Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
with how much white men don't like blacks and browns and muslims and mexicans and women i figure that another 8-12 years of this and a genuine movement to make slavery legal again could come up

so start staking your claims to me now i'm sure i'll fetch a pretty penny at the slave market before people realize you sold them a lemon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texasmed
May 27, 2004
i think people are all equal and their skin color is just an indicator of how much sun they can tolerate

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
January 21, 2017 by all accounts

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Hopefully neo-slavery isn't based on skin color and is instead based on genuine support of noted deeply flawed candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton despite much better candidates during the primary. After all misguided decisions should have consequences.

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
colorado can't even pass amendment t to outlaw making prisoners slaves, so soon

• Locked thread