Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Guy DeBorgore posted:

IIRC with the subsidies, poor and middle-income people pay much less under PPACA than they would've beforehand, and that would still be true after the price hikes this year. it's just that it has a high sticker price.

this. my GF's family is hosed now healthcare wise. sure PPACA could have been better, but they got basic healthcare cheaper and couldnt get kicked off. plus i turn 26 this coming January and i have medical poo poo i was born with. I am hosed.

As other people have said in the old thread. i also blame the lefts obsession super identity politics(feelings are all that matters, you racist/sexits/homophobo/transphobe/etc).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Adventure Pigeon posted:

So here's a question, how do we shift the academic left to where it needs to be? Because right now the focus is on race and gender and how everyone that disagrees is a racist sexist that won't acknowledge their privilege, and that's where the next batch of fresh faced young campaign staffers, thinkpiece writers, and everything else is coming from. They're going to make it very hard for Democrats to shift back to being the party of the poor, because that's not even on their radar. Hell, I imagine to them the Trump victory just validates everything they've been told about rural voters.

this. this is what i have been saying (and got a red text for). Personaly, i think alot of these people will be tossed to the side quick as gently caress, espicaly since most of them are having colossial meltdowns on twitter and alot of the dems i know are blaming them partly for the loss. if the dems are smart, they will toss these clowns and the assholish dickishness they have, but try to keep their core message.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

https://www.buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/even-in-the-darkest-of-times?utm_term=.utgk26yk#.yhA5lgZ5

welp.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

HannibalBarca posted:

Speaking of the Democratic party being in shambles right now, let's count the ways:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/democratic-party-in-crisis-trump-president-231134

“I don’t know who’s in charge. Who would email me?” said one state party chairman when asked if he’d heard from other party leaders.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Treating disenfranchised people as disposable demographics who don't factor into your political calculus is why you got the numbers wrong AND loving LOST.

loving these so hard. We/they knew this day was coming, but they thought it would be 2020 or 2024 maybe even later. Unfortunately, they ignored the rurals/blue collars/whites and after smelling their own farts for a long enough time until they started activily making GBS threads on there groups, was some of it justified, yeah, but they pissed away the majority in the hopes goal that is a long ways away.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Typo posted:

OTOH maybe it's good that the dems has to face those issues today instead of in 2020

thats what i meant. yeah we are hosed in the short(relative) term but if the party completly rebuilds itself and makes actual changes, they might have a good chance at winning or at least fighting trump.

guts and bolts posted:

What needs to happen is for an actual national dialogue to take place to get at the root causes of why people do things like "intentionally vote Donald J. Trump into the office of the Presidency"

What is actually happening and what will probably continue to happen is smug virtue signalling nonsense calling for the (un)ironic disenfranchisement of rural whites

While educated leftists stay in a race to see who can be the most Progressive™ and Enlightened™ in all the land, people like Trump will continue to "tell it like it is" and win in 2020 and really for the foreseeable future

Democrats are supposedly represented by the demographics of America's future, but we're not even going to loving make it to that future if this poo poo keeps up, so yep, time to put on the big boy pants and figure out why the gently caress we didn't just appeal to people's empty-rear end bank accounts and depressed counties and the lovely job market for lower middle-class people and make a plan to improve that poo poo, time to figure out why people associate the Left with elitist jerk-offs so stuffed up their own asses they literally cannot fathom losing the general election because haha that other guy, right?, time to figure out that even if you totaled up every POC vote and LGBT vote in the loving country it can't defeat the 63% of the country's eligible voters you have apparently alienated with your messaging

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed i guess

amen to this.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

he is a hundred percent right. the average republican/trumpist doesnt know poo poo about any of those concepts. i have a lady who drives me to school(various reasons) who voted trumpbut she isn't a bigot, ignorent sure and definatly religious right(but catholic so she doesnt mind gays or even trans people much, its mostly abortion issues, but she doesnt understand any of the poo poo twitter left says she doesnt even know colonization means, as in the word, not even going to the concept, which leads to his and my point. if you talk down to people from an ivory castle and piss on them for not understanding all the technical language and concepts and call them names.they will eventualy knock it and you with them, down

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

ok, we are hosed now.

