Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Trump is gonna have the FBI arrest her and throw her in jail. Make America great again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH2YyLT7N70

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Along with all the muslims, gays, mexicans and jews. Trump's gonna have those FEMA camps running in no time, stoke those incinerators hot.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Think of all the pardons that won't happen, I can only get so erect

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I guess Rudy Giuliani will be Attorney General, so probably.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Nanomashoes posted:

Trump is gonna have the FBI arrest her and throw her in jail. Make America great again!

Hell Yeah!

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

NotWearingPants posted:

I guess Rudy Giuliani will be Attorney General, so probably.

And your next justice of the United States Supreme Court....Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Trump is going to jail his opposition, pardon his own rape crimes, and let Russia do whatever they want.
America's going to be great again!

Hammockbottom
Apr 10, 2005

It was Hamhockbottom right?
I'm pretty sure I saw her in the background of an Orange Is The New Black episode.

Have you all seen that show??? It's pretty good. They show some boob around and it'sthe girl from that 70s show, even though that show isn't from the 70s. Do you get that? No really, do you GET it???

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

lol if trump will follow through because the next prez will do that to him. same reason obama did fuckall to dubya.

also double lol if hillary flees to a country that wont honor US extradition if the statement above is wrong.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Theres an upside to everything

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
but what did she do guys it wasn't illegal

FBIASSMAN69
Aug 15, 2006

BULBASAUR posted:

but what did she do guys it wasn't illegal

doesnt even matter, besides i guarantee you Rosie O'Donnell will be getting even worse, regardless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

i hate u but love this

• Locked thread