Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bert Roberge posted:

Can we get some good strong boys who like Trump?

They're really missing out on this thread.

I'm a big fan of Trump. Excited for the coming rapture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

Bert Roberge posted:

You don't seem strong or good though.

I'm good and strong, and so is Trump.

Apr 7, 2003

Bert Roberge posted:

We need someone who won't be swayed by crowd sized or the media.

Are you really a good fit for a Trump boy?

America is already greater. just like he said it would be.

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/01/restaurant_owner_accused_of_us.html

Apr 7, 2003

Powerful. Strong. Thick.

Apr 7, 2003

Decisive leadership. Powerful.

Apr 7, 2003

triple sulk posted:

thick, solid, tight?

That's how you flex political muscle. You have to be above the rules to properly oversee them.

Apr 7, 2003

Al-Saqr posted:

lol holy poo poo I never thought this was possible, green peace activists hang banner on crane Behind White House.

They need to show Trump the dignity due a president of the United States.

Apr 7, 2003

Turdfuzz posted:

all actions committed by leftists is terrorism in trumps america

Agreed, we need to present a united front, now more than ever.

Apr 7, 2003

Annual Prophet posted:

goon project: make trump ragequit

President Pence?!?! *gets huge boner*

Apr 7, 2003

Annual Prophet posted:

less fun, yes, but also less apt to create cyberpunk dystopia / tinpot dictatorship / nuclear annihilation

East Chicago, IN had a massive problem with lead in the soil. Pence refused to visit there because the town voted Democratic. You need to show strength by never giving aid or comfort to your enemies.

Apr 7, 2003

Modest Mao posted:

the funniest thing is people think the subpoena shut down LF but it stuck around for several months after. It was shut down because of mod sass, specifically a specific .gif of a sesame street character's fort falling over being posted again and again despite warnings.

Attacks on our authority figures are attacks on our way of life. That's why the Louisiana bill that makes resisting arrest a hate crime is insanely good.

Apr 7, 2003

comingafteryouall posted:

I don't think this would work very well for Democrats. Since the party ostensibly doesn't want to restrict voting rights or destroy the entire federal government, acting like a giant dick as an elected official is a bad idea.

symbolically guillotining wall street bankers would be a good idea though.

Why would you attack the most productive members of society? Sad!

Apr 7, 2003

Bert Roberge posted:

No-one has stepped up yet to defend Trump.

No good Trump boys yet.

Trump has already helped to make America great again. He reined back big government and gave power back to the states by signing executive DAPL and Keystone XL pipeline orders. Powerful.

Apr 7, 2003

Serf posted:

so when does the FBI dig up dirt on these guys that forces them to drop the suit?

Hopefully soon, you can't apply the same standard to the literal leader of the Free World that you apply to ordinary businessmen.

Apr 7, 2003

Bert Roberge posted:

Nah they're too scared to say they 'like Trump,' and instead hang behind hating random democrats.

No good Trump boys on this forum.

Trump is insanely good.

Apr 7, 2003

That's how you wield political strength, ladies and gentlemen. poo poo like "discussing equitable solutions" or "respecting other nations" doesn't belong in the halls of power.

Apr 7, 2003

comingafteryouall posted:

nothing bad can come of being antagonistic all the time. nope!

I don't think you understand how "being strong" works. Trump is strong. Powerful.

Apr 7, 2003

America is going to make so much money selling off the national parks. It'll balance the budget. I'm really excited for the PepsiCo Grand Canyon.

Apr 7, 2003

Death Valley Park, sponsored by UFC: Are you man enough to visit?

Apr 7, 2003

Yellowstone National Park acquired, renamed to Blackstone National Park

Apr 7, 2003

radical meme posted:

Let's see how many national parks we have after 4 years.

Maybe they'll just sell them all to Disney. More likely Exxon though.

I'm incredibly excited for Kimberly-Clark to purchase Wrangell-St. Elias National Park. Toilet paper is going to be super cheap. Fantastic!

