Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Obvious answer for this thread is Koko B. Ware's ghostbuster. :ghost:

https://youtu.be/bsAKXB8nubA?t=3m51s

Kill whitey by lifting him into a stalling vertical suplex... then spiking his skull into the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

My big piece of advice is that if your'e going to get a gun for self defense, actually learn how to use it and practice so you can hit the target.

The only good thing about white trash gun nut fuckos :freep: is that most of them can't hit the broad side of the barn. Firing from the inside. With the doors closed.

I've seen them at the gun range, some of those fuckers miss a human-sized sheet of paper at 7 goddamn yards.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Dexo posted:

Bad metaphor, as it's pretty obvious what the first ocean liner anyone ever thinks of...

It's a great metaphor, and if anybody using English in 2016 knows exactly what the subtext of what they're saying is it's Obama. He meant to invoke the Titanic.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Koalas March posted:

This should probably go in the OP

http://www.theroot.com/five-rules-for-black-cookouts-and-life-1798706295

Phone posting so no quotes but drat

quote:

Nunna Yorz
Michael Harriot
9/01/17 1:33pm
I was invited to a white cookout once. Not a mixed one, an almost all white one except for me and a girl I was crushing on at the time. It was her adoptive family. There was no music. There was no spades. The potato salad didn’t have raisins in it, but the pasta salad did have nuts and berries. And the chicken... The chicken was the worst. They BOILED each piece, and THEN put it on the grill, with no seasoning, and just barbecue sauce on it. I only ate hotdogs that day.

I can top that. Brace for :siren: MAXIMUM WHITENESS :siren:

A cookout centered on boiled baby back ribs that never hit the grill at all, covered in Heinz Chili Sauce instead of real BBQ sauce.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

I read the title as a really dark joke playing on how Bill Clinton was called "the first black president."

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

"I vote for the party of personal responsibility"

*Experiences consequences for hate speech*

:heritage:: BUH BUH BUH NO FAIR :heritage:

Side note, I'm super racist about the relative cuteness of children, white kids almost all look like a mistake happened when trying to cook oatmeal in bulk while brushing the cat.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

stone cold posted:

you can't be racist to white people

I really just wanted a pretext to use that turn of phrase. :ms:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

The Air Force Academy has had a lot of problems with gross right-wing Christian intolerance in the past, so it's cool to see the current superintendent (who just took over this August) lay the smack down on that poo poo here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

As always, never read Youtube comments.

There are some fun reaction videos though. :drat:

• Locked thread