Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Is that FSU it looks familiar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Got to my polling place at 6:55 am. There was a line of olds out the door getting their voting out of the way before heading over to McDonalds to drink their morning coffee. Voted, hopped into the car, turned out of the parking lot and hit a loving deer.

Once the tow truck took the car to the shop to get fixed, borrowed one of my mothers' cars to get to work. There was a woman on the side of the road waving a Trump sign.

It is an Omen

Your car is clinton, the deer trump.

Open up the deer and read its guts for an EV prediction

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

paranoid randroid posted:

so are we all dead yet or were we dead all along?

You are going to wake up tomorrow and its gonna be escalator day

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Swedgin posted:

anyone hearing anything anecdotal about turnout in Trump-heavy counties?

My facebook friend said that more people like the trump page than clinton page from his base of friends

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

a patagonian cavy posted:

well sure when the result is in and abuela has won, I'll watch it for comedy purposes

but I'm not drunk yet

I had a dream last night where Fox refused to report that Clinton won for hours after she won and reported a Trump victory tomorrow.

And for the next 4 years just pretended a Trump presidency. Even made up stories and a whole new election.

two balls

Phi230 fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Nov 8, 2016

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Can we get an official story on this???

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
PSA

Lewandowski getting destroyed on CNN right now

A taste of whats to come

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lord Hydronium posted:

What's everyone tuning to once this shitshow starts for real? MSNBC to watch Maddow making fun of people? Fox to watch Kelly making fun of people? CNN to watch the latest in ~*~holograms~*~?

If you have DirectTV, they have election coverage where they display: BBC, CNN, MSNBC, and FOX simultaneously. Along with senate, house, and EV results provided by AP.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
CLINTON UP IN SC

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
CLINTON IS UP BY 3% IN SC!!!!

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

I VOTED FOR STEPHANIE

YASS PRINCESS YAAAAAASSSS

MICA RAUS

MICA RAUS

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
C up in OH

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Potato Salad posted:

Im still driving but

turn cnn the gently caress off, nobody did more to normalize and legitimize hitler than cnn

this nerdy white dude on MSNBC is my poo poo

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
8pm reaping of the NE for clinton is a welcome sight

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Duckworth wins!

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
TX light blue on NYT lolllll

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Woodford Reserve Double Oaked

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ABUELA TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Monkey Fracas posted:

Democrats: so bad they let Trump win

You stupid cocksuckers you let Trump win

Great job

Dont blame me I voted for bernie

Andy 2020

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Kill whitey imo

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Spoondick posted:

white
electorate
loves
pussygrabbers

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
So it looks like we're getting the future from the film-version of Dredd which is great maybe I can live long enough to be a Judge.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
stephanie murphy won guys

thats a big deal

she's my rep now

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
So is naval war with China guaranteed?

Over/Under on its declaration?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Cubey posted:

nah. more middle east poo poo. rip iran.

Why not both?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Lol if you think the DNC is gonna learn poo poo.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

TyrantWD posted:

The lessons you think they should learn aren't the lessons that actually came out of this election,

Elaborate

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Not a Step posted:

Obama came through his eight years with no personal scandals that I can recall, which is loving amazing.

They, and everyone else, needs to learn that shame is a completely ineffective tool for accomplishing anything beyond wrecking one or two people's lives at a time.

sure and they're gonna shift hard right which is what I was hinting at and the left in the US will be dead for another 100 years

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Pick posted:

Yeah, if anything this was Identity Politics: The Election, because facts and specific policies did not matter at all.

The Lena Dunham, Hamilton, Laverne Cox stuff might have been great from the far-left point of view, but it's not even genuinely popular here, among an overall educated contingent of largely left-wingers. It was virtue signaling but no one really wanted it as much as they pretended they did.

Lena Dunham is destroyed

Long Live Issa Rae

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

Changes would obviously be grandfathered in. Current voters would not be effected .

What happens when gay marriage is gone?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Morning After To-Do List:

1. Take over the Democratic Party and return it to the people. They have failed us miserably.

2. Fire all pundits, predictors, pollsters and anyone else in the media who had a narrative they wouldn't let go of and refused to listen to or acknowledge what was really going on. Those same bloviators will now tell us we must "heal the divide" and “come together.” They will pull more hooey like that out of their rear end in the days to come. Turn them off.

