Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Drove my mother to the early voting ballot dropoff box in her neighborhood and when she threw her ballot into the box she yelled BALLOTS FOR THE SLAY QUEEN

She's 58, how the gently caress does she even get a hold of something like that. I was still laughing like an idiot when I got home after dropping her off at her house. Dr. FAUXTON had no idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Plinkey posted:

Spotted, trump poll watcher in PA.

report that poo poo to the authorities or your local HFA/state Dems field office right god drat now.

Seriously, that's that lawsuit poo poo.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

GAGA GOES GAGA FOR GOERING

MA GA MA GA GA

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

frankenfreak posted:

I'm no longer legendary as a brewer? :negative:

I'm a Diagnoser.

My diagnosis is a clear case of the vagenda.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Venom Snake posted:

quote this post if you love drone strikes

tbqh imho

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Kerrrrrrr posted:

this is exactly trump's loving lawsuit strategy though, all his lawyers do this, just drag poo poo out as much as possible, tie poo poo up in as much legal red tape as possible, until people just get tired of it and either just settle with trump or drop their suits against him

Yeah, just shotgun filing papers at every courthouse and then claim there's ongoing litigation like it wasn't trumps fat rear end filing reams of frivolous suits.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

StateOwned posted:

What beer is everyone drinking? I went with fireside chat ale, the most apropos beer I could think of.

Firestone's Lupulin Distortion. I couldn't find anything with a name in the key of "Nasty Woman" at the store.

There was a whiskey called Patriarch Whiskey but it was on a lower shelf and looked lovely and after I had to almost hack my arm off to keep myself from reaching for Booker's and killing myself I decided to look at beers.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Chris Matthews: "Let's talk about guns and religion"

no gently caress you chris let's not

e: Kellyanne looking like Bill Murray after the Cubs won. Ptosis all up in this

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/MeanStreetsOMA/status/796107514257534976

happy election day, old drunk guy

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

MSNBC Maddow ad calling her arguably the smartest woman on TV.

:wrong:

Rachel is a Rhodes Scholar (the first [openly] gay Rhodes Scholar mind you) and wrote her PhD (in politics) thesis on "HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons." In 1995.

Rachel Maddow is arguably the smartest person on TV. And she deigns to enter our living rooms every night and chat with us about the bread-and-circus spectacle that is US-centric current events.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

GEORGIA TOO CLOSE TO CALL
VIRGINIA TOO EARLY TO CALL
INDIANA AND KENTUCKY PROJECTED FOR TRUMP
VERMONT PROJECTED FOR DREAD QUEEN ABSLAYLA

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

GEORGIA TOO CLOSE TO CALL SONG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nEf2nuH_Xc

BRING THE GOOD OL' BUGLE BOYS! WE'LL SING ANOTHER SONG,
SING IT WITH A SPIRIT THAT WILL START THE WORLD ALONG,
SING IT LIKE WE USED TO SING IT FIFTY THOUSAND STRONG,
WHILE WE WERE MARCHING THROUGH GEORGIA

HURRAH! HURRAH! WE BRING THE JUBILEE.
HURRAH! HURRAH! THE FLAG THAT MAKES YOU FREE,
SO WE SANG THE CHORUS FROM ATLANTA TO THE SEA,
WHILE WE WERE MARCHING THROUGH GEORGIA.

HOW THE DARKEYS SHOUTED WHEN THEY HEARD THE JOYFUL SOUND,
HOW THE TURKEYS GOBBLED WHICH OUR COMMISSARY FOUND,
HOW THE SWEET POTATOES EVEN STARTED FROM THE GROUND,

YES AND THERE WERE UNION MEN WHO WEPT WITH JOYFUL TEARS,
WHEN THEY SAW THE HONORED FLAG THEY HAD NOT SEEN FOR YEARS;
HARDLY COULD THEY BE RESTRAINED FROM BREAKING FORTH IN CHEERS,

"SHERMAN'S DASHING YANKEE BOYS WILL NEVER MAKE THE COAST!"
SO THE SAUCY REBELS SAID AND 'TWAS A HANDSOME BOAST
HAD THEY NOT FORGOT, ALAS! TO RECKON WITH THE HOST

SO WE MADE A THOROUGHFARE FOR FREEDOM AND HER TRAIN,
SIXTY MILES OF LATITUDE, THREE HUNDRED TO THE MAIN;
TREASON FLED BEFORE US, FOR RESISTANCE WAS IN VAIN

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Boosted_C5 posted:

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

MAYBE IF YOU'D WORN THE HAT

ALAS

GO CHECK ON YOUR WIFE

FAUXTON fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Nov 9, 2016

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

South Carolina shambling out from under the shadow of that flag into the welcoming arms of Slay Queen Hillary

ALL ARE WELCOME

ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I'm shocked Guiliani isn't a massive Hillary sycophant given her collapse on 9/11

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

nachos posted:

Trump landslide in northern rural Florida Alabama :derp:

Fixed.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

SHOOK SILVERDAMMERUNG

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Britgoons: ditch BBC. I am flicking between CNN and CBS.

Oh, I just realised I still have Boosted on ignore. Remember when he was an IK and we couldn't block him? :allears:

If you have someone ignored before they become IK they stay on ignore.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Alachua coming in big for Hillary. Looks like "DRAIN THE SWAMP" played loving poorly in gainesville :laugh:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Broward County (Fort Lauderdale) isn't reporting on MSNBC but the EV numbers are lmao:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

oh wait let me clarify what Broward's going to look like:

So maybe if trump won today's vote like 90/10 he'd have a shot in FTL.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

euphronius posted:

She's slaying in broward

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

The best part of every election since 2008 has been the 7C/8E hour where all the bigger Eastern and Central states start coming in to push the D nominee up over the R's early lead in bumfuck states.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Kyle Klowndick bringing the laffo digits

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Crows Turn Off posted:

Is Clinton going to lose VA?

