Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Benne posted:

Funny you mention that, he just tore his ACL and meniscus so he'll miss the Combine and probably not be ready in time for training camp. Dude's stock is in the tank right now.

his stock was in the tank anyways by virtue of being really terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
jabril peppers isn't even close to being the best guy on his own defense. some idiot rear end gm is going to waste a top 10 pick on this idiot

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

a neat cape posted:

Love posts that start like this

every god drat year. this loving forum

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
this qb class is loving garbage again, gently caress you if you need one

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Ehud posted:

Peppers doesn't really know how to play football IMO

This. the whole heisman media campaign for him was the biggest load of garbage i've ever seen

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

The Glumslinger posted:

I assume Peppers is gonna be better than Taylor Mays, another one of the those LB/S tweeners

real hard to trip over a bar buried 3 feet underground

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Kalli posted:

https://twitter.com/NateAtkins_/status/837417823416778752

I guess it beats asking if their mothers are prostitutes?

Asking if his mother was a prostitute would have legitimately been a better use of the interview time.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
far be it from me to ever defend doltos but jesus christ shut up

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

DNS posted:

Oh my god shut the gently caress up. you loving Bitch. Nobody wants to hear this grandstanding bullshit

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
I'd put Chris Godwin just behind the upper echelon WR tier of williams/davis/ross

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
whoever the browns draft in the first will end up as a huge bust anyways, it doesn't matter. none of this matters

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

fsif posted:

I haven't seen a lot of him so maybe I'm talking out of my rear end a bit, but it seems like that strange week 3 beat down of the Steelers is doing a whole lot to buoy Wentz's reputation right now.

that performance was almost entirely screens and passes thrown within 5 yards of the los also iirc. the yac that day was insane

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Doltos posted:

Conley should plummet because he's just not very good

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

There's literally no way the Steelers take a WR in the 1st round. They have consistently hit big on WR in rounds 3-6 going back to '99. In fact, if this pick isn't a linebacker, cornerback or hybrid safety, I'd be shocked. Unless, of course if OJ Howard or Njoku fall to 30, which they won't

They've brought in a lot of WRs for pre-draft visits, and this has correlated historically with them taking a receiver high. I expect them to snag one in the 3rd, but if Williams or Davis drops I think there's a real good chance they snag them and hit edge and secondary with the next few picks after. Of course they're also drafting a loving QB this year at some point too.

• Locked thread