillz in my skull!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

SpaceGoku posted:

every week from here until eternity will be alternating stories of trump directly or indirectly loving people who voted for him

placed against

stories of trump "saving" a few hundred jobs by giving companies tax and regulation breaks in exhcange for only outsourcing 60% of the jobs they threatened to outsource

I love my hosed up train wreck country

Somehow they will still end up blaming liberals and minorities. It will be interesting as Alex Jones is the new mainstream.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Serf posted:

it's tempting to laugh at Trump voters who hosed themselves with their vote, but that attitude ain't gonna win them over to the side of rationality. when you berate people they tend to just double down

How do you win over people who don't care about facts and think liberals are stuck up and too PC?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Serf posted:

you probably can't but my current approach is to stop being a liberal and start being a leftist and start addressing the issues that these people are actually facing

it probably won't work but gently caress it's better than just continuing to drive that wedge further because of pettiness

Ah ok, so there are people seriously buying into the new economic populism and abandoning "divisive identity politics" lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Oh ok, I guess us newsreaders are the problem for not reveling in garbage news coverage.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lol that's some weak stuff. 500 minimum

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Agrajag posted:

yeah its not like our economy is tied heavily on economic trade with china. if china goes down everyone goes down with it.

couple of loving brokebrains in here think risking trade war is a good thing.

I think China is tons more screwed if an economic recession/depression happens due to the insane real estate prices and factories shutting down.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

a shameful boehner posted:

however they still need to figure out a) how to poop in a spacesuit and b) how to make sure an excessive buildup of cerebrospinal fluid doesnt make all the astronauts go permanently blind by the time they get to mars

amongst other things like cosmic ray shielding lol

we gotta ways to go

We will all die on this dead gay planet as musk and his disciples fly off to their deaths in the cold expanse of space

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
So this 9% jump in the value of CNY in a single day makes it more expensive for countries to buy stuff from China right? This isn't good for China's domestic politics and stability does it?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

How the hell do you "stand up against someone" on twitter? Like what the gently caress does that exactly even mean?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

mormonpartyboat posted:

yup we'll have to wait for president trump to be sworn in to fix this, obama's trade war

Lmao if you think China won't be dealing with its own domestic problems if tons of factory workers start to lose their jobs and they need to crack down.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Nonsense posted:

Labor protests happen in China literally every day, and they're very violent, but not reported on for obvious reasons. Another issue is land disputes, they're going to hell quick if they don't lash out first.

True, but can you imagine if they go from just a slowing economy to a full blown recession? Not to mention all of their problems with a real estate bubble and shadow banking. Hopefully this is just a glitch or something I guess?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Relevant Tangent posted:

They'll be remembered as heroes, and endlessly brought back to life (screaming in horror) in our cvberfuture.

looking forward to the doom prequel

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

pathetic little tramp posted:

on the npr today a liberal was talking about that possibility for trump's epa chair saying 'well maybe once he gets in there he will fall in love with the department'

so hilarious

Lol NPR liberal viewpoint people are the loving worst mewling milquetoastiest folks ever. "Um maybe they will completely change their mind and Obama will be crowned prince of Kenya"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Louisgod posted:

I cashed out $20k worth of stock I had with my company's ESPP and have $30k sitting in my savings account.

really really hope this is enough to weather the shitshow that's going to happen in the next couple years.

Lol what. Are you planning on putting thousands of those dollars in your mattress as well? Probably not a bad idea.....

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Can someone explain to me how Zizek is so sweaty all the time? It really is amazing.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Well, maybe those union members should have picked a better negotiator! Like, The Donald! :unsmigghh:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Lmaooo now millions more people are gonna see the story about the Carrier deal being super terrible than would have otherwise.

gg president smarty intelligentleman

I think they are gonna talk about how this union leader guy is actually a yuuuuuge loser! As are unions! Be your own man!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Pretty sure Chappie came out after 1999

i thought that movie flopped

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Serf posted:

fair point

so you literally want liberals to do what trump wants? :confused:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Trash Trick posted:

It makes me really really mad that we live in the "information age" but we still experience the same sort of systemic issues that had serfs cheering their lords hundreds of years ago. Like, there are so many people who voted for Trump who have no idea what he's actually doing with regards to policy or appointments and it is hosed because it is so easy to find out.

They don't care, they are happy as long as they can stomp on someone beneath them.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Johnny Joestar posted:

not if i have anything to say about it

*writes whitehouse.gov petition*

Watch me tweet this INSANE takedown of one of his tweets! Heh, did my part! :smug:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Oiled and Ready posted:

Every time anyone says a shade of this i hear Hillary's voice saying, exasperated, "Donald Trump is going to be our president"

And I crack a smile

Why she doesn't even matter anymore

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
How can Clinton have raised so much money and have the worst loving campaign team imaginable? Like at this point the view peddled of overpaid/unpaid rich kids of politically connected people that did lazy hashtag campaigning and donor fundraising events rather than have an actual ground game, is starting to seem kinda real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Serf posted:

work for the best, prepare for the worst

get involved in local politics and do your damndest to fight the future while at the same time stocking up on weapons for when things go wrong

What are the CSPAM approved disaster supply brands? I am guessing anything on InfoWars will make me a manly macho man?

• Locked thread