Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ZHamburglar posted:

Is nobody going to comment on that loving costume on the right?

I don't see any costume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Fox News is going to report that Obama's practicing primae noctis now.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MSNBC reporter on Mike Pence at the polling booth "He says he voted for Donald Trump." *laughter* "We didn't see the ballot!"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

OldTennisCourt posted:

Trump TV is going to rule is it's basically just an alternate reality where Trump pretends he won the electuon.
Trump TV is a live satellite feed from the Red Fringe universe.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Teri The Hatcher posted:

Trumps Lawyer:

Those are his real hands by the way. They aren't fake. His hands aren't small.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

rex rabidorum vires posted:

lol Rudy on MSNBC. Man I can not wait for him to go away.
Why does he keep coming on MSNBC to be owned over and over?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

lmao katy tur is arguing with rudy on msnbc right now, the expression on her face is precious
The Trump campaign broke poor Tur's sanity.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

uncurable mlady posted:

why are we not talking about that dude on the right tho

Why would we be? He's a completely normal Trump supporter, nothing out of the ordinary.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

katy tur just corned cobbed chiclet teeth
Ghouliani's teeth are from a dark and evil realm. Or at least the bottom half are.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

As a field peasant in the great state of Delaware, it always weirds me out when people talk about directly voting on legislation during elections. What kind of lunatics would actually want a direct democracy on bills instead of living in a republic where you put all your trust into a 2 party system that is not beholden to you?

I don't have an answer to your question because I am a fellow field peasant in Delaware.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Montasque posted:

Hannity opened up his show with manic laughter.

He is either broken or he (THINKS) knows something.

Maybe Donnie said he'd leave Melania for him if he wins???

euphronius posted:

Also hello Delaware goons

Hi.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Celery Jello posted:

did anyone make a joke about how trump's voting picture looks like he's making sure melania didn't plagiarize michelle at the voting booth yet

I think you're the first. Congrats!

Zero_Grade posted:

Al-Jazeera English for responsible coverage
MSNBC for goofy coverage
CNN for :wow:, holograms, and guest meltdowns
FOX for maximum :derp: :kingsley:
I choose MSNBC for big news days for drunk Rachel and Brian.

ReV VAdAUL posted:

Hush Delawareans, Bank of America or House DuPont know what is best for you.
Sorry, master.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mastershakeman posted:

I've been saying for 4 months that the only interesting state is Texas. nv was over Friday , FL already over, snoozefest all around

seeing if Rubio can split the ticket will be interesting though

I think Utah's pretty interesting this election too. McMuffin or Clinton winning would be hilarious.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Samovar posted:

Well, everyone. I just wanted to say - it has been an experience these last few months. Would just want to say a couple of things.

No mans land, Top Bunk Wanker, Bernice Anders, Boosted... if there are any of you clueless cunts around here anymore, Majoran was MUCH funnier than you during the primary.

Finally, Baloogan? Attend an A.A. meeting before you get institutionalised or die of cirrhosis, you drunken bum.

No Mans Land is infinite and omnipresent. He is always with us.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Zero_Grade posted:

Drunk Rachel is fantastic, especially when she goes off on some hapless R guest.

I do wonder sometimes if I'm missing out on the sweet meltdowns of Fox, or the weird insanity of CNN, but I think MSNBC is still best for entertainment.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Why isn't the channel just 18 hours of Shepard Smith talking about whatever comes to his mind?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

weekly font posted:

Chuck Todd is an aged Chucky doll

That is incredibly insulting to the doll.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Red Minjo posted:

As someone who really likes the taste of milk and doesn't like the taste of alcohol I find these caricatures of milk drinkers as Arzyers to be offensive.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

How is Kasich doing tonight? Is he about to sweep all 538?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

bump_fn posted:

what a hosed up way to spell jeb

What? I'm just wondering how our new vice president is doing tonight. Jeb!/Kasich is about to sweep!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Constant Hamprince posted:

the root problem is that 45% of america is racist as gently caress, not (((economic anxiety))). d&d milkdrinkers can whinge all they want about false consciousness but the fact is an enormous segment of the american people will willingly gently caress themselves as long as minorities get hosed harder by comparison
That's the problem here. A massive, massive portion of this nation will actively gently caress themselves over every time rather than help out both minorities and themselves. This election proves that.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Tatum Girlparts posted:

the core problem is 'economic anxiety' isn't the main issue driving people to Trump and it literally never has been. If that was the case than retards like Kasich would have been way stronger because his message was near entirely economic. Trump's support was from white nationalists, that's who elected him, and just because between bouts of shouting at black people to go back to Africa and demanding every Hispanic they see be deported they sometimes say 'aw gee and the mine's all dried up' doesn't make them soft targets for economic progressives.