Pick posted:

Clinton was between a rock and a hard place on appealing to women. Feminism is very divided, enough that I would say even "2nd wave" and "3rd wave" are not distinguishing enough to properly communicate the magnitude of the difference. The first type is primarily grounded in economics. For example, things we take for granted now but needed to fight for: bank accounts without a male co-signer, can't be fired for pregnancy, can't be denied services on the basis of sex. The second is grounded on social behavior. For example, cat-calling, media representation, marketing/body image. I genuinely think Clinton cared more about the former, but campaigned heavily on the latter. Women who are older and who are poor care more about the former, in my experience--and in many cases it is justified, because a person's first priority is food on the table. That is why Taylor Swift weighing in would not do anything to change a Trump-voting woman's mind.

whats the difference between 2nd and 3rd. because i know nutjobs like Dworkins started damaging feminism pretty bad.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Pick posted:

2nd wave: pay us equally, stop raping us
3rd wave: burlesque is empowering, anything lena dunham does

well where do the sex negative ones fit in, because see them on twitter alot.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

hailthefish posted:

And the well's so completely loving poisoned on discourse about it, both by the people with weird fringe viewpoints trying to co-opt the whole movement, and by the fuckers on the alt-right who've gleefully co-opted any possible term you could use to describe to the weird-fringe-viewpoint people and started using it to apply to the whole movement anyone with an opinion on gender politics more progressive than the saudi morality police.

:cripes:

this. you either get the weirdos on twitter who get "triggerd" about everything and want play moral guadian censor or you get some right wing psycho who thinks women are basicaly only usefull as holes and shouldnt ever leave the house with out the MRA equivlant of a burqqa and face covering. gently caress em all.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

is he that bad?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

this is the loving thinkpiece "progressive" horseshit that needs to die and die hard.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Sir Tonk posted:

No way, I'm actually surprised that Schumer is backing Ellison.

I can believe it sorta. Right now the dnc is hosed. Neoliberalism didn't work and neither did hollier than thou "progressive" assholes.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

DaveWoo posted:

He's followed up on that tweet

https://twitter.com/jonathanweisman/status/797177693582331904

Oh, okay, maybe he just worded his original tweet badly and-

https://twitter.com/jonathanweisman/status/797177951733317632

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

lol dumbass, Ellison can do both pretty well, even if he can be a little dim sometimes.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

http://fredrikdeboer.com/2015/03/10/critique-drift/

this is pretty good explanation on why the left online basicaly poo poo itself to death.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

will there even be a civil war? the clintons were kinda the central pilar of the centrist/neoliberal left and they were loving destroyed. i mean Chelsea and a few of the hangerson are still around but everyone either bends the knee to bernie/ellison or they will die to trump.

Dapper_Swindler has issued a correction as of 23:13 on Nov 11, 2016

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

its lovely, but it was gonna happen even if he canceled it. they would just wait for trump to do it. plus obamas legacy is hosed already, so what the hell.

Typo posted:

yes there will be

in what way?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Well What Now posted:

he's not wrong but it's way the wrong drat time to say this

this. apart from some dickhead opportunists in Portland turning it into a riot. they have been peaceful. if they start dragging people into the streets and smashing their heads in.

BUSH 2112 posted:

maybe i'm just being a douche here, but this poo poo is driving me loving insane. a dude who didn't win the popular vote, has no experience, was colluding or at least complicit in the illegal hacking of a loving political party by a foreign country, and has said and proposed horrid bullshit is the president elect. they're treating this loving rear end in a top hat with kid gloves, and the media is completely uninterested. "well it turns out russia admitted that is was in contact with trump and his staffers the whole time, now look at this guy who photoshops himself into some d-list tart's photos! that's news!"

seriously, gently caress all of these people. i feel like the liberal version of a goddamn breitbart reader, how the gently caress is this all going down without incident? i honestly can't believe that it's all getting swept under the rug by everyone with any power.

i agree, its bullshit, but what do you want someone to do, if he gets convicted he might get hosed over but that probaly wont happen. some fuckedup people have been wanting kill him and thats loving awful and retarded. because if that happens, everything is hosed and probably forever, the fat gently caress will be a conservative martyr and pence will rule in his place and do even worse because he actually CARES about loving over QUILTBAGS and the whores.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Venom Snake posted:

Guess what. Trump won so now they are trying to curry favor with him. Although I will say Trump has woken some individual reporters up to the danger Trump poses to the free press.

trump has woken more then just some reporters. alot of the left is woken from this too. it put the whole DNC in defence/last stand mode and now they actually have to rebuild to survive.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Fast Luck posted:

These were Bernie's appointments to the platform committee

West is a massive jackoff who called obama a ton of awful race poo poo. gently caress that assfuck. the rest are good choices though.

i mean, he ist fully wrong and it sounds like trump wants to crack down on anyone who says bad things about him so who knows what will happen.

comingafteryouall posted:

I don't know if this would have worked for Donald Trump, though. Trump lying his rear end off didn't matter because Clinton was completely untrustworthy. But if he's up against a real honest politician with actual principals? Stuff might have mattered.

