Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
I'm glad familial duties kept me from watching the Saints lose. It sounds like this one would have been extremely frustrating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

ulmont posted:

Turning the ball over 5 times and then tying it up with 1:22 left, needing only the PAT and to hold (not a foregone conclusion though), and then losing on a blocked PAT run back to the end zone?

Yeah frustrating gets you some of the way to the feeling.

A run back that sounds like it should have been called out of bounds at some point? Probably hair pulling and teeth gnashing.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

big money big clit posted:

I don't really complain about refs much because everyone suffers them eventually, but he was unquestionably, no doubt about it, out of bounds, and that call literally sealed the game.

Given the state of officiating, I suppose it's inevitable, and we were probably due for a really good ref loving.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

That was magical.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Hunt11 posted:

Turns out that Gronkowski got a punctured lung from yesterdays game.

Yo Soy Fiesta is not going to have a long career.

• Locked thread