No loving lol just watch that poo poo as the DC suburbs and civilized counties come in.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Pollyanna posted:

The urban areas did report in. MD is >80% reported and Jacksonville went Trump.

Broward's got half a million out still so :wrong:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

PDP-1 posted:

dont worry folks, broward county has never let us down before

That was Palm Beach.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Alter Ego posted:

Wait, what? I thought Broward was in completely.

Hell no poo poo ain't even half in calm yo tits

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

greatn posted:

I haven't really seen any details analysis on Michigan because I don't think most media outlets were ready to cover it, but does anyone have a sense of when Clinton should start gaining ground there?

When they start counting Detroit lol

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

euphronius posted:

Republicans have to govern nationally

I think the past 16 years has shown us that no they don't.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Guy DeBorgore posted:

winning the popular vote is a nice symbolic victory tho, lends a real 2000 flavour to it.

much like 2000 a clinton's unfavorables were at the center of it all.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Tainen posted:

Everyone here at work is a mess this morning.

Trans guy I work with hasn't come in and is apparently unreachable.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Covok posted:

A lot of trans individuals are afraid to leave their homes for the next couple of weeks. They fear emboldened reprisials and out-right lynchings in some parts of the country.

Source: my trans friends.

You'd think he'd answer his phone though.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Evil Fluffy posted:

Going to miss net neutrality and the small hope of America's internet getting unfucked since I can't imagine Wheeler's going to be kept around, among other things.

Do people actually think this won't be the case? The rust belt idiots who voted for Trump aren't going to blame him when their lovely jobs don't come back because it's far too easy to deflect their anger on to the Others and an increase in violence towards minorities. No matter what happens over the next 2-4 years the GOP's not going to catch any flak for it from Trumpists because they are ready, willing, and wanting to blame anyone else for problems.

Unless something changed I don't think Kennedy is actually on board with a wholesale overturn of Roe v. Wade. Maybe if Trump attempts to loosen libel laws he'll fail due to 1A grounds but honestly I'm not sure considering there are multiple justices who don't even think flag burning should be allowed. The only upside to that is we'd get to see the MSM get destroyed for their own incompetence and lust for ratings. While Breitbart is going to turn in to our version of RT.

The ACA is hosed though and the Trumpstaffel deportation force will only come about if/when they defund a bunch of social services to pay for it since they sure as poo poo aren't going to raise taxes... on the wealthy anyways.

Yeah I'm expecting "Bush but more of a puppet and less competent in all other areas" as being the absolute best outcome. Cabinet full of the absolute worst shock picks you can imagine, thralled heart and soul to the deepest darkest conservative doctrine. America is headed for something between Kansas and Wisconsin in terms of "state infrastructure firesale, slash taxes, halt services" as the best outcome. Worst outcome being him somehow getting around the constitutionally-mandated validity of the public debt.

No scenario exists in which he brings your loving steel mills back lmao

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Shinjobi posted:

Hate won the presidency, congress, and the supreme court.

So hate more you loving flower flipping hippy morons. People remember Darth Vader for the one good thing he did at the end more than the horrific murders and atrocities. So hate away, embrace the darkness, kingdom hearts is darkness, kill me please

People definitely remember hitler for the genocide though.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Three Olives posted:

My compassionate side says no but part of me is really saying gently caress the rural Trump voters. Because Trump is going to gently caress them so bad, big city "liberal elitists" will be fine, it is the poor and rural that will suffer most under Trump.

Part of me is like gently caress it, let them suffer, let them learn how badly they have been deceived by Trump and Republicans. Maybe it is a lesson they have to learn the hard way.

It's been like 50 years of rurals pissing on the same electric fence every two years though. How much harder can the way get?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

RACHET posted:

The left will be too busy infighting over idealogical purity and nothing will be accomplished as usual

This is pretty much the only certainty right now. The civil war between class war and race war.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Maybe if he'd tried some of that progressive populism.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Gamerofthegame posted:

poo poo sucks, optimism is go.

This, 100%. No matter what your situation, you should take a minute to just skim that 100-day plan from Trump and think of how thoroughly, viciously, and with 24 grit sandpaper he turned around and hosed all those loving poor white rurals who trusted him like complete loving fools. It's like Lucy with the football except she loving stabs Charlie afterward. It's amazing how loving cold that poo poo is and no matter how much danger Trumpworld poses to you due to your skin or identity, you will absolutely be able to laugh at the mental image of the "congratulations, you played yourself" gif looping on a giant trump sized jumbotron forever. He's going to replace the ACA with loving HSA cards and turn Medicaid into block grants people, imagine these corpulent chucklefucks on their scooters wheeling into the TrumpCare office, getting their loving HSA card with like $30 on it for the loving year and be like "WHUUUH? MAH INSULIN" and know they did that 100% to themselves. They had a loving choice and opted for the loving crackerjack box prize version of health care reform.

namaste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Wikkheiser posted:

I was on a long drive today so I put on AM radio. A right-wing radio preacher was hoping Trump would run around Congress by appealing directly to his supporters, who'd then pressure the reps into doing what Trump wants.

He's going to take McConnell to the window and be like "LOOK OUT THERE, A MILLION YOOTS"

• Locked thread