Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Man I don't even know what to think anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Maybe jobs are more important than minority issues? At least the people in the rust belt thought so.

We need a GMI and free college education. That will at least take some of the job equation out. Provide enough money to live while going to college and picking up a job that both pays better and isn't vulnerable to automation.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Torpor posted:

Kshame Sawant, 2020! Start the subforum we need to get started.

Can't, she's an immigrant. Gotta be natural born an anchor baby to be president.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

PT6A posted:

I've looked several times and I still don't see any actual criticism.

I mean, they could have said "get the gently caress out of the theatre, you nazi homophobe piece of poo poo!" and been well within their rights still, but they did not in fact do that. They essentially expressed hope that he enjoyed and learned from the play, and that he would be part of a good presidential administration. Oh the loving horror!

I'm glad that there is still some civility to be found in the face of adversity.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
"The Alt-Left is real," Barack Obama said in his departing speech earlier. "Goons are real. Business Gorillas is real, and strong, and he's my friend."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
While I would like to see the removal of the EC, if it had been removed for the current election, it would've only delayed Trump's rise (or someone like him) by 4-8 years, as Hillary would have continued with business as usual and not done anything to appease the rust belt's specific desire for their old jobs back.

• Locked thread