Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

a. you're unemployed now. what was the kill video you claimed existed?

b. who does the dnc unite around? what figure can they base 2018 around and expect any success? is it the bernie/warren wing? surely it's not the booker (black male hillary) side of things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Venom Snake posted:

A. There probably was no video. All I ever heard was rumors.

B. Warren has given up. Bernie is also on the verge of throwing in the the towel. The only person I know willing to present opposition/unification right now is the Tim Kaine crowd/NOVA dems who believe we should rally around Bernie's primary message. Even if he himself won't do it.

A. WELL WHAT WERE THE loving RUMORS

B. lol thats it? A white guy with a harmonica preaching liberalization and gay rights?

christ the DNC is hosed if true. Two weeks ago we were talking about the end of the RNC, and here we loving are.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Venom Snake posted:

They are 100% willing to hand over everything to the left right now. Again I'm not saying they want control; all they want is the ship to not go under.

well poo poo in one hand and wish in the other

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

so VS are you saying this is the end of the DNC as we know it?

like in the sense the election of lincoln was the death of the whigs?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

so is there just not a uspol thread anymore or what

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

So who in Obama's administration was on his side?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

:ssh: Adam Curtis sucks too :ssh:

I think Adam Curtis' central theme about the failure of liberal politics giving rise to extremism, both in the arab and republican worlds, are salient and worth paying attention to. I also like how he uses found footage to do it.

The way he tells those stories though sometimes spirals out of control and are difficult to follow.

If you haven't, you should listen to his interview on chapo.

• Locked thread