Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
http://www.yescalifornia.org/

After all this is 2016 and up is down and right is wrong and black is latino so why not? \_:v:_/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Lol at the latest "press release":

quote:

Statement on Russia’s Participation in the 2016 Summer Olympic Games

In response to the ongoing efforts to ban Russian athletes from participating in the Summer Olympics next month, the Yes California Campaign releases the following statement:

There has been a concerted effort to prohibit the entire Russian Olympic team from participating in the upcoming 2016 Summer Olympic Games. This effort has clear geopolitical underpinnings that reek of hypocrisy and bias against the Russian Federation itself, and therefore undermine the very nature of the Olympics - which is to put political differences aside and come together in peaceful competition. Today we applaud the decision by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) to separate the political games from the Olympic Games and additionally thank Mr. Thomas Bach, the president of the IOC, for supporting the Russian athletes and competitors who will proudly represent their country and their people at the games in Rio de Janeiro next month.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

this reminds me too much of all the SECEDE assholes in texas after Obama won

Well that's because it's exactly the same thing but with California?

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
lol at this thread and lol at OP

• Locked thread