Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
Whelp, Trump won. Way to go dumb hive mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
So what did I miss today? Waking up for my night shift and am seeing war with Mexico, Iran and other Trumpy news.

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
You got extra chromosomes if you think Trump gets Impeached and Bannon survives. Pence would clean house to try to establish his own legacy and run for 2020.

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....

Scooter_McCabe posted:

Pence but the nails in his own coffin when he hitched his wagon to Trump. He gets to own everything that Cheetos Stained piss guzzler does.

Yeah, that's why I said try. He would most likely lose in 2020 but then again, Trump Juan so...

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
Trump don't give a poo poo about the SEAL who died. He got caught. Trump likes military members who ya know, don't.

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
I'm Sean Spicer and I didn't have to tell you that. I just don't care.

Also, gently caress Dippin Dots.

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
Has Civilization VI added Trump yet?

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
It's a trick question. Civilization VI won't let you add Trump as a leader cause they premise is loving implausible.

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
Yeah, it's pretty hard to call in to your Reps when they turn off their phones and their voicemail is full. Or you get a poor intern that's just like, IDK man.

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....

a.lo posted:

is this part if your stand up

I'm in a wheelchair you rear end in a top hat.

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
Yeah, why isn't Obama marching the streets punching Nazis...<makes jerkoff motion>

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
Thread is slowing down folks.

Breaking News: Trump killed an 8 yr old girl for being a girl and girls are yucky.

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....

rear end cobra posted:

Its me Im Donald trump

You're Newt, you lying Nazi fuckface. Have a punch!

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
So Captain LilDick is leaving the White House and going to Palm Beach? Is his little resort all ready secured like Trump Tower is supposed to be? That seems pretty quick. Seems like a nice place to protest all weekend.

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
Just found out that there is literally no proof of Bannon being a white supremacist. Crazy but Facebook and the twitters don't lie.

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
Bannon, overall good guy per white guy on Reddit.

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....

crazy cloud posted:

50 pages of posts my dudes what's new in hitler today

Nothing, just a slow day and it turns out Bannon was actually a good man all along.

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....

Can we get some gifs or videos of Alex Jones getting punched?

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
Lame

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....

Schnorkles posted:

I kind of think that garfield probably would have been the worst president except for the fact that he ONLY lasted like 81 days

A record Trump should really try to break.

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
So what happened with the 9th circuit appeal thing today?

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....

I'm the American flag pin. Stuck on a miserable piece of poo poo that no one is allowed to piss on.

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
It's a good reason to fire him because HE OUTSOURCED THE PISS TO A NON AMERICAN HOOKER!

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....

financially racist posted:

so did north korea or south korea send the assassins

Flynn did it!

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
I don't want to go to bed! So much fun will be had today whilst I sleep to prepare for the Nite Crew shift...

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
I have the Piss Tapes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
In this world of alt facts and defense of pedos, is murder still frowned upon? Just trying to plan my weekend.

• Locked thread