Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

the one Kasich-voting FB guy I know who is now voting Trump is at his nadir, posting about Hillary's satan cannibal tendancies and how she smells like potatoes. I am not making this up. It's very sad, he used to be a good guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

drudge report status: shook

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

It's one of those things I never would've thought twice about, but my wife, who was raised in a super conservative/religious family, says the whole "Bill cheated on her" thing is the key bit people in those environments use to convince themselves she's poo poo. Because if she was a good woman who deserved power, she would've kept control over her man, and because she didn't, she's viewed as a failure. It's nuts.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Montasque posted:

I love how in the end Christie was too toxic for the Trump campaign.

And Trump wanted him as VP before they manipulated him out of it.

The best instincts. The best.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

I see stories like this about how the alt-right/Bannon are going to continue to back Trump and push on the anti-Trump GOP leadership, and another set of stories over the last week about how the GOP will dump Trump asap and try to proceed with business as usual (like when Romney lost). Is the former going to gain any ground if the latter is in effect? Is that only going to happen if the right wing media keeps on supporting Trump?

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Big McHuge posted:

I imagine a disheveled Trump and Kellyanne alone in some large dining area of Trump Tower later tonight, slowly pecking away at that cake.

Suddenly Kellyanne's fork begins to tremor as the shadow of a velociraptor appears on the wall behind Donald.

go on...

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Alter Ego posted:

I can explain this. Obviously Bill Mitchell is four years old and this is his first election.

Reading his tweets is like watching that part in "A Beautiful Mind" where you find out John Nash has schizophrenia and everything you've seen was a delusion.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Chris drilling Rudy. drat.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Count Freebasie posted:

It's interesting that none of the news channels have bothered to mention the shootings at two polling stations.

MSNBC reported on the California one earlier.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Totally not surprised. All the Trump people on my FB feed heaved a sigh of relief that HRC wouldn't be president, and now they want you to :wrongful: about Trump or anything going on around the country involving him and post about anything, anything at all instead (including the one Kasich guy who was "forced" to vote Trump).

:cry: "quit posting those twitter pages showing people being harrassed. It's all fake! All of it! except for the black thugs beating that guy at the traffic stop! Project Veritas told me so!! Liberals are the real racists!1!! I'm not racist!!!"

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can't wait until we get the real-life Long Walk out of all this.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Dude is like everyone's "that one uncle at Thanksgiving."

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Gonna be fun when Trump is inaugurated and Russia drops the kompromat on him shortly thereafter to maximize the chaos.

:smith:

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

My sister-in-law's father-in-law (that's a mouthful) was diagnosed this year with terminal lung cancer. He loves the Constitution and hates HRC. He supported Trump not because he liked the guy but because Trump was going to put HRC in prison, and by God he was going to see it happen before he passed on. He came to my niece's fourth birthday this year with a "Hillary for Prison" shirt and loudly bragged about how HRC was going to jail for her crimes (which, when you asked him what they were, were really weird conspiracy poo poo - Pizzagate was not a thing yet, but it wasn't EMAILS! or BENGHAZI!), and anyone who supported her (which was like more than half of the people in the room) should "watch themselves" when Trump got elected. After the election, he was flabbergasted by the pushback on Trump's election and declined to come to my in-laws' Thanksgiving dinner because he "didn't feel like it was a good environment for him" to be in. He essentially burned most of the bridges in the family because Trump was going to put HRC in prison, his greatest dying wish.

:kiss:

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

And there's the redirect.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

logikv9 posted:

goddamn 2016 is literally moving up to a celebrity death a day :eyepop:

Like most everyone else in the world, Death is getting done all it can before Trump becomes president.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

8th Line posted:

uɐʇɐS lᴉɐHappy New Years

why did it have to be snakes

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

before the WHAT?! Godddamit Trump!

