Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Brothers and sisters, we must wholeheartedly embrace our owning now or risk permanent corncobbing. Wallow in the owning. Bask in the owning. Own the owning. Recognize how complete, how perfect the owning is. I do. I am no stranger to shame. My life has been an unbroken chain of disgraces. Yet never have I been owned on such a divine, cosmic level as this. There is nothing to salvage from this owning, no part of me that remains distinct from the owning that might allow me to observe the owning as if from an outsider's perspective. I am this owning. I am the owned, the act of owning, and in some self-defeating ways the owner.

I suggest we all take a moment to acknowledge how thoroughly we have been owned. A simple admission of being owned will be enough for some of us, others will benefit from externalising our personal emotional experience of being owned for others to read and commiserate with. I encourage people to search through their own pre-Trump victory posts and share the most confident and hubristic alongside their post-owning posts. But please be respectful of the fact that people deal with being owned in their own ways. Only share your own posts, not those of others. Also be aware that this is a thread exclusively for being owned in; there are plenty of other places to express defiance or anger at people other than ourselves.

This is the only way we will move forward as men and women, and not as corncobs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
forgive me, father, for i am owned

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

we the democratic party just got incredibly owned bigly owned even.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
It is the ultimate ownage, a divine ownage, mythological in its resonance; Icarus-like, at the pinnacle of my hubris, I have been owned.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I really thought more people would be repulsed by concentration camps for Mexicans and persecution of the gays. I was owned bad by this lovely country.

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
I arzy'd in my anguish. I was owned bigly, by a big-league bigot. I was corncobbed by cucks crowing 'crooked! crooked!' The deplorables decimated me. 'Electable' superseded 'egalite'.
gently caress the fascists. Grind into dust the new Gestapo. Halt the hate, inspire the insipid, jack off the jocular...
Kinda getting away from the central message here. Anyways, I was wrong as gently caress and now have an obligation to do other things right.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I have been owned.

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

Bill Mitchell and Scott Adams were right and I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt :negative:.

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich
lol I loving voted for hillary clinton just lmao forever

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

this thread seems really low energy

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
This isn't the first time I've been owned on this very forum.

It shall not be the last.

But surely it is an owning. And I must own that.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I got owned by both a racist idiot reality TV star and Marco friggin Rubio and I still can't believe it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im not owned

im not owned

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I just got owned by a ban, but I'm not giving up!

Now more than ever, America needs Jeb!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm kinda amazed so many people haven't checked in for their owning status.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I am extremely ashamed to have been owned super hard by Sean Hannity and Bill Mitchell and I would like to avoid this in the future

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
I'm a Canadian Bernie supporter who still bought in to the Hillary hype and trolled the gently caress out of non-believers right up until the very last day. I am a loving loser and I deserve death.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i got owned so hard i got a fever

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Yep, I got owned for believing in the hype, the polls, the party, and Hillary knowing what the gently caress she was doing. I don't intend to give up on fighting and cry about it though, might as well just turn myself into a corncob if I'm gonna do that

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

imho everyone who toxxed should've been banned, respect the loving system

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
A week ago I was talking about running up the score. thoroughly loving owned.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

wait do you mean everyone who toxxed for hillary or everyone who toxxed for a candidate period

if the former you checked out of the qcs thread too soon, lowtax granted your wish

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

wait do you mean everyone who toxxed for hillary or everyone who toxxed for a candidate period

if the former you checked out of the qcs thread too soon, lowtax granted your wish

Lowtax posted:

I don't understand the reasoning behind this, perhaps it can be rationally explained to me because according to my logic it seems gay, and stupid

Based, Lowtax.

Anyway I'm glad that Hillary supporters got what's coming to them.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I was totally owned by this red title

the cob, it is me

Sinistral
Jan 2, 2013
I worked tirelessly for the past six months trying to get Hillary/Democrats elected and failed on almost every level. I am several levels beyond owned. The only tears I will be drinking are my own bitter ones. Mock me Bernie supporters for you were right and and I was wrong. The only thing I can do now is await my ban with some semblance of dignity. :commissar:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I mean the only difference is that RAINN got money instead of Lowtax.

Except for the permas, they'd have to have a new name and give Lowtax money.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Me voting for Hillary in the general meant that some deeper part of me connected to the collective consciousness of man and perhaps even tapped into the essence of causality itself knew this was a possibility--nay, an inevitability--but the supernatural knowledge granted to me by the arcane forces of the universe could not stop me from being owned all the same.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Dr Cheeto posted:

I got owned by both a racist idiot reality TV star and Marco friggin Rubio and I still can't believe it

when you put it like this it makes me feel double owned

i am owned twice as many times

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Feels owned man

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I eventually let my trust in the polls overcome my nagging doubts, and was proven totally wrong in every respect.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

exquisite tea posted:

I eventually let my trust in the polls overcome my nagging doubts, and was proven totally wrong in every respect.

:same: but i drank the koolade way, way early

sorry for doubting your doubts earlier this year, in hindsight you were completely right and i have been an arrogant rear end for this entire election

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
another ownage on my part is I did not vote for Bernie in the primary, I could have sent my message then instead of disconnecting from the garbage fire of this election

goddammit why

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
I voted for Hilary and was most certainly owned, but my only solace is that I have not been crying myself to sleep at night like my wife has been. But she is a summer child and still has hope that this big gay earth of ours can be improved

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

I voted for Hilary and was most certainly owned, but my only solace is that I have not been crying myself to sleep at night like my wife has been. But she is a summer child and still has hope that this big gay earth of ours can be improved

I felt really bad for my wife, this was the first election she was really politically active in and she basically got sucker punched

On the other hand I'm secretly a little excited for her because I feel like some of the best years to be a Democrat were 2004-2008, and she gets to experience that now. I guess Michael Moore was the reminder? He's just been an irritating fuckhead since 2008 but here I am in 2016 charmed by him again because of how badly he gets under the skin of people on the right. The Republican Party have just been obstructionist shitheads for the last eight years but when we're in charge we're loving complacent, we never put up an effective defense against the obstructionism and they gained in the house and the senate three elections in a row. When we're the losers we fight. If Trump's as much of a disaster as I hope he'll be, maybe we'll get back the senate in 2018, maybe we'll get another sweep in 2020 without the baggage of the loving blue dogs.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Michael Moore's speech about how Trump will win should have rang alarm bells everywhere but loving lol @ that happening with the Hillary machine at the helm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
I'm not even American so I owned myself for absolutely gently caress all, I am owned by all of you :lol:

Radbot
Aug 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
"Admit being owned," the hill shill said to the Bernout.

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx
I wrote a bunch of Facebook posts over the last four months constantly reassuring my shook family and friends that there was no legitimate reason to be shook, that Hillary would win

now I'm so thoroughly owned that I've barely eaten or slept in the past two days

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
I was, and am, a Bernie supporter who backed Hillary after the primary, however uneasily. I too have spent a non-trivial amount of time the last few months reassuring people that Trump was a dead letter in the swing states he had to win. What a goddamn mistake that turned out to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Get this: a vote for Hillary in the primary was a vote for Trump. If that isn't pure strain ownage, nothing is.

• Locked thread