Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

crazy cloud posted:

Ppl saying Trump will get bored of bein president are fuckin higher than i am lmao

Barack Obama shook his hand today and showed him around the white house, which he'll live in starting 10 weeks from now, the dude is in NPD heaven. where is prester jane

Well it's not the first time Trump took housing away from a black family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

trump is pretty funny too in a "lol this guy" kind of way and now he's president. it's no longer funny.

I'm glad that the US elected its own Berlusconi

Imagine a world with Boris, Nigel, Putin, Trump and Berlusconi things.

Too bad Qaddafi is no longer around for the party.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

to be fair some of the economic anxiety jokes got pinned onto the racism exhibited, so that bit got muddled

but what do I know, democrats are good at muddling things, like coming up with triangulated killshots like Bernie Bros when there are female bernie supporters too.

Also the polls showed that he more support among 18-35 year old women than Yaas queen.

Hillary had more support from boomer women who lecture on the cashier on how she should pack the groceries faster.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Condiv posted:

wish you guys gave as much of a poo poo a few days ago when hillary was giving the silent treatment to the DAPL protestors

Yaas queen helped export fracking technology to EU countries and supported the Keystone Pipeline until it was no longer politically convenient in the primary fight.

She also mouthed the old both sides are right mantra after police beat up native american protesters.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

lol are they actually doing this? someone on my feed tried that the next day and I told them in no uncertain terms that Trump would be treated no better or worse than Obama was

I'm looking forward to having Trump abuse republicans in Congress.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Beet Wagon posted:

I sure loving hope so. Impeach if he doesn't imho

Steal the sexy bodyguard concept from Gaddafi, Mr Trump

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

We reject anti-immigrant rhetoric, now excuse me my while our tech company uses "culture fit" to screen out women, black and latino applicants.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Schnorkles posted:

i think trump is uniquely trump-like in his ability to teflon scandals

also being able to grab super model asses without facing any negative consequences for his behavior

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

comingafteryouall posted:

Yeah, but the Republicans are going to be OK with doing this as long as they don't have to raise taxes to do it. AKA, privatizing and corporate partnerships.

Senate Turtle said he would block Trump's infrastructure plan

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Trump should create a new reality TV show to staff his whole administration.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Chris Hedges was right, A Trump victory while lovely will splash water on the Left and Hill Folk, forcing them to come to grips why the DNC did so poorly.

A Hillary victory would have just meant the DNC would have continued to be controlled by corrupt wall street bankers, people who landed their job due to working for the failed clinton dynasty and wealthy campaign donors.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hill folk are the sad desperate ones now, praying for a Deus Ex machina event to prevent their Yaas queen from not looking like a complete failure.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjPMzBfPoqc

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i think it's more that people don't want trump. but yes gently caress hillary

the clinton dynasty should be given the old yeller treatment.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I hope the protestors burst in and lynch Podesta and Mook

Zach to crash the party

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Remember when Maddow did the predictable blame third parties excuse, not admitting that Hillary was a bad canidate.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

NecroMonster posted:

i'm not going to throw a fit if someones first instincts are wrong

now if she keeps on screwing the pooch, sure

The numbers tell a different story, Maddow was just bitter that Yaas Queen turned out to be such a weak ineffective canidate.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Chunky Salsa posted:

I have .22's that I've gotten as gifts and kept because I'm like "Well if poo poo gets real bad, I can hunt quite a bit with a .22"

They are super easy to learn how to shoot

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

While I don't much care if a woman wants to get photographed naked or not, I find it -hilarious- since it's exactly the sort of thing his supporters are so averse to.

