Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

There was no democratic candidate for the congressional race so I wrote in sonic the hedgehog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Oh thank god Sheng-Ji might have saved me a massive headache with that page trying to render all day billions of times today.

My forum viewing FPS have shot up already.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Yeah the forums php is just too inefficient to deal with high traffic 10k+ page threads. It needs to not spit the ENTIRE list out in text form but maybe handle that a bit better.

I get the feeling that Radium coded these forums on the pretense that this place would never be popular.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Tatum Girlparts posted:

to be fair, not a bad idea

I'd wager he did it out of spite.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Regular Nintendo posted:

Shenji yang, closing the other thread, retaining his longtime mantle of "most butthurt mod"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Louisgod posted:

is 33 too old for a draft in the upcoming world wars or am I okay

Depends on how badly we're losing.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Vladimir Putin posted:

Why is he on twitter talking about he election. Should he be focusing on the transition?

This is just another notch in his belt to him.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Rudy Giuliani: "Able archer was a cool and good idea and what we need is more of those"

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

zen death robot posted:

He would have had Reagan participate just to see what happened

Trump will move our entire navy to the edge of russia just to sell it probably. :cripes:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I'm voting Lesnar (I)

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Guh, Lesbitarians should be probated if they post outside of their containment thread

lol

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

He is gonna test positive for policy-enhancing supplements and the electoral college will strip him of his title even if he wins

No one would really be surprised by that.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

TayIor Swift posted:

I don't want the world to be ruined :c

You're 2000 years too late for that.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aV7CoZ84fM

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Venom Snake posted:

He should use his authority for something other than quietly rolling over and letting Trumps team do whatever the gently caress it wants

Jesus, dude.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Venom Snake posted:

Nobody gives a gently caress about the dignity of the office.

The peaceful transition of power is the hallmark of our democracy - barack obama

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

That's just great. Now there's no way I'm ever getting the theme song out of my head, EVER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXJQOnT0xAM

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

TheWevel posted:

i'm wearing new balance shoes right now. am i nazi? :confused:

:godwin:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Agronox posted:

Is it true that you can no longer buy an official MAGA hat? Apparently so many people were winning that it was getting dangerous.

I read it on facebook

Hmm, do you really think Trump is going just pass up a business opportunity like that?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Your lobster johnson av is awesome.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep0p_YSnDk0

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

can we take the entirely unrelated chat stuff to the chat thread? just posting youtube music vids and tumblr gifs really shits on the rest of the thread.

and at least keep the nite crew chat stuff during the actual nite and not 6 pm or whatever.

Sorry, don't blame kim, blame me, people like to engage me and I almost never post on topic. I will lead the parade to the chat thread. :hai:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Yinlock posted:

fair enough

dont worry about it, shenji voted for jill stein so he really has no business telling anyone to do anything

I think that if shenji feels that this is the direction that he wants the forum to move in, that I for one do not have any objections to it.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

kims been doing this same poo poo in the thread awhile and its tiring. she can do it in the chat thread

I don't really know the backstory or poster history really I just tend to bring out the "off topic" in people, if that makes any sense. I'm almost an exclusive chat thread poster and now that I'm a mod it's almost as if engaging me in my goofing around is somehow condoned by the moderation team. I just want to apologize again for causing you any problems, I know how backlash against even the most polite mod requests can snowball into a forum war. :sweatdrop:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

He's saying "Ashoweeump!!"

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i pray for death to take me in my sleep

Ah, your punishment for tempting fate is eternal life.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

It's okay because once all atoms in the universe decay, your thoughts will become the big bang that creates the universe all over again.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Serf posted:

"it's not a crime when I do it" - nixon

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

euphronius posted:

Not going to talk to you anymore serf. :)

Feeling good today

:rolleyes:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

:bisonyes:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

gently caress this poo poo.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Louisgod posted:

"i singed up ironically! i signed up ironically!" I continue to insist as I slowly get dragged to a camp

"Shut up and get on the train" Said the man with the AR15 wearing the MAGA hat

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

My mains are anna and steve.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

comingafteryouall posted:

gently caress it just give everyone in the USA security clearances and let everyone know everything.

then we can finally hash out some of these dumb political arguments for real.

That would be a bad week to be a spy.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

a.lo posted:

the gutting of chris christie

This is gunna take all week!

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Vladimir Putin posted:

So many fat jokes right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

we truly live in the (dis)information age

Soon we'll be entering the diss information age where our government completely defunds nasa and revokes carbon taxes across the board.

• Locked thread