This is the most terrifying prospect I have ever faced while following American politics.

Holy gently caress.

yeah, we are hosed if they actualy rule together. I am hoping there is still some internal division in the GOP though.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Peel posted:

anyway, the heavy focus on reforming democratic economic stances, while important, imo continues to obscure a point itt: that the #1 threat to democratic success in future elections, and one of the key causes of the disaster on election day, is republican attempts to prevent minorities voting. they already have met with success and now they control more state governments, the justice department, and might have more of the supreme court. on the face of it making sure their base is allowed to vote at all in future elections is the most important task for the democratic party right now. hopefully obama will still try to do this even though his position is much worse

this is one reason why i keep dragging things back to race itt. no matter how important advancing a positive economic message is, this was the core issue of the last election, will be of the next, and the democrats neglect it at their peril

race is definitely still a core thing, it should just be handled with more care and not by snarky ivory tower assholes who will call you a bigot if you dont understand 100% of the complexities of internationalism and race. critique drift has hurt the social left hard.

this explains the point i am trying to make alot better.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

No, this is exactly what I was looking for, thanks.

I studied history in college, so I got a headful of what the worst in race, sex, nationality privileges actually looked like. So Idpol stuff was like an alien language to me. I think young people are especially vulnerable to that kind of rhetoric because those are the issues which most directly affect their lived experiences so - while they're still important, they also don't fear the need for healthcare, or (usually) don't have kids to raise. The tangible threat of material danger doesn't occur to them.

I am taking history as major in college right now and i feel the same way and i am thier age plus i need the healthcare. i feel likes its matter of them wanting to FEEL right and good, rather then actualy do things. plus more stuff i assume. when i have seen it's very rairly minority students, its well off white kids with a chip on their shoulder.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater. There are valuable parts of identity politics that should remain and I don't think it is completely incompatible with Marxist/Marxist-lite class politics. One thing that must go is the overemphasis on representation in politics and media. One of my favorite stories of the importance of representation is Nichelle Nichols wanting to quit Star Trek and MLK telling her that it's important for little black girls to see a black woman who is on TV and not just a maid. Mae Carol Jemison, the first black female astronaut, cites Uhura as an important inspiration for her own path to space exploration. That's loving awesome and I love that and we need more of that. However, Hillary being a woman, Huma Abedin being a Muslim-American woman, Donna Brazille being a black woman...none of this added up to a candidacy that women of color and white women found incredibly appealing. Representation matters but it can't be everything because being a woman doesn't mean you can't be oppressing women too.

I should be high for this poo poo.

100% agreed. i think its more how they do it and not what they are saying(well partly what they are saying) you basicaly need to fight for both the minorites and the working/rural whites. and you can do both.

http://fredrikdeboer.com/2015/01/29/i-dont-know-what-to-do-you-guys/

this guy explains it better then me.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Gringostar posted:

the silver lining of trump as president is that because he's so hated it will be easier to get people to come out and try and flip / keep seats to at least get one branch of government back

you just also need a message for working class people to vote for which has been the achillies heel of dems for 30 years

this. the GOP and trump will gently caress the country including the poor whites in the rear end. if the dems at least try and play their cards right we can atleast get the presidency.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

the one thing that gives me some hope is from all the forums(and various threads here) seem to get it. the left can't play loving snarky ivory "progressives" any more, no more lovely celebrities. we have to be a populist party with real progrevissm and help both minorities and the white working/poor.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Fullhouse posted:

the "disaster" here is the terrifying part. if they called a convention just to make gun ownership mandatory and abortion illegal that would obviously be terrible but it wouldn't destroy the country overnight

I like to think the GOP has more brains then that but then i wake up and realize how hosed we are.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

MJ12 posted:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/clintons-popular-vote-lead-will-grow-and-grow/507455/

This article is interesting because it's actually a good bridge if you're trying to convince centrist liberals to support more progressive policy. Clinton did, in fact, mobilize a pretty significant number of Democratic voters. In fact, her turnout might be within striking distance of Obama '12, which is pretty impressive since Obama had all of Clinton's brilliance, none of her baggage, and a lot of charisma. But middle America wasn't part of that coalition. They were left out, and they voted for Trump instead because they were desperate, because they were tired, and because, yes, some of them were racists who'd normally have sat it out, but we don't need or want #3. Democrats and millenials didn't fail Clinton, unless by that you mean you want to organize a million Democrats to move to the Rust Belt.

