Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Hello, thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

iospace posted:

Are you going to chaos dunk Boosted if you see him?

He lives in Soith Carolina, dumbo!

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

redneck nazgul posted:

cross-fuckin-postin, try and stop me

D&D: O that we had here
But one ten thousand of those men in Day Crew
That do no posting to-day!

BALOOGAN: What's he that wishes so?
My cousin, D&D? No, my fair cousin;
If we are mark'd to toxx, we are enow
To do our country loss; and if to post,
The fewer men, the greater share of honour.
God's will! I pray thee, wish not one man more.
By Joementum, I am not covetous for gold,
Nor care I who doth feed upon my quotes;
It yearns me not if men my custom titles wear;
Such outward things dwell not in my desires.
But if it be a sin to covet postcount,
I am the most offending soul alive.
No, faith, my coz, wish not a man from Nite Crew.
God's peace! I would not lose so great an honour
As one man more methinks would share from me
For the best hope I have. O, do not wish one more!
Rather proclaim it, D&D, through my host,
That he which hath no stomach to this thread,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
And red text for USPOL put into his purse;
We would not post in that man's company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.
This day is call'd the feast of CSPAM.
He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when this day is nam'd,
And rouse him at the name of CSPAM.
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say "To-morrow is Saint CSPAM."
Then will he strip his rap sheet and show his sixers,
And say "These wounds I had on CSPAM's day."
Old men forget; yet all shall be forgot,
But he'll remember, with advantages,
What feats he did that day. Then shall our names,
Familiar in his mouth as household words—
Ed Balls, Trump and Doctor,
Big Wet and rear end, Sex and Cake—
Be in their flowing bottles freshly rememb'red.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And CSPAM Trump Thread shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that posts his posts with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in D&D now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their sippy cups cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint CSPAM's day.

I think not.

CSpam are the good guys and D&D are the bad guys

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Trump thread dead, so what

:3:

Goodnight, sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Baloogan posted:

d&d ARE THE englishmen now a bed aka d&d

ok. gotcha

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Baloogan posted:

>_> I wasn't joking i need streams >_>

streams of liquor

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

GAGA GOES GAGA FOR GOERING

Radio Gaga

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

So if there is violence/intimidation incidents, is this the thread where they will happen be posted?

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

jarofpiss posted:

i feel nauseous

You have been impregnated with a Trump presidency. You are due in two months.

Congratulations!

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Honeytrap spotted

E: Probably auditioning for Trump TV and went through the wrong door.

:mamacita:

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Honeytrap spotted

E: Probably auditioning for Trump TV and went through the wrong door.

:mamacita:

Isn't Roger Ailes advising on Trump TV? Guaranteed they were fleeing from auditions

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Fuckin Trump Riot posted:

what happened to the trump thread, have I gone blind or did it finally ascend into heaven in a chorus of farts

Trump thread dead so what

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

CheesyDog posted:

I'm sitting in my polling station parking lot watching an overweight man in dress pants struggling to get a Johnson/Weld sign to stand up, and it keeps falling down over and over and over again.

He is illegally parked.

Sir, I think you'll find he's a sovereign citizen. :reject:

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

the GOP hates all nonpasty people

Excuse me. The correct term is "person of paleness". :colbert:

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Guy DeBorgore posted:

that's amazing. but it's really not coming back? you never appreciate what you've got til its gone... all the posts i wanted to make but never found the time...

Apparently CSPAM is getting closed today, according to mods

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

triple sulk posted:

cspam will never die

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

its closing at noon central

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Pick, what happened to your av? What's the story?

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Pick posted:

though generally speaking it comes from people who are super mad I post stories about lovely first dates because clearly it means I hate all men

tho if I hated men I wouldn't give so many of them a shot to date me. it's not my fault if they act like jerkoffs.

Pick posted:

good lord you have generic white guy face. I mean that's not a problem but please develop a characteristic that makes you easier to distinguish because there are just fuckin swarms of humans and keeping track of em all is kind of a hassle

:geno:

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Karl Barks posted:

everyone please pray for my very conservative father, tonight will be hard for him

How does he feel about your rapsheet? :devil:

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Karl Barks posted:

he is proud of his son

Even the reason why you got banned once? Not a very nice reason.

BTW was that why you chose the name Karl Barks?

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Karl Barks posted:

don't believe everything you read, that ban was the LF purge. no idea who vistaquest is!!! i was already karl barks at that point

ok

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Karl Barks posted:

lol that there are probably a bunch of people who check my rap sheet and think i'm a dog fucker

:geno:

Do you have a dog named "Karl"?

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Karl Barks posted:

lol that there are probably a bunch of people who check my rap sheet and think i'm a dog fucker

Some people are saying your dog is called Karl and they wonder why he barks so much.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Baloogan posted:

im willing to be bexited, and brexited hard

Depends if you are the Brexiter or the Brexitee.

I've been Brexited and it wasn't very pleasant.

:(

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Joementum posted:

trump's going to win Rhode Island, the worst state

https://twitter.com/asamjulian/status/796023097379917825

News at Ten: 76 people asked by a stranger in a MAGA hat told him what he wanted to hear. 3 people did not.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

ReV VAdAUL posted:

Nate Silver and Harry Enten discuss their polling model, late 2016

:golfclap:

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Typo posted:

The Kremlin had being having doubts about a Trump presidency since October or so actually: too upredictable, no telling if he's gonna continue pro-Russia after he's in office or if he'll get into tweet war vs Putin

Yeah but RU/CH/NK always gently caress with military affairs around when a new president is elected/enters office to test the response.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Heard you guys had a problem with zika. :(

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

ReV VAdAUL posted:

A crowded field meant that the anti-Trump vote couldn't solidify around one candidate and he picked them off one by one. Also his rhetoric was specifically targeted to what the base loves while the others were more subtle so it was it was easier to pivot for the general election.

Also the fact that the candidates were essentially indistinguishable from each other on policy points. Even Jeb - who was supposed to be the sympathetic one for hispanics - pivotted. Christie abandoned his social liberalism. They all became pretty much clones of each other with Trump standing out as an individual and catching all the headlines.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Wikileaks posted:

The only thing that Russia has that is threatening to us is a nuclear arsenal. We have better ICBM technology and more ICBMs, we just don't have as many nuclear warheads to put on them. We also have better early warning systems and missile defenses.

Anyone who is afraid of Russia in 2016 has seen too many spy movies.

That's what some people are saying.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

It's not intimidation, it's just he's never done it before. He's copying Melania's work.

And so ended up voting for Clinton :negative:

comedy snyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

what about these AZ protests?

cnn reporting protests outside poll station

Josef K. Sourdust fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Nov 8, 2016

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Ken Bone spotted???

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Election thread in GBS is 7 pages.

You know where the action is.

It is behind the sofa.

:feelsgood::mamacita::razz:

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

GobiasIndustries posted:

Boosted made the trip to NY I see.

Hat status: unworn

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

WampaLord posted:

What is the story with this?

:feelsgood:

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Pies have pastry lids, you fool.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Big McHuge posted:

My apple pie with a bourbon-bacon crumble on top would like to have a word.

If it forms a crust you are permitted. Proceed.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

mikemil828 posted:

Unless it's pumpkin or pecan

I know not of which you speak, mikemil828. I suspect these foodstuffs - though delicious - fall out of the category of "pie". Enjoy your delicacies, misnamed though they be. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

mikemil828 posted:

Not even Key Lime? :(

I fear not. :( Should it rather be called a "tart" (hard-pastry crust with fruit filling, no lid)?

• Locked thread