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

deathbysnusnu posted:

Putin probably going to invade some NATO neighbors Jan 21st and then release the piss tape thereafter and evidence of collusion. American government is straight up illegitimate and we'll be too busy with our civil war to care. I can't think of anything more harmful to the USA than Putin actually letting things out. Trump wins an election directly colluding with a foreign power despite a majority of Americans not voting for him. Consolation prize, the bad guys still get their toadie to be president ala Pence. We have no mechanism to deal with this as a country. No way a constitutional amendment would pass for a presidency do-over. If things got that bad, I'd probably be looking at things like 2nd amendment solutions and scratching my head.

I posted this a month ago, before the piss wars were a tinkle in Trump's eye:

Bruteman posted:

Gonna be fun when Trump is inaugurated and Russia drops the kompromat on him shortly thereafter to maximize the chaos.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Boner Zone posted:

my social media feeds are blowing up with people using a 4chan post to decry fake news that trump is addicted to piss

god bless you 2017

All of the Trumpists on my FB feed have spent the last month beating everyone over the head with "Let's get along! We're adults! We don't have to agree! Let's be friends (PS GET OVER IT LIBTARDS)" style messaging and pouncing on anyone who dares mention anything politics.

Still quiet this morning. They know if they say anything it will open the (piss)gates. So this is kind of fun.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can you imagine Trumpy trying to dodge stuff like that with his huge frame? Sad!

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Release the N-tape and then the P-tape. Do it!!

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

mormonpartyboat posted:

what's the over/under on trump loving up the swearing in, then waving his hand and saying "close enough"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgvXtexdgAM

fake edit: this fits - "It's definitely an N-word"

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

euphronius posted:

THey guy who was calling Russia to discuss policy?

That's Flynn.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Looks like he's taking a dump.

I hope after every speech he gives he angrily rips up the notes like he did at the end of the one debate.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

feetnotes posted:

sorry are we talking about this enemy of america

Ah yes, the ringleader of the noted Los Locos gang.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Haha, get hosed Cobb family!

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Vox Nihili posted:

The August 2017 eclipse will be the first with a path of totality crossing the USA's Pacific coast and Atlantic coast since 1918. Also, its path of totality makes landfall exclusively within the United States, making it the first such eclipse since the country's independence in 1776.

Following the eclipse, sunset comes sooner and sooner, sunrise later and later. Massive sinkholes open in major cities. Then the chew wasps arrive.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

why does my mouth have a metallic taste in it

your body trying to destroy itself before you witness the Trumpening.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

CheesyDog posted:

Obama looks like he can't wait to see how Trump fucks up

Same

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Phantasm reboot lookin' good.

Can't wait for Kellyanne to get on the Sunday morning shows tomorrow to tut-tut a million women and chide us for how ungrateful we all are and how we should be licking Donny's piss-stained shoes.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Concerned Citizen posted:

it's good to punch sith

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/823563529953443840

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Yinlock posted:

i'm sad i didn't give a poo poo about politics during 2008

the meltdowns about a black president must've been loving amazing

The one-two punch (granted, years apart) of 9/11 and Obama's election as president literally broke a lot of brains in this country.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Conway getting clowned on by Matt Lauer:

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/824627225693749249

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Thank you for this.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

This guy owns.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Also if it was Bannon who wrote that EO he's going to have some explaining to do because this is a huge slap in the face of Trump, a man who is obsessed with image above all else

You would think this, but there was CNN video of him today saying it was going according to plan: http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/01/28/trump-speaks-on-executive-order-travel-ban-nr.cnn

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

quadrophrenic posted:

haha mitchell deleted the "waahhh the judicial branch" tweet

sad!

What did it say? Missed it.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/825797263733698560

he's talking about a college basketball game lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Rex-Goliath posted:

i see the marching orders have come out

just had this exact same argument on facebook

spoiler: once you actually press them it all falls apart

LOL the main Trump guy I know on FB did this and his mother-in-law pressed him on it. He came back with the whole "I didn't say you were ignorant, I didn't mention Obama at all, ahaha, it was a trap. Are you triggered?" etc style poo poo. He ended up deleting the post.

• Locked thread