I like it when a Trump ad run a ad showing how ugly Cruz's goldman sachs is compared to Melania

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGomGRZIDIE

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tollymain posted:

i want to see an obama filled with absolute spite toward trump and the republican party, he might actually do some good again that way

Obama will most likely do the standard heroic dem path of becoming a lobbyist for corporate interests and also collecting paychecks from Wall Street banks.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Monkey Fracas posted:

Christ he's really filling the cabinet with some evil cocksuckers isn't he

I mean no surprise there but man

Basically every horrible extremist GOP politician from Sessions to Guiliani will now get a job in the Trump administration.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Thump! posted:

If you thought Bush cratered the economy hard in 2007, you ain't seen poo poo yet.

At least the Bush administration had bright people in such as Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice.

Trump is basically picking a alt right wet dream to run his administration.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I hope Alex Jones gets a job in the Trump administration

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/797445834463907840

Just like that time God used Genghis Khan to save Asia.

Blessed.

Trump: If you had not committed such sins, God would not have sent me to punish you.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

TotalHell posted:

bill Mitchell is our John the Baptist except with bee suits instead of hair shirts

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I hope Trump pardons Snowden to make bad dems have even bigger meltdowns and crying fits.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

theres a will theres moe posted:

Grabbing pussies:
Jesus: yes
Trump: yes
Clinton: No, pro-gay

no clue if jesus was a rear end guy or boobs guy.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Sam Wang seems actually human irl, unlike Nate.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Thump! posted:

Eating bugs is good practice for after the apocalypse. Only two things can survive nuclear fallout: cockroaches and pollsters

Their will probably be a fallout vault populated by pollsters like Nate and harry enten.

Of course this math focused society will go extinct due to the lack of sex.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Secret Agent X23 posted:

That would be hilarious after all the fake hysteria over Hillary's made-up health issues. But consider that he's a seventy-year-old fat guy who doesn't exercise or eat right. So, for real, who knows?

Let's keep sending free KFC and Popeyes to the White House until Trump dies.

Assassination by deliciousness.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

So how long until a tell all book gets released on our Abuela's amazing faceplant?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Boosted_C5 posted:

NOPE. Unlike Hillary Clinton and all of her effete limousine liberal donors I don't have an Aryan lilly-white family and don't secretly hate brown people.

Peace and love defeated divisiveness and hate. When MSNBC on-site voting place reporter got photobombed on election day by undercover Trump voting brother I knew we had won. People of all colors came together to MAGA on Nov. 8th and it was beautiful.

lmao Trump got barely any minority votes, he won because Hillary couldn't create the same enthusiasm with the Obama coalition.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Boosted_C5 posted:

How every single Trump presidency decision will be made:

"Which course of action will lead to the most people agreeing that I am a tremendous President, just the best?"

I hope Emperor Trump declares war on China, so we can stop hearing about this Chinese century nonsense.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Agrajag posted:

i really am seriously curious about knowing how far the secret service will go in catering to Trump every whim and sexual appetites. Trump is like some serious levels of uncontrolled id

The election was actually about which sexual harasser of women you wanted to live in the White House.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Boosted_C5 posted:

President Trump should pardon Hillary Clinton for her crimes.

Every single day for the rest of her life Hillary Clinton will remember and have to come to grips with the fact that she could have been President, but lost to Donald Trump.

More than sufficient punishment for her crimes IMO. Arguably cruel and unusual.

I hope Trump also pardons Snowden as a way to troll blood crazed liberals who wanted Snowden to be locked up forever as punishment for exposing Obama's authoritarian streak.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Only hopefully outcome

-DNC gets purged of corporate yes men, lobbyists and Hill Folk, replaced with better more visionary leadership such as Ellison

-Democrats obstruct Trump's crazier ideas in Congress

-The failure of Hillary leads to more effort by progressives to win downticket race

-Democrats forced to actually do more to address relevant issues such as income inequality and wall street greed

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Trump administration will be a complete disaster.

His various personality issues are well documented and he's also planning to staff his administration with alt right icons.

Also Cory will be back after his short tour of duty on CNN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I wonder if Fat Reek will get a job?

I lolled at how he got replaced by Pence for the transition team.

Fat Reek can't catch a break.

• Locked thread