Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Vladimir Putin posted:

He's not even the loving president yet so this claim of being gracious and not prosecuting her while the recount is underway makes absolutely no sense.

Welcome to the Trump presidency, guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

logikv9 posted:

i might die if trump wins re-election

We'll all likely die well before that.

In a cleansing nuclear fire.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Radio Paranoia posted:

Was there any single statement in that press conference that could be considered a pure and indisputable fact?

Donald J. Trump was inaugurated on Friday January 20th, 2017.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

At this point can there be any doubt that there absolutely is a pisstape and the current President is a Russian plant?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I bet the dude who punched that Pepe button-wearing Nazi is feeling pretty good about himself right now.

As he should.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

President Trump needs to start rounding these women into concentration camps really soon or he might not get reelected.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Can the CIA please start sneaking Prozac into President Trump's KFC buckets and McDonald's Value Meals?

I'm asking seriously. I know we're being monitored.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Hillary 2020 posted:

This has got to be a bad weekend for Trump. Next time there's a big march organized he'll probably order it to be stopped.

With AC-130 gunships from 20,000 feet.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

When will one of the media come out of nowhere off-camera and punch Sean Spicer right in the briefing room?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

There are a lot of comments recently about Lowtax being a Trumpist. Is this true?

If so, why he so domb?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Covok posted:

I think it has more to do with how his eyes looked like he cried and how pasty and weak he looked. He, essentially, looked like a petulant grown child crying on stage. Trump, and to be honest more presidents, would not want them to be the person the press sees every day from now on.

Who would Central Casting recommend for the role?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

You can look at what he says and he's been clowning Termp lately:
https://twitter.com/lowtax

Wow, he tweets a lot. Why even bother with the forums anymore Papa Lowtax?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Donald J. Trump is literally the antichrist.

Never figured he would be American, or that the country would willingly vote him into office, but here we are.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I honestly thought House of Cards was too over-the-top. Then Fascist Cheeto Pissboi Vagina-Chin rear end in a top hat Russian Puppet President Trump was elected and five days later I realized they're seriously going to have to up their game next season.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

It's funny that I mostly used to just read the Star Citizen threads. Flaming rear end in a top hat DEREK SMART has nothing on Donald J. Trump, and making fun of some retarded video game seems so small when our entire country is being raped by a petulant insecure moron and his army of truly evil Republican henchmen toadies.

There won't even be video games after the nuclear apocalypse.

But I guess at least Derek Smart will probably be dead too.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Donald Trump: "If the killings in Chicago don't stop I'm gonna send in the feds to kill people."

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Baloogan posted:

um
no
it was that she was corrupt as hell
lies all the time
and generally evil & incompetent

Sometimes you're ironic and funny.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Lowtax seems like the kind of guy who would propose marriage on the front page of an Internet forum or something.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Everyone seems to recommend buying guns and arming up, but seriously what's the loving point of that when they'll be sending cops in riot gear and body armor and tanks and gas?

Your 9-mil ain't gonna do poo poo.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

How many rounds of ammo is enough to survive Trumpocalypse?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

DeepDickPizza posted:

I hope I get to watch that stupid Matt Damon fighting dragons at the Great Wall of Chyna movie before President Trump sends in the Red Hats to stomp me to death in the middle of the Magnificent Mile.

Depends, when does it premiere?

At the current rate (five days in), if the movie doesn't open within the next two weeks you're plain hosed.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Yeah okay but why the shirtless picture?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

a.lo posted:

you looking for something more

Pic of Baloogan topless please.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Trump would already have launched nukes if he could figure out how to make the football target Chicago.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Yug posted:

If he did would anybody be able to tell the difference?

I'm just quoting a deadspin tweet from earlier today and not replying to you or anything:

"Go eat poo poo"

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

"With all due respect, eat a bag of dicks Mr. President"

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

loving Cher would unironically be a better President of the United States than orange racist rapist Donald J. Trump.

Can you deny this fact Baloogan?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Serf posted:

i mean lol if you think civilians with guns would put up much of a fight against the modern american military. maybe if the military had some kind of schism, but that seems unlikely as hell

No it's okay some gun goons told me last night in this very thread they could take on the military with their forty fives and body armor ain't all that.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Which is the warmest Nordic country and do they allow Americans to move there?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

The real hurt to a rebellion isn't in PvP gunfights against the military, it's the loss of production and worker strikes that shut down vital parts of the country's functions. When people are afraid to go to work because of shoot outs in the street the economy that relies on the most productive work force in the world will grind to a halt and then the corporations backing Trump will drop out

Why would Luxembourg grind to a halt?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Relevant Tangent posted:

you don't actually understand Americans as well as you think if you believe that

crazed disaffected loners are more prevalent in engineering and with Trump's policies leading to mass firings you're going to see a bunch of people with little to lose

Versus > 800,000 red-hat police and millions of active duty military/national guard?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Serious Question: what is/was "LF"? I checked the SAClopedia and there wasn't an entry for it. I assume it was some forum/subforum that went away but what was the name and what was the relevant drama?

(I mostly lurk in Games)

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

triple sulk posted:

I sorta feel the same way but honestly wish I could leave the country

Mexico will soon have a nice wall protecting them from Americans.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Thanks for all the info about LF fellow goons!

It's kinda hard for me to imagine Lowtax putting on anything other than sweatpants, but do you think he got dressed up when the Secret Service went to his house?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

The people talking about bug-out bags and camping supplies to survive when poo poo gets real are cracking me up. Like they think they're going to live in the woods and mount attacks against military convoys while yelling "Wolverines" at the top of their lungs.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

All I know is Jack Bauer was all about torturing the gently caress out of people on '24' and he saved the world like 17 times.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Al! posted:

you must go through a lot of vcrs

Remember when our state-of-the-art video playback technology meant that every time you watched a VHS tape it degraded and got worse?

Welcome to every new day in Trump's Amerikka.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Vertical Lime posted:

will the administration watch the new 24

or not pay attention for reasons

New 24 hero is a black guy.

What do you think?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Montasque posted:

A lot of those types don't own computers.

How do they pay their bills online?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Baloogan posted:

I am honestly unironically concerned about the mental health of peeps itt!

You live in Canada - schedule a mental-health evaluation for yourself at anytime.

• Locked thread