Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Can confirm I'm in PA, white, and wore a BLM shirt when I went to vote for mi abuela

They now know they aren't even safe in their own skin color :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PA vote for Hillary: done
Work for the day: done
Steak dinner: happening

Settling in for the night :getin:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Covok posted:

Trump really, really doesn't know how to just say "I lost" does he?

If he ever went to jail the first interview done with him after the sentencing would definitely include the phrase "from my perspective you're the one behind the bars :smug:"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

Trump is going to get laughed out of court on that by my reading.

He'll sue the court for laughing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Congrats to the 69th Trump voter in the poll

No ice

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

mannerup posted:

no the monster vote is real

I'm gonna find Frankenstein and gently caress him up if he ruins this for us

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bunleigh posted:

NBC talking like its already over

It is :get in:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yasssssssss

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

aka shut the gently caress up arzying peckerwoods ruining a legendary thread

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

BeOSPOS posted:

holy crap if TX goes blue or is a close call :stare: omg :stare: omg

It already is a close call. At least for McCain and Romney, it was already called by now

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Nate when he realizes he's getting referred to as Shook Nate forever the moment 270 is called

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I can take being hosed out of Blue Texas, or I can take being hosed out of Dem Senate

This is the worst timeline if we get neither

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Nite Crew never gets to pick on Day Crew again after this shameful display. yall hosed it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Fidel Castronaut posted:

That's the issue: he is so incredibly bad and is going to win Florida. That's really hosed up.

It's almost like FL has been incredibly bad for at least 16 years

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Antti posted:

It's gonna be kinda funny if Florida ends up Not Mattering after all this if/when Ohio gets called for Clinton by midnight.

Wasn't it called for Obama a little after 11

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MaxNV posted:

If Trump wins we need to resurrect the Trump Thread.

Still not arzying, but if we're going to die, it's only fair the forum does too. Seconded

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The only one I was worried about

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Drunken Peasants kinda keeping me checked right now

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PA :unsmith:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

FYI meltdowners: Trump needs VA

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

IS the background image gone for everyone else?

Yep. Forum can't take so much views in a month

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Trump's doors are closing :getin:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jay-V posted:

The funny thing is, 538 has improved clinton's chances to 72%. so if you think nate was un-shook all along, you should take comfort in his in-the-moment projections

Nate getting a lot of apologies when she gets that 270th, and Nite Crew is effectively DOA lol imagine living that shame down

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

If HRC wins (and I think she will) I think she's one term and out. She'll never manage to win a race against a competent non-rapist centrist GOP candidate.

Yeah, at this point her winning still isn't in doubt in my mind. Most of these states that still need called, his few paths left depend on him getting all of them, and VA going to Hillary already closed stuff

What's damning is this shows if Kasich or Cruz won the primary, she would have lost.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Wistful of Dollars posted:

If Hilary wins ban the Shookers

Seconded.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dolash posted:

If Trump managed to turn out his voters without a real GOTV effort or infrastructure and much less money, how much is all that poo poo worth after all?

Honestly if the pussy audio doesn't leak, two of these states probably get called for him by now

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

breaklaw posted:

What The gently caress is this supposed to mean? The Clinton team is arzying?!!

It was two hours ago so no

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

McGlockenshire posted:

so can we arzy yet?

If PA goes

It's not going

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Nate less shook than yall rn. I ain't worried about 270, I'm worried about how close the final total will be

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Northjayhawk posted:

go to 270towin.com

Put WI into uncertain, then give Trump Florida and NC. Go ahead and give PA to Clinton.

Given that, why are you not shook?

She doesn't need FL or NC, let alone both, to have a clear path. Trump needs PA or it becomes a lot tougher, especially without Virginia

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If Hillary wins AZ and MI or WI, Hillary wins

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Tweak posted:

she would have to have more of the vote in those states, which she currently does not is the thing

People keep telling me to Arzy and I'm just telling you why I'm not!

Trump has 4 big states he needs to win all of, and if he loses one he loses, yet everyone's been acting for an hour that he already won everything and we're doomed and should suicide now to get it over with

Zaphod42 posted:

Yeah this is what it comes down to. Wis and Mi you'd think would be blue but :ohdear:

I thank you greatly for being calm in your response

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

breaklaw posted:

Maybe, just maybe, we could at least stop calling them nazis and deplorables just based on their race and economic status? Like maybe just for a little while?

*hates every minority* HOW DARE YOU SAY I HATE EVERY MINORITY *continues to hate every minority*

They want me to stop calling them it, they need to stop being and doing it. They make my and my friends' and family's lives miserable enough already, why would I thank them for it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Detroit's gonna be big

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Okay now I'm starting to panic

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Trump needs both MI and WI, and I'm still sure Detroit comes through. WI's hosed tho

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If he wins MI it's over

Gonna vomit

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That was a fun year of being able to marry

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

UrbicaMortis posted:

Christ, what a mess. There's going to be a lot of history books written about 2016. It's going to be an eventful few years.

I promise to read them if I'm still alive by then

Which I won't be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

breaklaw posted:

Holy poo poo I still haven't accepted that this is possible. I'm still thinking in the back of my mind Hillary is going to win the in the end because OF COURSE she is. This is worse than arzying

What path does Hillary still have?

She wins MI, she wins but it's just by that. Trump wins MI, he wins

• Locked thread