Exactly. I am so loving sick of hearing about "economic anxiety". If that was truly a problem, they wouldn't be voting for a god drat robber baron.

Anyway, I'm off to tick a box for an old woman. Bye.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Typo posted:

nate silver was right
I'm not entirely surprised, honestly. I always felt like we were too skeptical of him.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

I hope the MSM is happy with themselves right now after giving 2 billion in free air to Trump and spent 19 minutes on policy versus EMAIL for the rest during the general to support a candidate who boasted of stripping the first amendment down to sue them lol

White supremacy was propped up by relentless capitalism once again.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

i disagree with hillary on many policy positions but the number one thing i hate about her more than anything is that she cant 100% loving guarantee a trump loss

Could anyone have?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Beachcomber posted:

So does this mean Ground Game is actually a giant waste of time an money? Or maybe only democrats need to do it?

I think it's the latter.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

babypolis posted:

dont worry about this guys top democratic operative venom snake is on the case by playing dwarf fortress
He's going to drop the tape any second now!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Constant Hamprince posted:

I know this is probably a joke but please don't even joke about this.

We need everybody who fought Trump to keep going. To keep fighting. And by 'we' I mean the entire world. There is still good in America. You are that good. Keep fighting.

There's no way to fight this if he wins. They will control everything.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Von Sloneker posted:

Daily Show's gonna be live in 8 mins and I expect the studio to look like Jonestown.

The 2004 Daily Show when Bush won reelection was just sad.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Notable Dom X posted:

Lol I'm at a bar, pretty drunk and ppl are freaking out.bif this will be my last post under this account let me say the arc of the future is long but it bends toward justice and even if Trump wins the struggle will continue. Good luck goons and God bless

Normally, I think this. But nah, I wouldn't say it's bent that way when we're globally about to be hosed by climate change. This is potentially civilization ending.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

corn in the bible posted:

hillary isn't a bad candidate, she just lost literally everywhere that went for bernie over her to a racist xenophobe

I don't know if any candidate could've done better than her versus this.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

BWV posted:

Anyone who blames Clinton is a person who thinks its a good decision to choose trump over a bag of AIDS.

This election proves that America is dumb as gently caress, full of hicks and deserves to rot.

I agree. I don't think it's Clinton.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Colbert live right now just said he "can't put a happy face on this". It's extremely reminiscent of the live Daily Show with 2004's results when Bush won.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Brannock posted:

you loving garbage shills. you hosed up. screaming continually for the genocide of whites, screaming for #ItsHerTurn

wow holy poo poo the whites turned out to vote for their own perceived interests. absolutely unexpected. and now, you, you are responsible for President Donald Trump

go gently caress yourself recursively

Perceived. They hosed themselves as much as they hosed us. We're all going down.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

slave to my cravings posted:

looks like cubans may have given trump florida according to exit polls. they voted 52-47 in favor of trump

http://www.latinodecisions.com/files/2714/7863/4905/Florida_Xtabs.pdf

Ah yes, they voted for the man who literally financially supported Castro.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Flubby posted:

I still can't believe she didn't come out. Even just a short "thank you for you're support" speech. Something. This looks so, so bad.

What's it matter now?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Thanks for the 8 years of trying your hardest Obama, as a reward here's the complete destruction of everything you fought for in the space of a single evening!

It's incredibly sad.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

zeal posted:

astounded that clinton hid rather than give a concession speech

I feel incredibly sorry for the woman. Don't give her poo poo over this. I don't think she was the strongest of candidates, but ultimately, this wasn't her fault.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Serious question, when do Jews become the focus of Trump's hate in public? I'm half-Jewish, and while I fully understand that many demographics have it much worse, I am also fully aware that Trump campaigned, in part, on anti-semitism. Do you guys suppose he embraces that further? Or was that casual anti-semitic trash just for getting his awful voters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Malloc Voidstar posted:

Well whose fault loving was it?

An American public, that when told to maybe not say the "n-word" in public, cries like little bitches about political correctness. That's whose fault it is.

• Locked thread