Clinton didn't fail to inspire the people she was talking to and the people whose issues she was speaking of addressing. She just, like so many people before her, failed to address the issues of a group which was hurting and desperate and looking with nostalgia in better times, and Trump tapped into that vein of dissatisfaction. The one thing Trump said that resonates with me right now is this. "What the hell have you got to lose?" I think, more than "Make America Great Again," that's what Trump's campaign was based on, and why it won. We let these guys rot so long they figured they had nothing to lose. And we hosed up. We took them for granted and we hosed up.

Thinking of it, I think the whole "Clinton was a Bad Candidate with a Bad Campaign (TM)" message is somewhat counterproductive no matter how true it is because it implies that if Clinton had been more charismatic (like Corey Booker) and her campaign had tweaked its algorithms better, they'd have won handily. Which is:

1. Probably true;
2. Justifies centrists going "we can do the same thing in 2020 and win."
3. Is probably going to make people who supported Clinton less inclined to listen (see #2).

And I get that lots of you guys got shat on by Clinton supporters and schadenfreude is fun and good but you're gonna need to convince the centrists to shut up and vote for your candidate too at some point. I agree with about 90% of what's said in this thread. I agree that there are systemic issues with the Democratic party as it is. But I think that these issues are systemic-and it's not just about Clinton.

this is good post. thinking on it. i agree. The DNC needs to keep the good centrists and the parts of their message but they need to greatly expand the economic justice front to the rurals and the working white/blue collars in general as well as silencing the ivory tower "progressives".

Well What Now posted:

I don't disagree with the message and I don't even object to the source, but imma gonna sigh really loudly right now ok

yeah. its not a bad "inspiring" quote, the problem is thats all those people have. stupid inspring quotes.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Segmentation Fault posted:

Same reason tumblr identitarians love Steven Universe: it's garbage for intellectual babies with the nutritional value of chicken mcnuggets

this. its a show that makes sadbrains id politicos feel good watching it. plus it makes patrion money for wannabee hack critics. https://www.patreon.com/popdetective

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Segmentation Fault posted:

The guy who runs this patreon once made a satire video using clips from Glenn Beck's radio show set to Donald Duck, now he's crying about violence in video games

yeah. its kinda sad. because that video isnt bad, but then he made one about how batman is the evilist thing ever. the dude is giant jack off. sad thing is he will probably survive this because he has also be shouting about how the DNC should get the rural whites etc, then again he is a greenie and a jackoff. he is loving parasite like the rest of the IDpolitic "critics"

LinYutang posted:

bernie openly firing broadsides at the Dem establishment :berned:

amen.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Terror Sweat posted:

https://twitter.com/CoryBooker/status/797836749326155776

lmao he quoted himself on an inspirational quote thing

what a piece of poo poo

like i said earlier. thats all the centrists have now, inspirational quotes and hoping the IDpolitics wagon starts up again.

punk rebel ecks posted:

The primary had people on edge. Establishment Democrats were threatened by Bernie winning as he would be too radical for the American public and thus lose to the Republican Nominee. The Left Wing Goldwater so to speak. it was THE argument they always used.

To be fair to them. I had the same believes, I liked bernie alot but i was worried because i had talked to various people(mostly moderate GOP or independents) saying they would vote for anyone else if Bernie won because they were afraid of socialism and all that. i still voted for him in the primary though.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Typo posted:

The democrats are losing more elections aren't they

maybe if poo poo like that continues. if Keith Ellison gets in maybe it can quiet the "WE LOST BECAUSE RACISM" people and excite the actual progressives.

pretty much. the GOP kept Obama from getting alot done and will now probably undo most of the good he did.

what a jerkoff.

Rand alPaul posted:

He said mean things about oil companies in Louisiana.

kinda. the dollop(comedy history podcast who bernie people, they are great) did one on him. he did alot of good, but he was also a gigantic petty fuckhead who hosed over the families of anyone who even looked at him the wrong way.
http://thedollop.libsyn.com/215-huey-long

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

I don't necessarily want to say Obama didn't care, but from the articles coming out (and the reality of how badly they've done in Senate, House, and State campaigns), the issues facing the DNC are more than just ideological- they've been structurally weak for more than a decade. Beyond just bad leadership, they do not have the ability to mobilize in the way people imagine they could based on Obama For America's success in 2008/2012.

