Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

comedyblissoption posted:

don't worry once the inevitable pendulum of lovely american politics swings the other way, some woke dem can get elected president and be the serious adult in the room and gut social security with a republican congress like obama failed to do

I don't wanna be a jerk about this but it wasn't inevitable, it wasn't even a pendulum swing, it was a concerted effort by people who decided the future of the democratic party was literally Yuppies instead of the poor and working class

Nothing is inevitable in politics. Things are the way they are because people made them that way, and that means we can make them different. This world is ours to change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Why isn't DC a state?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Joementum posted:

because that would be unconstitutional

that's a reason

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
"gently caress You, Pay Me" - The Democrats

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I don't give a poo poo if people are good or bad I want them to have a good life

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I don't understand how they're so fuckin' dumb

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Is there any reason other than to drive down turnout to have a million little elections all the time?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
So we passed those stupid sanctions, huh

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Is Trucking Deregulation what allowed trucking companies to make all their workers independent contractors who have to pay for their trucks and get no benefits?

Cause if that's the case, that's... another thing that can be laid at our feet. Carter did that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Centrism is not only a lovely ideology, it is a losing one.

Centrists aren't just in the way, they're detrimental to the democratic party.

• Locked thread