Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Voters only want assholes. The Democratic Party has been the only one to treat minorities with any respect for years, and they won't even vote for us. I don't understand why so many Latinos would vote for Trump! He says so many mean things about them, all the time, and the Democrats have always been nice. Democrats have held the door open for black voters every chance they got. I know I have. Assholes treat Latinos like poo poo, but so many of them will still vote for an rear end in a top hat. I just can't understand it. After we have been there for minorities for so long, they'll barely even go to the trouble of voting for a Party that's nice to them instead of an rear end in a top hat. Voters don't want nice Parties. Voters only want assholes. Am I right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I know this is a Nice Guys parody but it's half right

Democrats trying too hard to be the Civil Above-It-All Party of Truth while Republicans just invent whatever terrifying reality they want to make themselves look noble completely kills them

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Maybe all the blatant fuckery in the primaries... was a bad thing! :monocle:

• Locked thread