Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

docbeard posted:

I heard that Hillary's going to break into the White House just so she can sign the AHCA before Trump gets a chance to.

as an apology for berniebro violence, obama will sign ahca alongside trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i wonder why dems were convinced that the candidate who had the worst performance of anyone in these special elections would be the winner? maybe it has something to do with him being a dem party insider and the dem party only helping you if you're rich and well-off enough for them to have rubbed elbows with you at some point.

also, :laffo: that hillary fans are now blaming bernie for this loss for his "poison endorsement" after they screamed and demanded he endorse ossoff (and destroyed another candidates' chances just to try to force him to). they're children

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

also lol at cc saying that the other special election candidates outperformed ossoff cause they weren't helped by the DCCC. if you think the dems are so toxic that we have to try to pretend dem candidates aren't dems, maybe the dem party just shouldn't exist anymore

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

I wish the "pragmatic" centrists would show a little pragmatism sometime and back and support people not because of nepotism but rather for their ability to appeal to voters.

instead they choose to throw record breaking sums at terrible candidates and let all other candidates fail

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Uncle Wemus posted:

Marcon won why not ossoff

ossoff's opponent wasn't fascist enough. we need to encourage fascism in the republican party if we want to win again!! :hurr:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i'll give ossoff one thing. he hasn't started blaming everyone and everything for his loss yet, which makes him a better politician than dear abuela. i mean, his supporters definitely are, but he hasn't

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

if you look in ess, you'll see hillary lovers both simultaneously blaming bernie for not endorsing ossoff fast enough, and also for having endorsed ossoff in the first place:

r/enough_sanders_spam is a land of wonder

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Serf posted:

what "new blood"

chelsea clinton

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Joementum posted:

Say what you will about Bernie's beach house, but it is in his congressional district.

all part of his evil plot to usurp the democratic party from hillary while pretending he's so good and like jesus :argh:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Serf posted:

we're so far through the looking glass that i have to ask

is this a parody account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBHicyqMML4

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

paranoid randroid posted:

i dont even remember how GA-6 became the end all be all of elections but my hot take is that if you're pinning all your hopes and dreams on suburban southerners not being awful, you might be in trouble

yeah, but we already knew the dem party was in trouble

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

SirPhoebos posted:

I was writing a post about how hope only exists in JRPGs not written by :yokotaro:, but got distracted by the idea of describing BadDems in the style of Drakengard/Nier weapon stories.

hey i had hope for the machines flying off to the moon in a rocket

they seemed p chill and at peace

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Rand alPaul posted:

Obama had actual solutions for them, he just did the opposite of what he said he was going to do once he got elected, the people felt betrayed, and surprise: they didn't show up for him in 2010 or really even in 2012.

and then centrists told the people feeling betrayed "you guys are so stupid. how could you have tricked yourself into thinking obama was for doing those things" and other gaslighting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Venom Snake posted:

Old and busted: we need to break up the big banks

new hotness: we need to break up the big snakes

we need to reclaim the means of shitposting from capitalist fat snakes

• Locked thread