Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peel
Dec 3, 2007

it's so clear now, he meant he was going to do it the normal way the whole time - a special prosecutor whose job is to find innocent, like police and rich whites already get

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

They're good people, good lyin' crooked people, and rapists, good rapists.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

The Nastier Nate posted:

They're good people, good lyin' crooked people, and rapists, good rapists.

They bent the knee; President Trump in his magnanimity and knows the universal truth that forgiveness is the truest display of power

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
MAW GAWD, the pivot continues...

First 60 Minutes Interview
Marriage quality

quote:

Trump said he's "fine" with same-sex marriage remaining legal across the country, and wouldn't appoint Supreme Court judges with the goal of reversing that ruling.
"It's irrelevant because it was already settled. It's law. It was settled in the Supreme Court. I mean it's done," Trump said. He added: "These cases have gone to the Supreme Court. They've been settled. And I'm -- I'm fine with that."
The Electoral College

quote:

Still, he says, he favors ditching the Electoral College and handing the presidency to the winner of the popular vote.
"I'm not going to change my mind just because I won. But I would rather see it where you went with simple votes. you know, you get 100 million votes and somebody else gets 90 million votes and you win. There's a reason for doing this because it brings all the states into play," Trump said.
Deportations

quote:

Trump did not repeat his campaign promise to deport all undocumented immigrants, pledging to focus first on deporting illegal immigrants who have committed crimes in the United States.
"What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records, gang members, drug dealers," he said.
"We have a lot of these people, probably 2 million, it could be even 3 million, we are getting them out of our country or we are going to incarcerate."

quote:

"Marriage equality?!” Trump pivots in the door and just keeps pivoting, sliding off around the room, bouncing against walls. he pivots against your toilet, busting it up big time. you get the feeling he’s trying to say something to you but he’s pivoting at such a high velocity you just can’t quite make it out. as he finally nails a window and falls out you think you hear him exclaim “I’m the President of the United States, that’s what’s so CRAZY about this” on the way down

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Once the Supreme Court decides something it's over forever.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Knight posted:

the pivot continues...

Between his utter and perfect ignorance of the job and Barack sticking around to help with Donald's First Day of School, I want to see if he'd switch party affiliation

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
I took a nap this afternoon. During my nap, Trump repaired relationships with Russia and the UK and formed an alliance to destroy ISIS.

Already better than Obama. Art of the Deal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
if Trump would prosecute and incarcerate/incinerate the people responsible for No Man's Sky I can't even tell you how popular he would be among white males

• Locked thread