Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
please wait until boosted melts down to perma him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

misdirectomy posted:

Why is his victory cake a caricature designed to make him look as old and lovely as possible

There bakery is trolling him

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

breaklaw posted:

You do realize it was really about Hillary's attempts to duck transparency and general shadiness and really nothing about the technical stuff about servers and document classifications right?

Okay

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
cnn is so bad lol

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Beachcomber posted:

I've seen this so many times. What is he doing here?

Jeb!

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

My Linux Rig posted:

:sadfan: oh no my guy didn't win all is loss and we're all gonna die

Don't worry, Trumpy is gonna take care of you, just dry your poor cuck tears

bookmarking this for the end of the currently happening as we speak worldwide market crash

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pook Good Mook posted:

Also, liberals need to ditch identity and justice politics in favor of "a rising tide lifts all boats" platform.

I'm not saying social justice issues aren't important, but you quite clearly make it harder to win if that's all you've got.

the human race is irredeemable

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
hillary won the popular vote

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Not a Step posted:

Well, considering white people are the majority in the nation, I'd think its more the DNC has a problem, and that problem is they have no idea how to connect to white people - who are essential to winning elections in America.

Yeah, *this* is gonna help turn the nation around!

If the majority actively ways the minority abused, murdered and imprisoned for imagined slights then it's not the party appealing to minorities that has an issue

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Guy DeBorgore posted:

o thanks

i'm not looking forward to this phase where we say it's the fault of Hillary or the DNC or millenials or the media or white people

it's the fault of DJT and the people who voted for him and we can talk about how they're overwhelmingly white without dragging the other 40% of white people into it

No don't talk bad about the fascists then they wont vote for us

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pakled posted:

The primary source of "anxiety and distress of rural whites" is that black people and Latinos and Muslims exist and want civil rights.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Guy DeBorgore posted:

reminder that hillary had the most in-depth wonkiest policy team in decades that offered detailed workable plans to address education reform and poo poo

but this guy never read that in a ticker on CNN so of course it didn't matter

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TyrantWD posted:

There are no more votes to get on the left, while the Democrats could try to add college educated whites to their coalition. Trump may have held on to them, but that's the only demographic where the Democrats have room to expand. Doing so will require shifting far to the right, but it's the only rational move to make.

If the democrats have to shift far right to stay viable then the human race deserves the nuclear Trump fire

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pick posted:

Not her per se, but what she represented. "Ugly women who are mad that they're ugly."

Go die

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I fear for the next 4 years for anyone who doesn't live on the west coast and isn't straight, or white

Pence is gonna whisper so much poo poo the confused boy king's ear

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Donald Trump will never be controlled for very long and he'll be the first president to have an entire cabinet and vice president resign in disgust

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Homework Explainer posted:

sam kriss did this with brexit yet for some reason is still taken seriously

Terminal stupid

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I'm in the middle of a liberal city on the west coast and I feel like shiiiiiiiiiit today. I can't even begin to think how this feels if you're in some area where you're getting stunted on in real life or are justified in being fearful in a non federal way.

Anyone who lives in a state that doesn't have state human rights laws and an economy strong enough be ranked as a country is screwed

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

LastInLine posted:

Honestly a Trump presidency is probably preferable to any other GOP candidate. Almost all of the things that a progressive fears would have come true under any one of them but at least with Trump there is an intra-party power struggle that will make enacting policy more difficult. Plus I'd argue that from a policy standpoint Trump is not an ideologue which is something you can't say about any other GOP candidate. You might not like the things he believes in, but he isn't a party shill--he's actually a true believer. That means that he'll be unwilling to compromise on those things, which is basically the enemy of actually getting them through.

Granted this is glass-half-full talk.

The age of the unified left and infighting right has come. Just as Clinton planned.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pomp posted:

The age of the unified left and infighting right has come. Just as Clinton planned.

Or Trump? 😉

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the gently caress's the point?

Being angry, something the broader left needs to loving remember how to do.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

GrimGypsy posted:

Pence is a lot scarier than Trump

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

so is Trump gonna do anything objectively good for the country or

our unstable bullshit will no longer be the most powerful nation in the world

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

LmaoTheKid posted:

Can confirm. My subway ride was so quiet it got creepy.

same. People who used to talk to eachother every day just stared off in the distance

including me

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

radical meme posted:

As true now as it was 60 years ago. I'm loving tired of people asking "what have you done for me lately".

I'm close to the age where FYGM is becoming a viable political philosophy.

you're a garbage man

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Agronox posted:

Incidentally, this has probably been posted already but it's worth repeating. Trump's 100 Day Plan:

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

It ranges from "pretty good" to "nothingburger" to "catastrophic," particularly the environmental stuff. But as my corncobbed self prepares for the MAGA future it's good to have a roadmap.

edit: aw poo poo this is from prior to the election, who knows if it's still legit.

all the lobbying poo poo and congress term limits - not happening ever lmao

"★ SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate
change programs and use the money to fi x America’s
water and environmental infrastructure" lol yeah sure you will

"Reforms
will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are
over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want
to speed the approval of life-saving medications."

:|

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pick posted:

I think Trump will be ok on gays because it's like the one type of insult he never used for anybody. I don't think he likes them per se but I don't think he's going to go gunning for them or necessarily let them come to extreme degrees of harm.

He's literally used less homophobic language about Lindsey Graham than the Daily Show did.

pence

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

clearly trying to make the campaign about Trump's racism was a mistake, especially now with all these spontaneous protests today, the day after the election, demanding single payer healthcare

it seemed so obvious at the time...

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

So the Dems need a young outsider who plays well on right wing media .

That's my takeaway

we're not getting a white obama

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

mastershakeman posted:

I'd love to see the reaction if this election hadn't flipped on its head. Donald Trump and various Republicans conceding while whites riot in the streets to the cheers of the press. Nope.

If trump had won the popular vote but lost the EC him and the same people that are currently spiking hate crimes would have imploded democracy as we know it

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Blitz7x posted:

A bunch of guys at my work are talking about how Trump promised to install Term limits for Congress and are super excited

But why would a completely Republican Congress go for term limits when they finally have everything lmbo

people have no idea how the governent works

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

the people most suited for power are the people who want nothing to do with it, which presents something of a problem

Yang Wenli save us

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pon de Bundy posted:

obama is talking to him about how hard and thankless this job is, as trump just hears white static noise and his vision is getting blurry
he's fantasizing about all the cool things he's gonna do as supreme unchallenged ruler of the us

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Decius posted:

No wonder the alt-right calls the Democrats Cucks. YOU ARE THE loving OPPOSITION. YOU DON'T NEED TO WORK WITH TRUMP OR THE REPUBLICANS. You need to work on getting the best position to beat them in 2/4/6/8 years. You need to get the best out of a bad, thankless situation. The Republicans understood that after 2012.You can talk about working with anyone when you actually control anything.

American politics bad

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

So which photo do we use for the official "Miss me yet?" Obama meme?

Smug phonebama

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Is the secret service gonna cap him when he tries to nuke someone

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

what sort of crowns do nazi kings wear

https://youtu.be/qeYTylOd6As

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

no my friend

this time we say

HECK

FRICK ALL OF THIS

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

Hillary and her cadre of tumblrs lost this election. Sit the gently caress down.

Tumblr loved Bernie my dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

100 degrees Calcium posted:

I'm starting to think Tumblr users don't vote.

Well, teens literally can't and 20 somethings don't and the 50+ year olds just reblog Matlock

• Locked thread