Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i would literally rather the panthers pick mitch trubisky than dalvin cook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

zimbomonkey posted:

I'm convinced that the Jonathan Allen shoulder rumor was Gettleman's doing and that he's their real number 1 target. That's the only way any of this makes sense. The Panthers value measurables far too much to go with McCaffery, especially with backs like Samaje and Kamara and Pumphery and Conner available in the later rounds. Same with the rumors that Jamal Adams is just a guy and nothing special.

What's Allen's GFP (Get Fat Potential) though

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Carson Wentz

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Diqnol posted:

Cool hot take, aren't you a Texans fan too

1.) carson wentz had a worse rookie season than ej manuel

2.) lmao no, i'm barely even a football fan anymore

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

El Patron posted:

I'm amazed at what Wentz managed to get out of one of the worst receiver groups I've ever seen with Philadelphia. Especially when all we heard at the start was how he wasn't NFL ready and had to sit for a year. Goff was supposed to be the one who was all set to go. Actually pretty excited to see what he does this year with Alshon on the team and a couple of other upgrades.

Hint; he's still gonna be bad

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Metapod posted:

Is elite

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

kiimo posted:

The only obsolete offense in the NFL might be the wishbone.

that sounds like quitter talk to me

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

garrett fugazi

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

davis webb

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

mastershakeman posted:

it's all Brett favres fault for winning one title and convincing decades of scouts that funslinging will be an asset

funslinging IS an asset, to totally rad and fun to watch games

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Nfl posters have opinions!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

They're all poo poo tho!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

imagine talking yourself into taking Mitch Trubisky at #1

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012