Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
I picked this up for PS4 because the sale price was too good to pass up. From what I've been told, the game really "starts" at 70 when you can start doing bounties and rifts. Most of the googling I've done about leveling up quickly talks about Adventure Mode... Do I need to play through the whole story first?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

Alteisen posted:

If you need a carry just say the world, any one of us will be happy to kill the final boss for you and unlock adventure mode for you.

I only just started, do I have to work up to Act 5 or just accept and invite/join a game, get the final boss killed, and then have adventure mode?

sorry for taking up thread space with noob stuff

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Awesome, thanks. I believe I sent one, if not, I'm on as juicedsixfo

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

Alteisen posted:

Congrats you beat the game.

Nice! thanks again

good day for a bris posted:

If youre on ps4, please remember to post your psn names and/or join the Wolfman Salvage Co. Community. We've had a good amount of activity lately and Im hoping to get enough going for weekly events or something similar.

psn: juicedsixfo – and joined up

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Coming back to play this upcoming season on PS4. I've spent probably 90% of my D3 life between Monk and Barb.

A part of me wants to roll Monk again just because of the familiarity and fun with end game Monk (once you get used to infinite dash, life sucks without it), but debating on rolling my first ever DH, or Wiz... I just always end up gravitating towards melee.