Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Florida and Virginia are like this every year.

seriously you milk chuggers, FL always lags with reporting its heavy D counties, Virginia is always huge waves of red in bumfuck who cares with the blue actual population centers coming later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
you people itt are loving cowards, is this your first election?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Unless you are a human infant baby put the milk down.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Cubey posted:

you dopes don't have the right to arzy about florida until broward is at least 75% counted jesus christ dudes is this your first election

this loving forum seriously, how did so many of you go from decent political posters who understood how polls and demographics and poo poo work to milk drinking babies as soon as you see a pale red florida?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Turdfuzz posted:

im never gonna let u cspam arzy fucks live this down

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'll be less lovely for this post:

look at how many major blue counties aren't even in with today's votes yet, look at how many bright red areas are 100% in because they have seven people in them, please learn population density and elections.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Squizzle posted:

how fuckin young are you folks

do you remember literally zero other election nights

if it aint a blowout that tears assholes wide open its midnight before you know poo poo

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

blue squares posted:

this is bizarre because he was always going to win Texas

JOKES????

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

mandatory lesbian posted:

lol it is embarassing how many of yall are shaking right now, jesus

genuinely embarrassing, like, there are multiple people itt who spent this election pretending to be Very Smart Election Boys and they're breaking the gently caress down because CNN's model said to

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Gumbercules posted:

How is virginia close? Regardless of the outcome, how was the polling miss that big? It wasn't even a swing at any point!

Virginia

ALways

Does

This

Rurual parts come in instantly, cities take forever, most of VA pop is cities

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

lol trump is up nearly 10% in ohio and loving winning virginia

good job nominating a terrible disaster of a candidate dems

shameful post from shameful ik

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Tayter Swift posted:

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/796181240051331072

im gonna walk the dog be back in an hour or so guys

oh fuckin weird it's almost like most of the actually populated areas weren't in until just a bit ago...

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Flowers For Algeria posted:

Who's laughing at bill mitchell now???

me

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

blue squares posted:

Tonight was supposed to be fun

it's very fun and it involves people trying to say hey maybe WE should nominate a fascist to appeal to these poor tender white babies who just are very mad at minorities

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Homework Explainer posted:

who is saying this besides you

your mom????

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

gregday posted:

NYT 69% Trump

nice

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

If HRC wins (and I think she will) I think she's one term and out. She'll never manage to win a race against a competent non-rapist centrist GOP candidate.

on the other hand trump being a rapist white nationalist is literally his appeal to many of his voters

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Clinton gets VA

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

axeil posted:

Please save us Detroit.

Please.

Detroit can literally cover her entire gap currently

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Millstone posted:

wait clinton is ahead now

west coast closed and, shockingly, the democrat won all but Idaho

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

hey some good news

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

belt posted:

Hey where are all the super informed Hillary people in here informing us about how ignorant we all are about elections? Haven't heard from them in a while.

drinking mainly because this is annoying even if I still think Detroit/cities will pull this out.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mirthless posted:

yep

i'm done

i'm out on politics, period. i don't loving care anymore.

that's literally what trump and all wants

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Shear Modulus posted:

yall guys wanting to check out of politics are only slightly off. you should check out of obsessing about elections and following polls 5 hours a day, but should 100% spend all your time in actual organizing and politics beyond the elections. thats what dems have written off since carter but the kochs have astroturfed like crazy and what do you know here he goes

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
the bernie alt history fanfic is pretty fun though keep rollin that in

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

1stGear posted:

Hey, let's speculate what the first 100 days of the Trump presidency will be like.

lol if you think we'll make it 100 days

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Shark Sandwich posted:

I feel like in a final twist of fate Jeb! is going to wind up in the cabinet

Trump's bringing court jesters back in style, and I for one will support that.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

he is going to be obsessed with his approval ratings and whoever won this election was guaranteed to start off with worse approval ratings than anyone before them

I'm 100% sure his only goal will be to beat Obama's ratings.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

euphronius posted:

Well being putins puppet means war with Iran probably off

That's a good thing . Putin is more peaceful and sane than some other people would could run the USA.

yea that Iran war that was coming

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

euphronius posted:

If Cruz won tho?

