Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

D1E posted:

There are a lot of comments recently about Lowtax being a Trumpist. Is this true?

Doubt it. His tweet after the election was a very blasse "welp that sucks a dick but life continues."

I dunno about this whole "no echo chamber" things. On one hand, the fact that I don't care for it is probably pretty telling. On the other, there are people with really bad and terrible opinions whose first reaction when they get called on their bullshit is to run to QCS and whine about echo chambers.

c-spam probably won't be here much longer lol

Serf
May 5, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Id be in favor of a kill all Jedi plan tbh

They seem to cause at least as many huge problems as they solve

Yeah they fight the Sith but they also are the ones that become them too

unironically palpatine did nothing wrong except that at the end of order 66 he didn't off himself too

no jedi and no sith means balance in the force and peace for the galaxy

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Vladimir Putin posted:

It's so obvious that Trump out Spicer out to die whether intentional or not on that Saturday pr as conference. I mean who really thinks it was Spicer who thought to say that Trumps inauguration was the most watched in history period. That's so obviously Trump.

And now that Trump has hosed up he's blaming it all on Spicer. Spicer is a scapegoat for his boss's fuckup.

Trump probably thinks this means he can go back on Twitter. All it does is show his employees that he'll throw them under the bus as soon as he can if he's ever questioned about it. I'm sure that's good for morale.

Isn't today when 50 Trump employees are becoming the new State Department?

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Serf posted:

unironically palpatine did nothing wrong except that at the end of order 66 he didn't off himself too

no jedi and no sith means balance in the force and peace for the galaxy

can we talk about how the super heroes in Marvel movies do need government oversight now?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Epic High Five posted:

plus they literally kidnap children and strip them of all emotions and connections to the outside world then tell them it's their fault when they mad

basically anyone who has the Force is a dick

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Trump probably thinks this means he can go back on Twitter. All it does is show his employees that he'll throw them under the bus as soon as he can if he's ever questioned about it. I'm sure that's good for morale.

Isn't today when 50 Trump employees are becoming the new State Department?

Yeah, but big boy Rubio promises us he is going to be very sure they are qualified, unlike their boss he does not feel is qualified but he will vote for anyway

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

"Social media platforms could also provide resources to help individuals understand when they should intervene and how to intervene with a friend. Service members and individuals across our society are living in a new culture of sharing and connectivity. This landscape provides new opportunities to apply preventive measures and practice timely intervention."

hmmm

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
it's good to punch sith

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Serf
May 5, 2011

comingafteryouall posted:

can we talk about how the super heroes in Marvel movies do need government oversight now?

superheroes ought to be put down by the government

if superman existed irl you can bet your rear end we would've already found a way to kill that guy, and rightfully so

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

tadashi posted:

Nah, Mace is Snoke and he's plotting to annihilate the Skywalker line by having Kylo kill Luke, Rey kill Kylo, then kill herself form the guilt of killing her family member.

Patter Song posted:

They'd even be able to bring back Empire's creepy incest vibe with Kylo Ren hitting on his cousin and proposing they rule the galaxy together. The bloodline of Anakin Skywalker must remain pure. Perfect Empire homage.

"Together we can rule the galaxy...in bed."

"What?"

"Just trying some neurolinguistic programming. Learned about it on the holonet. A lot of other MRAs told me it'd work."

"MRAs?"

"Men's rights activists."

"Oh, my lord...wow, you really are the shittiest Darth Vader wannabe!"

[autistic screeching]

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

The only way to stop a Sith is to kill a Jedi before they become one.

Also, they are corrupt as gently caress.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

comingafteryouall posted:

hmm yes making a government kept list of people differentiated from the rest of the populace

when has that ever gone wrong

*Hydra gets list*

whoops

this is a metaphor for the US and religious statistics/info, you see

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Concerned Citizen posted:

it's good to punch sith

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/823563529953443840

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

Chokes McGee posted:

hmm yes making a government kept list of people differentiated from the rest of the populace

when has that ever gone wrong

Call me crazy but I am fine with the government creating lists about people who can shoot lasers out of their eyeballs

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

the sith have way more interesting character and arc potential

there should be an all sith movie

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

tadashi posted:

The only way to stop a Sith is to kill a Jedi before they become one.

Also, they are corrupt as gently caress.

Well, in the nuCanon the sith are gone forever after Return of the Jedi. Kylo and Snoke are something new. Confirmed from the writer Pablo Higalo.

For the record, Jedi and Sith are religions and not even the only force based religion in the galaxy, just one of thousands.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Annual Prophet posted:

the sith have way more interesting character and arc potential

there should be an all sith movie

---From the livejournals of a 15 year old in 1995 in between talking about the latest Meatloaf album and why his parents don't understand him.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

mormonpartyboat posted:

hmm i dont know much about her lets see what the wiki says:

Screenshot the Russia connection for when it gets edited out as in favor of an alt-fact

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Covok posted:

I think it has more to do with how his eyes looked like he cried and how pasty and weak he looked. He, essentially, looked like a petulant grown child crying on stage. Trump, and to be honest more presidents, would not want them to be the person the press sees every day from now on.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/823568582659493895

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

hope that's a troll account because otherwise I just put myself on the Trump Kill List by replying

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Chokes McGee posted:

i'm pretty sure Lowtax said 'c-spam is here to stay' or something similar when asked about it in one of the recent qcs threads. not going to wade through 100+ pages of people yelling at each other to find the post tho!

has there been any word on these orders Trump's supposed to have been signing for the past hour? has he outlawed Iran by executive fiat yet?

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

Call me crazy but I am fine with the government creating lists about people who can shoot lasers out of their eyeballs

where's our x-men movie where the mutants are stand-ins for mass shooters/terrorists? this is Trump's america now and it's time to conform.

Serf
May 5, 2011

in the end, superman v batman was the movie that mapped most closely to our actual society lol

the others now look even more insanely optimistic than they did before

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Chokes McGee posted:

Doubt it. His tweet after the election was a very blasse "welp that sucks a dick but life continues."

I dunno about this whole "no echo chamber" things. On one hand, the fact that I don't care for it is probably pretty telling. On the other, there are people with really bad and terrible opinions whose first reaction when they get called on their bullshit is to run to QCS and whine about echo chambers.

maybe we should start a subreddit

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

racist

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Apraxin posted:

has there been any word on these orders Trump's supposed to have been signing for the past hour? has he outlawed Iran by executive fiat yet?

I think he closed cspam

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Conway is now saying that Trump can't release his taxes because he's still under IRS audit.

I expect the audit will continue for at least 4 years.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

read the constitution
2nd admendement motherfucker

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Someone could point out to trump that video games have always normalized coldcocking nazis and get him to revise the spectres of tipper gore and jack thompson

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Covok posted:

---From the livejournals of a 15 year old in 1995 in between talking about the latest Meatloaf album and why his parents don't understand him.

-- From the same guy 22 years later

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Chokes McGee posted:

It had better stay, its better than LF

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the right to bear eyes

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

The Glumslinger posted:

It had better stay, its better than LF

we haven't threatened to kill a member of the government yet so we've got that going on for us

yet

Serf
May 5, 2011

the second amendment does not apply to people who can control your very thoughts or bend all metals to their will

#killallmutants

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/GMPaiella/status/823570387409764353

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Serf posted:

the second amendment does not apply to people who can control your very thoughts or bend all metals to their will

#killallmutants

*extremely robotic voice* this is very wrong of you, there should be no list

• Locked thread