Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
One last time I get to do this in a politics thread:

Hail Satan!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Samovar posted:

I don't think I will ever understand America.

It's easy to understand: FYGM.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Instead the DNC can implode and bring about 1,000 years of righteous light.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
The next two decades will decide whether or not we continue as a species. The GOP refuses to acknowledge that.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I literally am having moderately self destructive thoughts and cannot stop. I will not act on them. And before anyone tells me to seek help I can't get it for insurance reasons. And that's NOW.

Hey call this number. It's the suicide prevention line. It's free. 800-273-8255

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Condiv posted:

if the dems push even more rightward after this they deserve to lose

I'm gonna white guysplain away the affected groups (too many to keep listing) who will be hosed for a second:

Yeah the loser here, as pointed out above, was the monied interests. For that we get orange hitler.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Ragnar34 posted:

What the gently caress does "repeal and replace Obamacare" mean, anyway? I spent the election ignoring Trump and now I have to work out what to expect from an all-GOP government.

It means the poor die. Full stop. That's it. Nothing else.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

BigglesSWE posted:

So who will be that new judge to fill the spot they've been bitching about this last half year?

Chris Christie?

Roy Moore?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Honestly all I care about right now are my friends who will have their lives ruined because they dared to escape the shadows.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

plushpuffin posted:

This is the worst day of my life, and I've attempted suicide on three separate occasions. Just sent this email to my father:

Hey do you have someone to talk to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
I honestly thought Trump couldn't win because the fact of him being Donald loving Trump would make people pour into poll locations to vote against him. Guess I thought too highly of the 7mil that didn't show up to do that.

• Locked thread