Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Epi Lepi posted:

Is Jake Butt actually going to be drafted or is he just a funny as gently caress name?

He is really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
They also welcomed Dorial Green-Beckham, though he never got to actually play.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Grittybeard posted:

Eh, Mahomes is quite a bit different from the old Mike Leach spaghetti armed quarterbacks that built that reputation. If we're on name chat Pat Mahomes sounds like some sort joke a kid would make up, but my biggest non-football related problem with him is he looks like he should be fat but he's just kind of tubby.

There's just something about his face that makes me think he should be a young Lorenzen, but he's only 230 instead of 275.

It's the closest name to Pogue Mahone that the league has ever seen

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

swickles posted:

Peppers is like Devin Hester, played almost every position in college, but won't have a natural position in the NFL.

And is also consistently best as a return man

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Filthy Casual posted:

Can't wait for 1st round prospect Taco Charlton to enter the pantheon of exceptional NFL names.

Taco Wallace beat him to it

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

DNS posted:

Lol, please let the Panties draft Scrubril Peppers. Delicious.

We really need mods again

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Shangri-Law School posted:

I wonder if Bob Quinn will continue his secret vendetta against Detroit_Dogg by drafting a bunch of B1G players that aren't from Michigan State.

I'd love the Butt Man if he hadn't torn his ACL in the Orange Bowl

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Sataere posted:

Yup, nobody remembers who the Bears drafted in 2000.

The A-Train?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

kiimo posted:

Dalvin Cook had more yards for more touchdowns but hey I guess there are better ways to measure running backs.

Than production? When it comes to pro scouting, there are. Plus Cook didn't share a backfield with Samaje Perine.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Docjowles posted:

I learned a new internet meme today

From like 2003

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Why are they comparing a RB to a linebacker

Because running backs the size of linebackers are uncommon.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

Isn't he dead?

Yes. Bol Bol for tight end in 2021.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

DC Murderverse posted:

I hate myself and I'm watching this mock draft on ESPN and they just played jetsdraft.flv but without the best one ("jets draft fullback" *BOOOOOOOOOOOOO*)

You forgot the "OH NOOOOO"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Malik McDowell was playing hurt the entire season on a line where he was the only one who had ever played in a college football game before opening day.

• Locked thread