Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
For some reasons games really like to break around me.

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

The Wolf Among Us

Planetship

Alien Rage - Unlimited

Dead Rising 3

Guy Mann fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Nov 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Simsmagic posted:

stanley parable

The Beginner's Guide is super pretty.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Killer is Dead

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

Jazzpunk

Make it indie!

The Typing of the Dead: Overkill

Resident Evil 4

Gaghskull posted:

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West has some of the best environments I have ever seen.

That pig lair is the house of the guy on the right. He is a goon incarnate.

Pigsy also drew this.

Pigsy is the loving best.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Great Joe posted:

That last one is much funnier in-context.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ez6x5OSlVI

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Blues and Bullets

Massive Chalice

Bloodbath Kavkaz

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

JD-Smith posted:

Valkyria Chronicles

I really wish I hadn't lost most of my Valkyria Chronicles screenshots to my last hard drive, if only because of the fact that their news station is called GBS Radio and one character keeps introducing herself as being "from GBS" :allears:

Cowman posted:

I've made a bunch of gifs

If you add a "v" to the end of the .gif file location after uploading it to Imgur it will link to a .gifv version of the same image, which has a way smaller file size and uses less resources. Just post that without img tags and it will automatically embed in the forums for you. It doesn't work with post preview, though.

https://i.imgur.com/ht9ggNM.gifv
Binary Domain

Guy Mann fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Nov 15, 2016

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Memes Belong In The Trash, a tone poem:

Victor Vran

One Way Heroics

Tales from the Borderlands

Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!

Death Goat

Read Only Memories

Roundabout

Saturday Morning RPG

Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon

METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

King Vidiot posted:

Dead Rising has the best background textures

"this marker SMELLS NEAT :downs:"

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

I love that they thought that Rocket Knight was going to be as iconic a Konami property as Castlevania, Contra, and Mystical Ninja.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Dali Parton posted:

I haven't played or heard of a few of these games mentioned in the thread. But usually I can guess what the game is about or at least the genre of it. Without googling, I'm going to assume this is maybe a turn based RPG or RTS and you're fighting rays of light and rainbow orbs? Or you're shooting a projectile of sorts and that rainbow line is your trajectory..and gravitational forces from stars and those orbs are manipulating your aim?

Immortal Defense is a really trippy tower defense game where you play as a disembodied human spirit who is fighting alien invaders who are trying to cross over into our universe to destroy us by lurking in the space between universes to kill them when they try and cross over. Also all of the towers are the embodiments of your abstract emotions and thoughts and things get really weird really fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PUD0SQCx2I

It's one of the best tower defense games out there, and you can turn down the graphical effects if they're too distracting.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Kontradaz posted:

Is that the game all the weirdos from second life moved to?

It looks more like Playstation Home minus the oppressive Sony branding/moderation.

Anarcute

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

The Binding of Isaac isn't afraid to let you break open certain gameplay systems when the stars align.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

corn in the bible posted:

haha remember when oblivion was the height of graphics

Reduced to tears by the majesty of exiting the sewers for the first time and being greeted with the sight of endless possibilities.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

njsykora posted:

You really should be.

Your loss.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Veotax posted:

Breath of the Wild has the best title card I've seen in ages.

Video games are art, confirmed.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

SelenicMartian posted:

Raw Danger is full of hard choices.

It's also full of blondes because the budget localization goofed up and replaced the default black hair hair texture they used for most of the NPCs.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

I've never played this game but when my friend who did told me that Angus reminded them of me I didn't think that this was what they meant.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Mr E posted:

I think you've convinced me to get this game sometime.

It's locked behind uPlay, which in addition to kind of being hilariously tone-deaf for a game about chill milennial hacktivists using technology to fight corporate surveillance also means I'm never going to actually buy it.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

corn in the bible posted:

citb official Hitman tier list:

Blood Money > Hitman 2016 > Contracts > Death to Spies Moment of Truth > Death to Spies = Hitman 2 > Alekhine's Gun > Hitman 1 = Absolution

Lucius 2 is off ragdolling in a puddle of its own urine two rooms away.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
It looks a lot like Playstation Home only with the suffocating corporate advertising replaced with unleashed internet id.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Second Life Too: 2 Many 2nd Lives

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the TittyFuck Room!

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Taintrunner posted:

So is Tower Unite just like a weird build-your-own-dream-house thing? That could be fun, I've been struggling through bad survival games trying to get to do one of those for a while now.

It's a minigame collection with a pretty involved lobby system where people can use the points they get from playing games to unlock stuff to decorate their avatar and their house with.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Synthbuttrange posted:

ME:A killed the studio it was made at.

Mismanagement killed the game and the studio but the internet cared more about dunking on the devs being SJWs or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Savidudeosoo posted:

I was going to ask how you make pac man grimdark but then I remembered that one t-shirt