Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I think everyone would agree that we deserve it, and nobody feels sorry for us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Moon Atari posted:

i feel kinda sorry for myself, so at least that's something

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Owned now boned, it is life. Or maybe death but I'd rather not think about that.

izagoof
Feb 14, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Moon Atari posted:

Feels good to own up about it, at least.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
I got owned p hard.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Sinistral posted:

I worked tirelessly for the past six months trying to get Hillary/Democrats elected and failed on almost every level. I am several levels beyond owned. The only tears I will be drinking are my own bitter ones. Mock me Bernie supporters for you were right and and I was wrong. The only thing I can do now is await my ban with some semblance of dignity. :commissar:

you loving loser

for shame

a disgraced hillaryman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBhcOd9ZQRM

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

jarofpiss posted:

Currently up 600 and drunk as hel lol
mere minuites before I lost $2500 betting in the predict it thread. literally the most brutal owning in my life...

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

i re-bought my account, owning myself even further. such is my lot of a hillaryman

Mrit SA
Nov 11, 2016

by Lowtax
<----- owned

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Fallen Hamprince posted:

i re-bought my account, owning myself even further. such is my lot of a hillaryman

good username

Sir Mat of Dickie
Jul 19, 2012

"There is no solitude greater than that of the samurai unless it be that of a tiger in the jungle... perhaps..."
Didn't lose any bets but still felt the owning in my heart.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

A Neurotic Jew posted:

I got owned p hard.

i loving hated this autist prick in the demoncrat thread shillin his heart out for that demonic neoliberal puppet

now he has been permaowned

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
I was profoundly and truly owned by the election of Donald John Trump as the President of the United States of America. While not much of a poster here, I've lurked religiously since last year, laughing and chuckling along at the absurdity of Donald Trump's campaign, never seriously considering that he could win. My friends expressed concern: "how does he keep winning? I'm scared!" I shot them down: "No, no, don't be ridiculous. He'll be obliterated in the general election by Sky Marshall Rodham. Abuela's got this!" I thought we might win the House, maybe Georgia would turn blue!

I believe that Donald Trump's presidency may bring about a fascist takeover of the United States, but beside a $20 donation to the DNC, I did nothing. I laughed and browsed the web, confident that my scorn and ridicule would be vindicated by the American people.

Although I voted for Bernie Sanders, I didn't do so with my whole heart. I agreed with his policies, of course, but I didn't quite believe in him - I might even have voted for Hillary in the primary if my state wasn't already irrelevant. "Bernie Sanders is UNELECTABLE," I thought. Americans would never get behind him - they needed a centrist candidate like Hilldawg to save Obama's legacy.

I was wrong about Bernie. I was wrong about Trump. I don't actually know anything at all, and my hubris was justly punished.

I also lost $100 on PredictIt betting on Hillary about two weeks before the election. The actual president markets were full but I ingeniously put my money on Vice President Tim Kaine.

Delthalaz has issued a correction as of 08:37 on Nov 12, 2016

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
I had faith in the voters to realize that a demagogue running on anti-intellectualism and headed by stunningly open bigotry/misogyny might not be a good fit for the country. I will not make that mistake again. White America will not give up total dominance quietly.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i voted bernie but toxxed for hillary. i got owned bigly

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Geostomp posted:

I had faith in the voters to realize that a demagogue running on anti-intellectualism and headed by stunningly open bigotry/misogyny might not be a good fit for the country. I will not make that mistake again. White America will not give up total dominance quietly.

:wrong:

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

I'll be the first to admit I held my nose and voted Hillary, despite every sign I could think of telling me not to.

crown me idiot king of the Corncob cuckhold Committee

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

GobiasIndustries posted:

I ordered a Hillary shirt that still hasn't been delivered :laffo:

lol

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

https://twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/336048706853937152

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

I am owned like a beater used car. I am passed from hand to hand, and none cherishes me, nor does any do other than unavoidable repair.

Soon shall I be sent to the car flattener, and there will be no toasters to sing with me.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It was extremely naive to assume that Trump's rhetoric and behavior would get out the dem vote. 2008 and 2012 gave us too much faith in the polls and our establishment who should have known better couldn't see two feet past their own cocktails to remember to double down on must win states and not loving campaigning in texas.

We all hosed up and I'm mad at every one of us.

(i voted bernie in the primary tho)

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Geostomp posted:

double owned by a :smug: self owning

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
I was owned. I was significantly owned, in many different ways. The only upside for me is that I won the campaign that I was employed on - narrowly - as the wave descended upon the nation. But I did not feel very happy about the result, and I acknowledge that I made a whole lot of incorrect predictions prior to election day.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
My hope is that Donald Trump does something right or center that the Republican Party disagrees with and then ends up being defended by congressional democrats. Who would be owned the most in that situation? The republicans who voted in trump or the democrats who have to watch their representatives stand up for the president? The ownage would be on so many different levels it would be like the Inception of ownage.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I got owned. I thought people would realize during the primaries that all the baggage Hillary brought to the table would affect her chances in the general election. I kept hoping for months, even walked a couple miles to the local caucus place to support Bernie and then did it again as a delegate, yet she still won.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

My hope is that Donald Trump does something right or center that the Republican Party disagrees with and then ends up being defended by congressional democrats. Who would be owned the most in that situation? The republicans who voted in trump or the democrats who have to watch their representatives stand up for the president? The ownage would be on so many different levels it would be like the Inception of ownage.

All will reach a state where we are simultaneous owned and not-owned and then we shall as one transcend.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
As a former 3rd Way democrat (who is a yuppie and lives in NYC, lol) I acknowlege I was 100% wrong about Hillary and Bernie Sanders. There's absolutely nothing more wrong and dumb than a nerd that misses that point.

I'm bending the knee to the progressive wing without hestitation.

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf

what a loving dork.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i toxxed for hillary even though i hate her cause "she's competent, there's no way she loses to clownman..." nope she lost to the orange clown. i'm cobbed

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

take on the mantle corn cobbed americans

Shame Wagon
Nov 12, 2016

I think my biggest owning was that I was pro-sanders anti-hillary right up until the debate, at which point I bought into Hillary and jumped into this subforum, which constantly reassured me that I was correct to be very very pro-Hillary. I'm not pointing fingers though. We were all owned together. We all owned ourselves so hard that we drew each other into the gravitational pull of our owning.

In the end though it turns out I really enjoy observing people being owned, even when I am included in the ranks of the owned rather than standing proud as an owner.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

3Romeo posted:

what a loving dork.

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Owned so bad I abandoned my old account in favor of some old shitposting username from the mid-00s.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

zen death robot posted:

Gang tags suck

*leans into the mike* :sniff:

:wrong:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

zen death robot posted:

*points to the obnoxiously huge trump tower tags*

they are the best tags, big league and luxurious

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I, for one, am glad that D&D got humbledAmerica is gonna be great again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

zen death robot posted:

*points to the obnoxiously huge trump tower tags*

If you would like to replace my tag with something, I will let you. Please be respectful though :)

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
http://www.theonion.com/article/dnc-aiming-reconnect-working-class-americans-new-h-54707

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

I ordered a Hillary shirt that still hasn't been delivered :laffo:

i ordered the "free" STOP BIGOTRY sticker with an image of Trump on it from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee about a month ago and it arrived on Friday the 11th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!
Link

April Fools, guys! :keke:

:negative:

• Locked thread