Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Halfway through Trump's first term lol. Everyone else's heads would blow up and spray blood everywhere from the sheer ownage. You fuckers would have nothing left lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
america has a soccer team?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Yep! It even has an all-time winning record against the England one in international tournament play!

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
England's team is loving garbage though?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Rohan Kishibe posted:

England's team is loving garbage though?

I know lol don't tell them that though they "invented" the sport you see

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
maybe if england allowed more brown people in to the country their team would be better?

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

proof of concept posted:

Halfway through Trump's first term lol. Everyone else's heads would blow up and spray blood everywhere from the sheer ownage. You fuckers would have nothing left lmao

yeah. they won't, though

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
they scored a sick goal last time all they have to do is every play of every match like that and its basically in the bag i wouldnt count them out just yet....

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Robo Reagan posted:

maybe if england allowed more brown people in to the country their team would be better?

Looking at the list of recent winners it's mostly whitey + some south america. Britain made the mistake of importing the wrong kind of brown people.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

proof of concept posted:

Yep! It even has an all-time winning record against the England one in international tournament play!

11 wet bags filled with dog poo, casually strewn across the field, would have an all-time winning record against England's "No, Football is Never Coming Home You Three Retarded Lions " National Football Team.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

As much as I like the USMNT, they are very bad and not winning anything of note.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I think americains don't give a gently caress about football that's isn,'t the one they play in high school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
kinda like how Iraq won the Asian Cup after their country got bombed to poo poo? Makes sense.

• Locked thread