Apr 7, 2003

Three Olives posted:

Major cities get shitloads in federal funding, everything from housing to Tasers.

Thank God that my real (rural) American tax dollars will no longer go towards propping up America's lazy city dwellers. It's about time.

Apr 7, 2003

The Nastier Nate posted:

Sweet! Less federal money to big cities means there's more for the suburbs. As a middle class white guy living in a semi-affluent community, its nice things are finally going my way.

The mall is back, baby!

Apr 7, 2003

Admiral Ray posted:

and broccoli. i know midwesterners don't understand vegetables are, in fact, food and that you should eat them, but california does grow a shitload of veggies.

Actually, you feed vegetables to the real food, like cows and pigs.

Apr 7, 2003

After eight years of brutal oppression, I'm really excited that it's safe to be suburban, white, and affluent again.

Apr 7, 2003

anotherone posted:

No, you feed cows red skittles, everyone knows that.

http://fortune.com/2017/01/23/farmers-cows-red-skittles/

America really is good at everything. drat.

Apr 7, 2003

mister magpie posted:

you think his supporters are aware of what they are done? that's rather optimistic of you

We've done great things.

I heard an interview the other day where a woman said she voted for Trump because he's entertaining. She's right. He's strong, powerful, and also entertaining. The complete package!

Apr 7, 2003

Vox Nihili posted:

republicans have been doing this quite consistently for decades, but yes, i would say at this point absolutely all bets are off and they will take whatever further steps are deemed remotely feasible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuOT1bRYdK8

It's insanely good of this man to be so proud of getting irresponsible voters off the rolls. God bless Mike Turzai.

Apr 7, 2003

Agrajag posted:

waiut why did they clap when he said law enforcement agency? taht was weird.

such a weird place to pause for an applause.

YOU. ARE. A. LAW. ENFORCEMENT. AGENCY. *pause for applause*

Anything other than absolute love for the instruments of our society undermines our way of life.

Apr 7, 2003

Pollyanna posted:

But...they're mostly veterans :confused:

They give up the right to be Our Warriors when they don the mantle of government waste and abuse. Kill them all and let God sort them out.

Apr 7, 2003

Augus posted:

was this posted already? I don't care, posting it anyway
https://twitter.com/Harlan/status/824987446504988672

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good poo poo go౦ԁ poo poo👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌poo poo right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good poo poo

It's really good that president Trump watches the news and keeps himself informed. That's what a good leader does. Powerful.

Apr 7, 2003

magiccarpet posted:

can anyone explain the downsides to the health insurance plan that was presented monday because i, a garbage leftie, and fine with it going state by state if thats what pissbabys want

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/23/politics/collins-cassidy-obamacare-repeal/

the answer is because mitch and paul want to remove anything that says obama, and anything less than that is total defeat, right?

It's really good when policy decisions are left up to the states. About fifty percent of Mississippi residents polled a few years back said that they believed miscegenation should be banned for instance, and I think state government would be more sensitive to the wishes of their citizens than the overbearing federal government would be.

Apr 7, 2003

I'm excited for the coming EO mandating that President Trump be added to Mount Rushmore. It would only be fitting.

Apr 7, 2003

What a powerful statement. Donald Trump knows how to speak to the heart of America. So charismatic!

Apr 7, 2003

Vertical Lime posted:

it's a week

is america great again

America is very good now. It's the best America we've ever seen.

Apr 7, 2003

The Human Crouton posted:

How many wives can I have in Russia?

If you beat your Russian wife hard enough, she splits open and there's a smaller wife inside

Apr 7, 2003

Winston Churchill advocated shooting striking miners in the street. What a strong leader. Powerful.

Apr 7, 2003

Yes. A crazy powerful man.

Apr 7, 2003

My wife's grandmother was born in Germany in 1924. I'm super excited for her. Very few people get to relive their childhood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

I'll be the spikes for Reagan and GW.

• Locked thread