3. Any Democratic member of Congress who didn’t wake up this morning ready to fight, resist and obstruct in the way Republicans did against President Obama every day for eight full years must step out of the way and let those of us who know the score lead the way in stopping the meanness and the madness that's about to begin.

4. Everyone must stop saying they are “stunned” and “shocked.” What you mean to say is that you were in a bubble and weren’t paying attention to your fellow Americans and their despair. YEARS of being neglected by both parties, the anger and the need for revenge against the system only grew. Along came a TV star they liked whose plan was to destroy both parties and tell them all “You're fired!” Trump’s victory is no surprise. He was never a joke. Treating him as one only strengthened him. He is both a creature and a creation of the media and the media will never own that.

5. You must say this sentence to everyone you meet today: “HILLARY CLINTON WON THE POPULAR VOTE!” The MAJORITY of our fellow Americans preferred Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump. Period. Fact. If you woke up this morning thinking you live in an effed-up country, you don’t. The majority of your fellow Americans wanted Hillary, not Trump. The only reason he’s president is because of an arcane, insane 18th-century idea called the Electoral College. Until we change that, we’ll continue to have presidents we didn’t elect and didn’t want. You live in a country where a majority of its citizens have said they believe there’s climate change, they believe women should be paid the same as men, they want a debt-free college education, they don’t want us invading countries, they want a raise in the minimum wage and they want a single-payer true universal health care system. None of that has changed. We live in a country where the majority agree with the “liberal” position. We just lack the liberal leadership to make that happen (see: #1 above). Let's try to get this all done by noon today. -- Michael Moore

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

I hope the zeitgeist for 2018/2020 is Bernie's legacy continues and we get a left-populist surge again. This time with the message that the Democrats failed you, poor whites, in nominating an elite.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

NecroMonster posted:

we need a new malcom x, we need a new huey p. newton

the left needs to relearn violence and anger and threats

I was thinking this exact thing!

I was thinking how we don't have leaders in the community to drive us forward anymore.

No more Malcoms. No more Huey Newtons. No more MLKs, no more JFKs or RFKs.

Who is our Woodie Guthrie? Bob Dylan?

Where are the prominent people?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the gently caress's the point?

fuckign fight you coward

when did the left lose its spirit

you fuckers joke about death by guillotine and poo poo but when push comes to shove you get red in the face and start stumbling "oh no-no-no-bubhhe uh we de wop doe goo wap" like ben loving lesnick

grab a rifle and the red flag you loving pussy

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
all you fuckin milk drinkers need to stop with the defeatist bullshit

oh woe is me im gonna cry and moan and whine and be so shook im depressed

you gotta get mad

get mean

speak the only language that the GOP understands and that is to say gently caress you and fight them at every opportunity

march in the streets and get your drat voice out there.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

LastInLine posted:

Red staters would take over the cities where liberals are holed up within a matter of days. When the revolution comes, it'll be going the other direction. You'd never even see the Iowa state line.

my point being that you gotta rise and make a loving ruckus that can't be ignored

get loving mad and make sure the nation hears us and we never let them forget it

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

100 degrees Calcium posted:

A lot of people on my Twitter feed were reminding me that this election occurred after the repeal of the voting rights act. I agree that the repeal of that act sucks, but is there any evidence that it had a notable effect on the outcome of this election?

NC african american turnout down in the hundreds of thousands

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GrimGypsy posted:

this guy, I'm thinking this guy is on to something

its not even my idea

I look back and I see where we could succeed where our forebears failed.

If we had the unity, if we had the FIRE that the leaders we used to have then we would be in a much better place

again I say where are our leaders? BLM is a leaderless organization. Its biggest mistake.

Bernie is all we got. I see the fire that drives him. The fire from Civil Rights. The fire from the Vietnam era. The fire that we lack.

we have to show the right every single day that they are not welcome. we need to organize. No one-off protests. No impotent token acts of civil disobedience. We need the fire back.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GrimGypsy posted:

lotsa protests in big cities right now

I'm trying to remember if W's win generated these but I don't think it did, at least not on a big scale

its the biggest failure of the left in america that we have no leaders that drive these, and that these events will putter out in an impotent poof of smoke

I wish I could be there but of course, I live in a deep red shithole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress we cannot sit around and wait 40 years for demographic change to destroy the GOP

we must do it now and we must do it fast

• Locked thread