Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Seriously, what the gently caress, in what universe is this a good idea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

there was a protest of like, five people outside my university's cafeteria

i took another entrance

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i feel like getting real righteous protests going immediately focused on how trump didnt actually democratically win the election would be fantastic. even if it didnt result in its goals itd at least delegitimize his presidency

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

more of the nation voted against him than for him and yet he'll still be president

any and all protests against the new idiot king of america are worth it because this stuff immediately cuts through the bullshit "obama divided this nation!" narrative republicans pushed to win their narrow electoral victory

trump has the nation protesting on the first night post election, and it's likely only going to get worse if he actually tries to pursue the insane policies he's advocated. be a loving leftist for a change and stand behind a popular movement you hillary loving idiots.

JeffersonClay
Jun 17, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Big street protest in Los Angeles this evening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pALWkcns8k

They reached city hall and burned a trump head pinata.

https://twitter.com/ABC7Jory/status/796561459442397185

JeffersonClay has issued a correction as of 06:17 on Nov 10, 2016

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i feel like getting real righteous protests going immediately focused on how trump didnt actually democratically win the election

wow my eyes are rolling so hard poo poo they fell out bye bye eyes

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
OP is a dork

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
went to a protest tonight (in portland lmao i'm useless)

are there forum rules regarding discussion/organization-focused threads about protests because i'm up for that i want to keep this state of outrage rolling

VikingofRock
Aug 24, 2008

Tollymain posted:

went to a protest tonight (in portland lmao i'm useless)

are there forum rules regarding discussion/organization-focused threads about protests because i'm up for that i want to keep this state of outrage rolling

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797415

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

niiiiiiice thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i feel like getting real righteous protests going immediately focused on how trump didnt actually democratically win the election would be fantastic. even if it didnt result in its goals itd at least delegitimize his presidency
It's also hard to complain about sore losers when your candidate couldn't even give an honest answer about conceding.

• Locked thread