Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Poorly run caucuses are dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
C

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
A

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
P

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
T

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
A

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
L

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
S

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
M

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Al! posted:

faaaaaaaaart

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I'm a yard sign, what was the question?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

The Nastier Nate posted:

For smaller races they're really the only tool for name recognition short of candidate knocking on thousands of doors. If you can get the guy who lives across the street from the local high school to put a "Nastier Nate for city council" sign on their lawn, alot of people are going to see that.

What if the candidate doesn't drive by the high school on their way to work?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

etalian posted:

Yard Signs Matter

Finally, someone respects my constituency.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Joementum posted:

maybe it's just me but "they need to hold hearings and observe the normal committee process for their bill" is perhaps not the most important problem with what republicans are doing

~
~
D
E
C
O
R
U
M
~
~

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Raskolnikov38 posted:

in their defense the president literally being a traitor should be a big loving deal

The president is a convenient idiot that is surrounded by traitors. Trying to pin the active stuff on him is part of why people haven't cared and its helped to feed the 'fake news' narrative. What is happening is bad enough, it doesn't need to be intentionally misrepresented to seem worse.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

NewForumSoftware posted:

Hillary would have signed the AHCA, im sorry it hurts for you to know this

She also would have re-signed the patriot act, pushed the TPP through, and had Russia threatening our planes far sooner than Trump managed to

i mean, if you want to give her credit for something she probably wouldn't have gone as ham on the EPA as Trump did. but really who knows

I don't think she'd sign the ACHA, the removal of protections for pre-existing conditions and required coverage are straight up evil. Hillary is bad and self serving, not evil.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Al! posted:

guys dont argue with a guy who was banished from cspam during the primaries for being to salty, if you can imagine that

Free Matey.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Online posting is to win the hearts and minds of lurkers from Post Your Favorite.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
BRB, starting a post your favorite yard sign thread.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Were they even bloggers? I haven't read those books since I was like 15 but I thought Card just had Ender's siblings rise to prominence via their insightful posts in the comments sections of websites.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I re-read Starship Troopers recently and drat, middle school me did not pick up on the authoritarianism and fascism.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

deadgoon posted:

instead of a leftist firing squad we should cut out the hearts of our heroes and plant trees in thier corpses, because that is the only way we can have sex

Don't kinkshame.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Stealing this from the Ossoff thread but sourcing my quotes.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

"Come back, fight together" would be a way better slogan IMHO.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Don't doxx Concerned CItizen's Twitter account.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

It's agreed then. We're for 69% Communism.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Venom Snake posted:

Would yall mind if I closed this thread and opened a new one with more concurrent information in the OP?

You're occasional reminders where you think you have some kind of ownership over this thread because you happened to be the OP and have a lanyard is amusing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
If you start a new thread please title it "The Search for An Absolute Boy" TIA.

• Locked thread