Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Protip: Go to all the dive bars in your town wearing an I'm With Her t-shirt this evening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I voted for death panels in the last two elections and they never came. I hope Hillary can live up to her promise of Satanic dinners of blood, semen, and breast milk.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I just voted for Dread Queen Abuela and Kaine the Dark Lord.

I eagerly await their dark gifts.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

This prevents independents from coming in, splitting the vote, and people electing LePages.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

tadashi posted:

Would this fix Louisiana's system where 5 Democrats run and allow the Republican to walk away with the election when it goes to the next round and nobody shows up?

If 3 of those Democrats add up to over 50% of the vote then yes.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Can someone explain this one to me I have no idea about Harry Potter stuff.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Two of my neighbors are moving out since Aetna removed itself from Obamacare and they can no longer afford their house. They both worked in the section of Aetna that dealt directly with the Obamacare system.

It's weird seeing people you know being affected by this stuff.

I know Aetna chose to get out of Obamacare before this election but now some parts of Obamacare might be kept and it still feels all up in the air.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I really thought at the end of this the Trump family would've performed their "The Aristocrats!" routine.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Covok posted:

Why do the punchline now when they have 8 years to set it up?

Donald already spoiled the bit involving his daughter.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Lord of Pie posted:

I guess one of the school board guys from one of the podunk little towns down here decided to celebrate the election in his own way

The school has so far just been ":shrug: Vote him out at the next election if you don't like it"

Is this in West Virginia too?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Turdfuzz posted:

u kno if john lennon hadnt been shot n died horrifically then he woulda had to live thru the reagan administration

Mark David Chapman was actually a time traveler with a heart of gold.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Yay for Texas once shale oil becomes profitable again in 2050.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

We really should start some kind of bracket bet with who we think will be appointed to these positions.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Now I really want Alex Jones to be the White House Press Secretary.

Maybe then Trump could drain the goblin nest of all the goblin vomit.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Alex Jones for every cabinet position.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Alex Jones for Sec. of Kissing Goblins, Sec. of Goblin Vomit, Sec. of Catching Them in Bed With a Goblin

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

a real chump posted:

like i said, i'm 100% sure any tv president is a complete lock for either side.

Selina Meyer from Veep would be a tough sell.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/Seinfeld2000/status/799108442870845440

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Is there any reason why there doesn't seem to be any recounts going on in such a close election? is it even possible to recount with everyone trusting the electronic voting booths with no paper trail?

There's two recounts going on in Maine right now over legalizing pot and taxing the rich, both of which passed by slim margins. The cost of these will probably be around $750k. I'm sure somehow enough ballots will be lost during this process for at least one of them to be overturned.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

gregday posted:

feels good man

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Only godawful northern redneck Maine.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

zen death robot posted:

I seriously don't get why the Air Force decided to remind the world that they're ready to launch nukes at a moments notice over twitter in the middle of a controversial presidential transition

Who is the US saber rattling at now that we're buds with Russia? SJWs?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Venom Snake posted:

I mean why not make Alex Jones head of the NSA

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

If Mike Pence and John Kerry fought it would be like a battle of the Frankenstein's monsters.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

This woman did her part in her own way. What are we doing sitting around crying and getting drunk?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Sincere :lol: at 'Buddhists living with Hindus, no problem!'

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/KevinMKruse/status/799608620124172288

Sessions thought the KKK was okay until he learned they were pot smokers.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

showbiz_liz posted:

Ship yards? Yeah gently caress roads and the electric grid and poo poo, we're gonna build boats!

We already have a lot of shipyards that are just sitting idle.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Looks like day one Mike Pence is gonna put the cast of Hamilton in conversion therapy for calling him out.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

New York didn't vote for me? Let me hold up traffic in NYC in the most petty way for the rest of my presidency.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Just lol if you think the average voter could differentiate between a Shia and a Sunni.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Me? I'm saving all my irl lollins for the people who voted for legal weed AND Trump

What a bunch of morons

Maybe they just have a really dank/dark sense of humor, like Ed Balls.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

It feels more like an episode of Black Mirror at this point.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

How long until Weird Al writes a parody version of Presidents of the United States of America's "Lump"?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

drat he can just rewrite one word and sell it again.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Gonna need a yuuuuuuge safe space for these crybaby conservatives wanting to force the government to control speech

Speaking of conservative meltdowns, who's looking forward to this year's reporting on the 'War on Christmas'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I couldn't get past "This is Titus Frost. Spittin' Truth. Causin' glitches in the Matrix."

• Locked thread