Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

A good number of people spent the night consuming alcohol, awaiting the results with either unshook candor or frivolous arzying. How much did we consume?

I bought $10 worth of PBR. I'm willing to guess that $10,000 worth of liquor was consumed yesterday overall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
over the roughly 50 hours I was awake for this election I had 5 L of 7% cider, 12 beer, 2 bottles of champaign (i only got two glasses of it tho lol), half a bottle of scotch, half a bottle of rum, some sort of like white wine with 7up don really remember and roughly 1.5-2 grams of caffeine

and a couple of joints

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
a twelver and a sixer of Sam Adams beer and a bottle of Milagro tequila.

No hangover, btw. Popcorn is loving magic.

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
I drank a pint of Smirnoff and a 40 oz of Budweiser from about 8 PM when I got home until the race was called. Thanks for caring.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

12 oz bottle of woodchuck, that's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

I was sober last night

Tonight tho it's as much bourbon as possible . Same for all the other nights

• Locked thread