Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Yep, I got owned for believing in the hype, the polls, the party, and Hillary knowing what the gently caress she was doing. I don't intend to give up on fighting and cry about it though, might as well just turn myself into a corncob if I'm gonna do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

imho everyone who toxxed should've been banned, respect the loving system

wait do you mean everyone who toxxed for hillary or everyone who toxxed for a candidate period

if the former you checked out of the qcs thread too soon, lowtax granted your wish

• Locked thread