I don't think anyone here will agree with me, but I'm starting to lean more towards Dean for DNC chair. Yes it's a risk to moving the party left- but there needs to be some serious management there to get the party ready to win states.

well how is dean? is he better then Ellison? because we definatly need to the populist push now once we get on our feet.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Venom Snake posted:

https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/796901222687080449

I rate this hot take actually fairly reasonable

i mean he is right. while i think its unfair and stupid to say all the trumpists are bigoted and sexists. there is definitely an udercurrent of it that trump fostered and used, and now its givin idiots(alt rights assholes, "closet bigots" all that poo poo) a chance to act on it. but its not the sole reason by any means that clinton lost.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

mrmcd posted:

Also as long as we're adding planks to our new platform, I think one of them should be:

"Vote for us and Yoko Ono will never do this again"
https://twitter.com/yokoono/status/797187458505080834

i am gonna say it and i am sure other have before. but it should have been her, not him on that day.

FuriousxGeorge posted:

He was never like, hated by black voters during the primary or anything. Hillary just ran a better campaign with them. She's not totally incompetent.

this. he just didn't know how to push the message right to the african american/minority communities. which sucks, i like to think ellison or someone else would do a better job shaping his ideas for different minority communities.

jesus, i guess the /pol/tards are finally leaving there basements and shiting on people openly now. fun times ahead :(.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Majorian posted:

Trump could get all the help he could possibly want from the Dems in bringing the old manufacturing jobs back to the Rust Belt, and it still wouldn't happen. He knew he didn't have a plan for that. He told those voters a lie that they desperately wanted to believe. His big mistake was in making that promise, without a plan for how to make it happen, or even appear to happen in the most shallow way possible.

this. he lied out his rear end and instead of making a plan or at least the apperance of one, he just blamed foreigners/minorities/whoever and hoped that would be enough to cover for his bullshit and covered that with a ton of empty bullshit slogans.

Majorian posted:

Well, but that's my point: Trump promised them their old jobs, or something very similar to their old jobs. He promised that protectionist policies and bullying America's trade partners would bring the old manufacturing jobs back to the Rust Belt. He doesn't have a plan for making good on this promise, and he doesn't seem to have one for bringing new types of jobs back to the Rust Belt, either. Trump's strategy for bringing back the jobs, as expressed on the campaign trail, is basically as follows:

Step 1: Engage in trade war with China, Mexico, India, and other current U.S. trade partners.
Step 2: Get rid of all regulations possible.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit!

He doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

this. basicaly he would gently caress the world economy(or at best ours) to death if he actualy went through with any of this.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Rand alPaul posted:

All those photoshops of her as Daenerys when really she's Cersei :laugh:

nah she is Catlyn stark and this election was the DNC red wedding.

Lord of Pie posted:

She's Catelyn Stark

The Rust Belt sends its regards

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Aurubin posted:

Is Jill Stein president yet?

no and you wouldn't want her to be.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

christ. they are just gonna triple down on the ID politics/internet feminism/internet social "progresivism" arnt they. well gently caress me.

as it should be. the clintonians could have won this had they actually tried to branch out from Ivory tower liberalism and ID politic shaming/purity test times. instead they ignored the poors and pissed on the white poors/workers and now they are out on their asses.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

one of the first POP CULTURE+MUH POLITICS that actualy looks cool.

maybe they will, who knows. both the ID liberals and lefties both want the DNC to stand up to trump, so maybe they will listen.

Aurubin posted:

That said, pick Tom Perez, because Obama endorsed him I mean...uh...FUCKIN' BERNIE BROS! Also, this whole article just yells about identity politics and ignoring the working class, meaning they don't know a loving thing about Ellison.

lol. wtf are they on about, Obama wasnt perfect but he did at least try to somewhat outreach poor communities of different races(or at least had Biden do it) which is what Ellison would do, plus he would actually mean it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Nonsense posted:

Laura Perry
3 hours ago
I don't watch television so I had never seen the Bernie Sanders ad until now. I think it's immensely offensive: there must be several hundred people shown in this ad, and I see four fleeting images of African-American faces and one possibly Asian-American. His America is definitely not mine, and I wouldn't want to live in his.

For what it's worth, I'm an over-60 white female Democrat, and I have spent all but one year of my life living in cities. The one year I tried living in the country, I felt I was living in Ghostville: all I could see were middle class white faces. So I fled back to MY America, where I see and live with all manner of colors and classes, people of poverty and people with Ph.D.s; Jews, Christians, Muslims, Black Muslims, Hindus and people of no faith.

So basicaly some white lady is pissed because a commercial doesnt show every consevable racial/ethnic/religious group under the sun. They want politics to APPEAR diverse instead of actually helping everyone.

• Locked thread