...Yea ok fair

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Hey, Tatum is back!

Children of Men is on HBOGo so I figured I would watch it becauase it's a good movie and relevant and it opens with all this doom and gloom about deportation of foreigners and what's funny about it is that it is really optimistic because it takes place in 2027.

it's both crushingly good prep and a good rear end movie.

Also oh god Bolton as SoS is somehow an even worse option than I imagined.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

whats the max age you can be drafted at cus if bolton gets his way were entering foreverwar

Under the coming Trompenreich we'll be drafting 80 year olds to protect construction of Trump brand peace keeping nuclear silos in South Korea.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Al! posted:

id prefer to be taken out in the first wave of nuclear fire i think

yea I've played Fallout, gently caress that noise just bathe me in hellfire from the sky and get it over with

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
'oh boy I sure am glad I lived long enough to scavenge this pool of hip deep radioactive water for animal bones to trade to the food baron that runs my local raider camp,' said the idiot while I kicked it on my solid gold cloud smoking a blunt with God.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

deathbysnusnu posted:

Any possibility that Trump wrecks the economy right out the gate, the voters rightly blame him, and over the course of 2018 and 2020 they clean house? Will someone please soothe me with sweet little lies?

Not right out of the gate, no, but if he goes through the trade deal blustering he could tank us pretty bad yea and that'll kill him.

Vladimir Putin posted:

Is John Bolton really that much worse than Gingrich?

Christ yes. Bolton is a proud warmonger who openly talks about his disdain for just the basic concept of other countries existing. Gingrich is another plutocrat supporting rear end in a top hat like Trump who wants the world divided up into glorious capitalist enclaves to be bought and sold. At least with him there's a world to carve up, Bolton thinks might makes right and isn't afraid to back it up.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Covok posted:

He once said that Honduras was bringing in extreme Islamic terrorists into the US by bringing them over the "Honduras-Mexican" border and then over the US-Mexican border. Notice how the former is in quotes and the later isn't? Look at a map.

Oh yea, and I'm almost positive Bolton can't name most other countries once he gets through North America, the UK islands, Russia, and China

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Venom Snake posted:

Remember when Trump was supposed to be a non-interventionist who wanted to stay out of the worlds problems.

that was my favorite bullshit narrative, I think.

"Ok sure he said 'bomb the oil, take the oil', and sure he said he'd murder suspected terrorist families and we should conduct surprise attacks like some kinda barbarian horde, and he said we should torture as much as possible, but he clearly won't be interventionist because he said the iraq war was bad!"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Typo posted:

what's wrong(er) with Gingrich?

I will not woot, for that newt.

But for a real answer Newt probably doesn't want it. He's a boring slug man who thinks jobs like that are too much work (which to be fair, they are a lot of work so glad he doesn't want it). He wants a nice cozy domestic job I'm sure.

Rudy is almost certainly gonna be AG though, so please give it up for Sec of State John 'we could destroy the top floors of the UN and lose nothing of value' Bolton!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Shageletic posted:

Hey guys what's been happening.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

War were declared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Agrajag posted:

i always thought Dick Cheney was the evil architect. Bolton is that much worse? I only remember him being a dick in the UN.

I think someone called him 'in the top 3' of people responsible for the war. I genuinely believe he's number 1. He was the guy just boldly lying to anyone who could possibly check him, and following it with 'and we have to act NOW no no don't read up on this NOW QUICK BEFORE HE THROWS SMALLPOX ON US GOGOGOGO'.

Like, he wasn't the ONLY dude, no poo poo, but if he wasn't there I really and truly don't believe we'd be in Iraq.

• Locked thread